Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

My wife has no tattoos so if she was to get one like you are describing, it would be a big deal...and a big turn on. I think I could handle it and I don't think there could be much better (other then her having a Black boyfriend) than her getting her first tattoo, dedicated to another Man.
Massive turn on for the hubby, imagine every time you get intimate another guy's name staring up at you! Hope she gets one done! X

@Ann4BBC i will fuck your brains off and will fuck your slut pussy senseless Ann will breed you and fill your holes with my loads time after time after time
Thanx for posting the pics Master Mootje, want the world knowing my pussy is waiting for your cock! I want to lick the ink off your cock till my tongue black, and letting your cum into my womb would make me so hot! Hope the seed plants itself in there! X

Thanx for posting the pics Master Mootje, want the world knowing my pussy is waiting for your cock! I want to lick the ink off your cock till my tongue black, and letting your cum into my womb would make me so hot! Hope the seed plants itself in there! X
You will fucking have it all up ur slut married pussy and ASS, and will leave my seeds deep up ur womb u know i will you are my whore from now on

Back