Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

If possible, yes. Tattoos are permanent tho, and location is key, so that would be most likely viable if it was a spade that fit beneath her panties. Make on an ankle.

Hair color/length is fine to change. It just might need to be a normal color, and not green/purple that would be consider eccentric in a professional job environment.
Of course. If the woman is being taken care of White men should submit to anything within reason. Im wondering if theres any particular tatoo or sign White men should wear to let people know we are in agreement or that the WW with us is available with our permission?

Ive changed many things about me to please my black lovers!From cutting and dying my hair to changing the way I dress,talk,act and fuck!After I lived with my lover in the city for 3 months my husband didnt recognize me,said I was a black woman in a white womans body.I had three months of steady black breeding full of black seed!

I'm a cuckold and my hotwife changed already quite some things because her Bull requested her. I fully support her decisions. Her Bull is the one fucking her, so if he asks her to change something, it's not up to me decide. I trust my hotwife makes the right decisions. If she wants to please him, she definitely should do that.

She used to be a brunette, with long hair. She has dyed her hair blonde and since a couple of months she has a short bobline haircut. Quite a big difference.

She has let her pubic hair grow out. She always used to fully shave her pussy, but her Bull doesn't eat pussy so for him it was not needed to keep it shaved. He said he had no real preference, because fucking is the same with a shaved and a hairy pussy, but he asked her to let it grow out to have a constant visual reminder for me that she is his now and also to have the pubic hair as a 'flavor saver' for his sperm. My hotwife stopped shaving some four years ago. She won't even trim it, it's like 1,5" long! Since I'm not allowed to fuck her the only thing I get to do is clean her pussy with my tongue and eat her out when she comes back home with her hairy pussy full of his sperm. Sometimes her Bull even shots his load in her pubic hair! Can you imagine how messy a hairy pussy matted with cum looks like? And I'm the one who has to clean it with my tongue, gently sucking and licking on the hairs to make sure I've swallowed every bit of her Bull's cum. Trust me, it's way more work to clean up a hairy pussy than a shaved one, and it's way less pleasant. My hotwife knows I don't like a hairy pussy, but she says she wants to please the man who fucks her with his BBC and not the cuckold who is only allowed to eat her pussy out. If he requests a hairy pussy, whatever the reason is, he gets a hairy pussy.

She also has a small nose piercing which was requested bu her Bull. Nothing special, just a regular small nose piercing, but it's visible for everyone.

no matter how much i love bbc...
but i would never do any changing if i dont like it too..
hair cut or different color... no way..
bigger boobs.. tattoos.. no big deal.. cause i already like that thought of doing this..
removing my clit.. hell no.. nuff said
It's interesting that you don't have a problem with breast augmentation but aren't interested in changing hair color/style. I would have thought that breast surgery would be a bigger change. I'm not saying your wrong, just that it's interesting.

It's interesting that you don't have a problem with breast augmentation but aren't interested in changing hair color/style. I would have thought that breast surgery would be a bigger change. I'm not saying your wrong, just that it's interesting.

its more that i have tried so many looks over the years.. and thats what i have right now looks best..
i have black colored hair down to my waist.. that took my years to get them so long..
so i wouldnt cut just because some guy no matter if black or white, has that idea.. and if i dont like it i have to wait again for years.. no way..

with the breast surgery thats different because i already think about to do that..
i have no small boobs.. but i would like to lift them up and make them bigger.. at least a bit..
thats why i wouldnt have a problem with that..
tattoo is also planned..

thats why i wrote.. i would do nothing for anyone if i dont want that too..
that also includes clothes .. make up or whatever..
if i like to walk around slutty from time to time.. no big deal to do that for the bull too...

Some really cool ideas in this thread.
As for me, I've never dated a black guy long-term, so never had any proposals like that. As for now I think I'd be only ready for him to dress me up like a slut for his pleasure. Once I had this black man in our place that made me wear a collar with 'BITCH' written on it and called me accordingly while fucking :)
I still have it as a reminder of good times

My wife and her man went to Vegas on a four day trip, she came back different. They got off the plane she was dressed in a black and white tight fitting dress, hair in a bun, just sexy as all hell. Then I noticed she had her nose pierced and she also had her tongue done WOW pretty hot. Went back to his place, she took a shower and they fucked for a couple hours dam she was hot!! After she called me in and thats when i noticed her nipples and clit was pierced, she was like its the new me, she said her man wanted her to be more visually appealing to the brothers and he wants her to be more open about her new sexuality. She still has all the piercings today and enjoys them, she has been hinting around about having his name tattooed on her, he wants it on her neck, dont know about that but when they go back to Vegas next month we will find out

My wife and her man went to Vegas on a four day trip, she came back different. They got off the plane she was dressed in a black and white tight fitting dress, hair in a bun, just sexy as all hell. Then I noticed she had her nose pierced and she also had her tongue done WOW pretty hot. Went back to his place, she took a shower and they fucked for a couple hours dam she was hot!! After she called me in and thats when i noticed her nipples and clit was pierced, she was like its the new me, she said her man wanted her to be more visually appealing to the brothers and he wants her to be more open about her new sexuality. She still has all the piercings today and enjoys them, she has been hinting around about having his name tattooed on her, he wants it on her neck, dont know about that but when they go back to Vegas next month we will find out
Awesome love to hear more

I have wanted implants almost my entire life, I have looked into getting them but haven't yet. I do have a piercing and a tattoo now but I may get another at some point.

Back