In the NBWO we have to show respect and submission

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If someone enters my house uninvited with his friends, it won't be pretty and I will have call my lawyer when the smoke clears.

Wow, this is so out there.
In other words. You will enjoy black guys inside you first, but will not call police at the same time. However, after getting all the fun, you willcall a lawyer? Wow. BTW I am looking for a GF like you to share with BBC. Let me know if interested. I am in California too.

In other words. You will enjoy black guys inside you first, but will not call police at the same time. However, after getting all the fun, you willcall a lawyer? Wow. BTW I am looking for a GF like you to share with BBC. Let me know if interested. I am in California too.
You are so missing what I'm thinking of..................
I'm referring to a home invasion............and there is one thing used for home invasion that makes smoke............
Yeah......I protect my family...............

You are so missing what I'm thinking of..................
I'm referring to a home invasion............and there is one thing used for home invasion that makes smoke............
Yeah......I protect my family...............
Ok, now I got what you meant. But the original post was not real home invasion. It was friends coming over without her knowledge to pound her. But now, I understand what you meant. I am looking for a woman like you for friendship, dating or relationship with the idea of sharing you with black guy.

Yep!!
Even if I do drop my panties for you, don't fuck with my family. My husband is fair game, but not the ki.ds.
If I did drop my panties for you, I would have checked you out enough so I would not have to worry about it. I screen my blk boytoys.
You already have a husband? That is a bummer. I was hoping to have you for relationship to share with BBCs.

Yep!!
Even if I do drop my panties for you, don't fuck with my family. My husband is fair game, but not the ki.ds.
If I did drop my panties for you, I would have checked you out enough so I would not have to worry about it. I screen my blk boytoys.
You already have a husband? That is a bummer. I was hoping to have you for relationship to share with BBCs
I have been married 25+ years with 8 ki.ds.

You missed the Erika boat, LOL.:ROFLMAO:
8 *******? Then your profile pic must be old.

my profile says I have 8...... but I have not updated is since 2021. Nothing to add yet, I am not going to have a grandchil.d until mid 2024
Grand baby will also be mixed?
No..................my white so.n and his white wife. My DIL knows all about what I have done. She asks the normal silly questions about if the myth is true and all.

Some of you are wrong, it's not that just anyone comes in, but the black bull that you trust brings his already known friends as well.

If it's that way..................AND he was invited to "cum on by"
Then, I hope he has a couple of bottles of some good Zinfandel with him. :ROFLMAO:

These are great Friday Fantasies.

Back