Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

IMG_1144.JPG IMG_1145.JPG One modification I've been asked about more over the end of last year is not so much my tits, but my mouth lips. Lot of guys I've met, or spoke with, like 'cock sucking lips' and Botox does seem lot more reasonable to afford than massive pair of new tits. Even my current bf wants me to have them done, so it's a possibility.

View attachment 1150381 View attachment 1150382 One modification I've been asked about more over the end of last year is not so much my tits, but my mouth lips. Lot of guys I've met, or spoke with, like 'cock sucking lips' and Botox does seem lot more reasonable to afford than massive pair of new tits. Even my current bf wants me to have them done, so it's a possibility.

You should absolutely get this done. 100%
Who are the women in those pics?

View attachment 1150381 View attachment 1150382 One modification I've been asked about more over the end of last year is not so much my tits, but my mouth lips. Lot of guys I've met, or spoke with, like 'cock sucking lips' and Botox does seem lot more reasonable to afford than massive pair of new tits. Even my current bf wants me to have them done, so it's a possibility.
Wife got lips done a year ago but not so big. Could not tell they were done just really full. Now this year she wants to go bigger in all for it.

I go out on a day date with my bull once a week and yes I already have changed my style of dressing because of him, if ordered, hairstyle and weight would be done at his request, permanent tattoos and body modifications I have to consult with hubby, I already had breast augmentation so yeah.

Back