In the NBWO we have to show respect and submission

No..................my white so.n and his white wife. My DIL knows all about what I have done. She asks the normal silly questions about if the myth is true and all.
So your DIL is curious. It is time tohelp her getting blackened and black bred if she so wishes. If not black, at least another interracial man like Middle Eastern descent or something like that.

NBWO?
You disrespected the term by not even getting it right
GIF by BJ The Chicago Kid

If a black man enters your house with his black friends to fuck your wife, we must respect and obey, that is the NBWO, what do you think?
It is certainly right, as long as the black (or blacks) understand how to dominate without generating revulsion: they therefore require intelligence and a lot of imagination.

So your DIL is curious. It is time tohelp her getting blackened and black bred if she so wishes. If not black, at least another interracial man like Middle Eastern descent or something like that.
She is/was rather naive. I adore her for sure, but with her background, she does get a bit excited about too many things all at once.

I mean she was a virgin on her wedding night if that gives you a clue about her "experience.":ROFLMAO: Don't get me wrong, my so.n chose well. If they do go down the bbc path, at least they know a mixed race grandchi.ld will be welcomed with open arms. I will give advice when asked as I might be able to steer them clear of a few issues that I had.

Wife / partner has to be in to the idea, and frankly most women I’ve been with have preferred one on one sex with their bulls. Group sex or threesomes have been rare.

Showing respect and submission to the Black Man just feels right and it can be so arousing for both white males and females

She is/was rather naive. I adore her for sure, but with her background, she does get a bit excited about too many things all at once.

I mean she was a virgin on her wedding night if that gives you a clue about her "experience.":ROFLMAO: Don't get me wrong, my so.n chose well. If they do go down the bbc path, at least they know a mixed race grandchi.ld will be welcomed with open arms. I will give advice when asked as I might be able to steer them clear of a few issues that I had.
I hope she decides to breed or at least have sexual relation with man of other race while your ******* watches. She an start Middle Eastern to begin with.

I hope she decides to breed or at least have sexual relation with man of other race while your ******* watches. She an start Middle Eastern to begin with.
But Middle Easterners are generally not very dark: if I were a girl to a Middle Eastern man I would only give my asshole, so as not to risk pregnancies.

I'm staying out of it until she asks for advice. She's already preg by my so.n. So likely nothing anytime soon. I get the feeling she will be overwhelmed with motherhood. She did not have a very good roll model from her mom.

Back