Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

This question is for anyone who wants to answer, from their perspective:

Women: If your Black Dom/Bull said he wanted you to cut your hair really short, or get breast implants, or a tattoo, or dress in different clothes, would you respect his request and do it? And what have you been asked to do in your past?

Black Men: Have you ever asked a woman to change something about herself to suit your desires? If so, what?

Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?

I dressed-up to invite the guys; high heel long white boots, very short leather skirt, string and stay up stockings and (almost transparent) blouse with a ¼ bra when he wants it

I have been shaven, I mean head and eyebrow, I have a smooth cunt

I will get a tattoo on my angle and above my cunt crack

Implant no

Yes, fully agree with body modification requests. I've changed my hair style and colour, changed my hubbies initials tattoo to 'BBC', even put on weight for a guy I was seeing. Some things can be too much, clitoris removal has been mentioned but that's a bit extreme. X
Ann...WTF?!?! Tell me you told him to F-Off?!?! That is a psycho fool...

Women: If your Black Dom/Bull said he wanted you to cut your hair really short, or get breast implants, or a tattoo, or dress in different clothes, would you respect his request and do it? And what have you been asked to do in your past?

Black Men: Have you ever asked a woman to change something about herself to suit your desires? If so, what?

Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?
I am cuckold. I never ever allowed bull to dictate any terms. Having said that there were occasions when my wife wanted to please her bulls by agreeing to his demands such as sharing my wife with his other mates, taking her alone for one week vacation, cutting hair, wearing very skimpy dress, I have agreed to those demands of bulls coming through her bulls. No one ever demanded breast implant so it was out of the question. The only demand i did not full fill coming from bull is, he wanted to sell my wife for sex & make money. However, this demand turned me on to the extent that I started selling my wife.

I dit agree and support her in doing it . it gave me the pleasure to her pussy clean shaved and enjoy her been satisfied

Back