Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

Susan has nipple rings , belly button jewel, clit ring , and occasionally wears her tongue stud and nose ring. She wears a QOS tattoo on her breast , the small of her black and just above her pussy on her mons. I have a ring in the tip of my penis. One of her black masters was very into displaying his white owned sex slaves and added all the "jewelry" and tattoos to Susan and I when we were a young white couple
Does your wife's black Master make sure her QoS tattoo on her TiT is well displayed when he takes her out?

that's the thing about me, there's a lot of stuff I don't have a clue about, especially in dealing with other people, but if I know about something I feel it's my obligation to share my knowledge or the energy I put into obtaining it was wasted... probably an autistic thing. (I'm on the spectrum)
Your a good man

I would never request modifications. (If a woman wants to do it that’s totally cool). I go for ladies that naturally attract me. They shouldn’t have to change for me, Not preaching or judging. That’s just me
Well like times where bull suggested her getting tattoo or piercings and wife thought it was sexy she has done it on the spot.

Last edited:
The only 'modification' I've ever done was when my first long term Bull asked me to shave bare for him. Previously, I had kept the area short and well-groomed, but never totally bare. When he made the request, my husband and I discussed it and decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, we both liked the look and my Bull absolutely LOVED it!

Since then, I've been totally bare and intend to remain that way. Also, as an added spark to the situation, my husband always shaves me completely clean a couple of hours before I'm to meet my current Bull (who also loves it!).

On another occasion, my first long termer, when we were having fun alone (rarely happens, but hubby was out of town on family business) put a temporary QoS tattoo on my left ass cheek. When hubby came home the next afternoon, he TOTALLY loved it. While we don't use temporary tattoos with my current playmate, we've used them around the house - just for hubby and I. He loves to see it over a period of days (with the expected result!) just over my bare pussy.

Know these are pretty vanilla, but we enjoy them!

Suggestions or opinions are one thing. Insisting is something else.
Yes and her getting surgery or lift or whatever is her idea to make her self feel better and for attraction. Just staying up on her game. But like last bull changed her mind for getting her QOS tattoo from her ass or pussy to on her chest. I followed behind and seeing it drawn up and from her tit to shoulder I suggested she don’t get it there, but where we discussed and also to be able to hide it. She said what’s the point and end up not getting it .. bull was mad after saying he is getting her to do what i want i should of let her get it for all to see.

Last edited:
The only 'modification' I've ever done was when my first long term Bull asked me to shave bare for him. Previously, I had kept the area short and well-groomed, but never totally bare. When he made the request, my husband and I discussed it and decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, we both liked the look and my Bull absolutely LOVED it!

Since then, I've been totally bare and intend to remain that way. Also, as an added spark to the situation, my husband always shaves me completely clean a couple of hours before I'm to meet my current Bull (who also loves it!).

On another occasion, my first long termer, when we were having fun alone (rarely happens, but hubby was out of town on family business) put a temporary QoS tattoo on my left ass cheek. When hubby came home the next afternoon, he TOTALLY loved it. While we don't use temporary tattoos with my current playmate, we've used them around the house - just for hubby and I. He loves to see it over a period of days (with the expected result!) just over my bare pussy.

Know these are pretty vanilla, but we enjoy them!

I have gone smooth for my bull my idea he said he prefers bare so I did it on my own. Only other thing is also the temporary tattoos

Your wife's bull sounds a lot like my recent lovers.
My cuck bf prefers my pussy shaved, but it's been over a year since I've shaved or trimmed...so, he's been eating a lot of messy, smelly, hairy, cunt, lol.
I almost never let any man but my cuck go down on me, and he never gets to have intercourse with me (or any woman, lol) anymore, so, I appreciate his continued efforts, lol . He's a great pussy-worshipper, lol

My most recent piercing was also a nose piercing...suggested and paid for my one of my younger, black, studs.
View attachment 3393147
This is one of the few times I've read about a couple in the same situation: the wife goes hairy by request of her lover, while her husband/boyfriend doesn't like it at all! I recognize so much, as I don't get intercourse either. Finally, there is someone in exactly the same situation. :) I've enjoyed reading your post. Just like your boyfriend, I only get to eat my wife's hairy pussy. Even after all these years, though I've got used to it, I still miss the feel and look of my wife's shaved pussy and I still don't like it that her pussy is now so hairy. It isn't appealing to me and it makes the clean up with my tongue after she had sex with her lover way more difficult, sometimes it's matted with cum! But she made clear that even trimming it is out of the question, it remains completely natural. Everytime I see her unkempt pussy, her hairy bush reminds me of the fact that I'm not allowed to fuck her. I still eat her pussy a lot of course, it's the only thing I'm allowed to do. I'll do the best I can!

You look a young, confident, sexy woman and I like your photo (that piercing looks good on you!), you don't look like the type of woman to have a hairy untrimmed pussy. I'm sure your lovers appreciate it and it seems you don't mind to have a hairy pussy at all. My wife told me she doesn't even like how her pussy looks with all the hair, but that she can't care because she knows her lover likes it so much. What do you think about the look of your unshaved, untrimmed pussy? I have the feeling you might not like the look of it yourself, but besides pleasing your lover, you seem to enjoy making it hard for your boyfriend, knowing he'd rather eat a shaved fresh pussy than your messy, smelly, hairy cunt. ;) And do you tease your boyfriend, for example by telling him about how hairy your pussy is now and that you won't shave it for him?

Last edited:
I think

Anyone doing this to a woman should be shot

Oh hell no! Shooting is too good for him!

Do what the Native Americans did. Take him to the desert, strip him bare, put honey on his ass, cock, nostrils and around the eyes. Stake him out on top of an ant hill. According to reports, the person can live for almost two days that way!

Insane idiot!

Donna

Back