Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

Interesting topic. This is actually what made me discover this amazing forum. I've been in a long term relationship with my bull. We've been dating for almost two years and I sure made quite a lot of changes. Some where so radical that I wouldn't think to 3 years ago. First and foremost went blonde. Prior to that I was brunette and I've never dyed my hair. Change my eyebrows. I went for a more thick shape and stated to dress sexier when we have a date. Also I've done some piercing. I have 3 at each ear, a nose ring, both my nips, my tongue and my naval. I was planning for some extra piercing and some tattoos(I don't have any at the moment) but the pandemic messed it all up. :cry:
Probably the biggest change I've made is that I hit the gym on a daily basis and workout my ass off :)

Isn't the whole point not going easy on him?
After the pandemic, when I finally get the changes I planned for this year, and he comes face to face with them it will be even worse for him :qos:
Do you hate him or what? Show a little cum passion for him castrate him and them hormones.

Nevada Mike you and your wife are in san Mateo? I'm in the Fairfield area, I'm a single 47 year old black bull/ Dom who's searching for a wife that would like or willing, in need to be stretched by my thick black cock. I can host or travel. Perhaps we can talk things out and perhaps arrange something? By the way, my name is Amren

Do you hate him or what? Show a little cum passion for him castrate him and them hormones.
Of course not. How could I? I just love seeing him sexually frustrated ready to explode. We don't use chastity or anything else. I told him to find another woman(or man) if he wants to. My cuck is probably suffering because he has gender dysphoria. But for that we need to talk to a professional. We won't just go after a fantasy. So in a sense the hormones are a possibility. We'll see.

Of course not. How could I? I just love seeing him sexually frustrated ready to explode. We don't use chastity or anything else. I told him to find another woman(or man) if he wants to. My cuck is probably suffering because he has gender dysphoria. But for that we need to talk to a professional. We won't just go after a fantasy. So in a sense the hormones are a possibility. We'll see.
I dream of the day I can get a uterine transplant and get pregnant. I think the hormones would help him a lot.

Back