Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

This question is for anyone who wants to answer, from their perspective:

Women: If your Black Dom/Bull said he wanted you to cut your hair really short, or get breast implants, or a tattoo, or dress in different clothes, would you respect his request and do it? And what have you been asked to do in your past?

Black Men: Have you ever asked a woman to change something about herself to suit your desires? If so, what?

Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?
I love being as sexy as fuck fri my black bull. And can’t be fucked with my white husband. Always in gym gear. But I get him to drive me around all morning. Spa. Hair. Nails. Boutiques for sexy outfits. And high heels. And I make him sit as I come out and loudly ask if “ he “ will like it. He pays for it all. Also my new huge tits. And love getting my husband to take me out in a very sexy tiny dress. High heels. Nails. Etc. Way to hot for him. And we go to bar club. To meet with my black bull.

I love being as sexy as fuck fri my black bull. And can’t be fucked with my white husband. Always in gym gear. But I get him to drive me around all morning. Spa. Hair. Nails. Boutiques for sexy outfits. And high heels. And I make him sit as I come out and loudly ask if “ he “ will like it. He pays for it all. Also my new huge tits. And love getting my husband to take me out in a very sexy tiny dress. High heels. Nails. Etc. Way to hot for him. And we go to bar club. To meet with my black bull.
I love the part about you asking your husband, loudly in the store, if "he", your fuck buddy, will like your sexy slutty outfits.

Hot♥️♥️

I have done small non-permanent things for various lovers. Like shaving, a change of hair color or a temporary tattoo or mark. It's fun and adds to the excitement sometimes.

Having my wife change her appearance from hair to dress, to piercings and discreet tattoos is really the domination of me as a cuck by both the wife and the bull. Physical changes I might ask my wife to make she totally refused but accepted and enthusiastically embraced at the suggestion of her bull. When the bull shows my wife off and tells me how beautiful she is with the change it puts me in my place.

Last edited:
Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?
Until now I was only asked to buy sexy clothes and shoes but, obviously, I would support my wife's decision hoping she follow Bull's requests. Bull's pleasure is our main goal

Back