Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

My wife has recently submitted to a black Dom. She is in the process of completing tasks to earn her collar. One of these tasks was to dye her hair red, she wasn’t able to do it because she had just gone blonde a week prior and the added chemical so soon would have severely damaged her hair, but I believe had that not been the case she would have done as he said. As far as I’m concerned, she calls him Daddy, not me. So while I know she would give my opinion consideration I would never put her in that position to have to say no because of me. Assuming the request is safe and within our predetermined rules/limits of course.
The way it should be… The white husband defers to his wife and ultimately to their Black bull

Puereria Muriifica pills available on Amazon, up the dose a little, Cheeky Physique Sublime Bust serum available at cheekyphysique.com pricie but good. Start with that, there are many more but don't want to overrev that little sweetie. If you go back in my posts Feminization is the future of all white bois more detail. 😘 🌹

Ok, thank you

you change something at the request of my bull excites me, I have shaved me all, let me long hair or long, or even hair dye my pussy.
I got a navel piercing. And use temporary tattoos.
Once I was with an Egyptian man who pretended that eliminated my clitoris, but that did not flatly refuse from.
Removing clitoris is cruel and not allowed to mention!

This question is for anyone who wants to answer, from their perspective:

Women: If your Black Dom/Bull said he wanted you to cut your hair really short, or get breast implants, or a tattoo, or dress in different clothes, would you respect his request and do it? And what have you been asked to do in your past?

Black Men: Have you ever asked a woman to change something about herself to suit your desires? If so, what?

Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?

Great thread and speaking just from the cuck prospect point of view. I believe that the role of a white cuck is to serve as good as he can, make sure my partner is a perfect slut for BBC Master who owns her. There are some borders for sure, but as long as she enjoys Black Men dominance my approach is to make her easier to submit, not to stop her from becoming a complete QOS.

As a cuck, equally a slave at that point, below are the things I’m okay to do by my gf for BBC Master:

- lips/breasts/ass/other surgeries that allows her to look more like a bimbo slut for her Master, I know that you guys like this look for cucksluts owned so that’s my duty to support it (specially if it’s you using her body, as I’m not allowed to)

- lingerie changed - that includes the time she’s with you as there’s no sense for her to wear slutty stuff for me; that contain just GStrings, lacy sets, load of stockings, high heels just for the Master that I’m probably not allowed to see her in in

- going forward with the above is a swimsuit which is totally slutty when with the BBC Lover, he’s a proud owner so with him she has to look like a bitch

- party dresses - obvious for a slave that when your gf goes out with Master, she looks like a ******, if he wants to the skirt with asscheeks visible is acceptable, basically any look they both agree

- QOS tattoos - whenever of the above they attend, it’s clear for me as part of my training/humiliation that it’s allowed to be done; perfectly on boobs/ass/ankle so the dominance is marked easily

If possible, yes. Tattoos are permanent tho, and location is key, so that would be most likely viable if it was a spade that fit beneath her panties. Make on an ankle.

Hair color/length is fine to change. It just might need to be a normal color, and not green/purple that would be consider eccentric in a professional job environment.
I agree

here is the correct modification of a woman for a bull, this is not only external but also internal changesView attachment 5958743View attachment 5958744View attachment 5958745
I would like the bull to demand, in addition to what you have indicated:
- the prohibition to wear footwear at home, if possible at work and also outside where possible;
- the prohibition to wear any underwear;
- if the weather allows it, he won't have to wear long pants, but microskirts;
- if he has a stable bull, he will have his name tattooed on his boobs;
- complete shaving of hair;
- will wear large piercings on the labia majora, with chains around the thighs, to keep the labia majora open;
- the cessation of contraceptives (to avoid becoming pregnant you can practice anal intercourse on the days of ovulation);
- she will not sit at the table or on the sofa next to black males, but on the floor or, if invited, in their arms;
- when the black males dine, she will serve them at the table together with the cuc.

My wife and her man went to Vegas on a four day trip, she came back different. They got off the plane she was dressed in a black and white tight fitting dress, hair in a bun, just sexy as all hell. Then I noticed she had her nose pierced and she also had her tongue done WOW pretty hot. Went back to his place, she took a shower and they fucked for a couple hours dam she was hot!! After she called me in and thats when i noticed her nipples and clit was pierced, she was like its the new me, she said her man wanted her to be more visually appealing to the brothers and he wants her to be more open about her new sexuality. She still has all the piercings today and enjoys them, she has been hinting around about having his name tattooed on her, he wants it on her neck, dont know about that but when they go back to Vegas next month we will find out
I'd love my wife bulls to convince her to get piercings. That would be hot as fuck. She has a little butterfly tattoo and a couple of her bulls have tattoos. She started talking about getting her butterfly covered up with another tattoo related to our *******

This question is for anyone who wants to answer, from their perspective:

Women: If your Black Dom/Bull said he wanted you to cut your hair really short, or get breast implants, or a tattoo, or dress in different clothes, would you respect his request and do it? And what have you been asked to do in your past?

Black Men: Have you ever asked a woman to change something about herself to suit your desires? If so, what?

Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?
Great questions

I would like the bull to demand, in addition to what you have indicated:
- the prohibition to wear footwear at home, if possible at work and also outside where possible;
- the prohibition to wear any underwear;
- if the weather allows it, he won't have to wear long pants, but microskirts;
- if he has a stable bull, he will have his name tattooed on his boobs;
- complete shaving of hair;
- will wear large piercings on the labia majora, with chains around the thighs, to keep the labia majora open;
- the cessation of contraceptives (to avoid becoming pregnant you can practice anal intercourse on the days of ovulation);
- she will not sit at the table or on the sofa next to black males, but on the floor or, if invited, in their arms;
- when the black males dine, she will serve them at the table together with the cuc.
Hot

Back