Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

you change something at the request of my bull excites me, I have shaved me all, let me long hair or long, or even hair dye my pussy.
I got a navel piercing. And use temporary tattoos.
Once I was with an Egyptian man who pretended that eliminated my clitoris, but that did not flatly refuse from.
Wow

Interesting topic. This is actually what made me discover this amazing forum. I've been in a long term relationship with my bull. We've been dating for almost two years and I sure made quite a lot of changes. Some where so radical that I wouldn't think to 3 years ago. First and foremost went blonde. Prior to that I was brunette and I've never dyed my hair. Change my eyebrows. I went for a more thick shape and stated to dress sexier when we have a date. Also I've done some piercing. I have 3 at each ear, a nose ring, both my nips, my tongue and my naval. I was planning for some extra piercing and some tattoos(I don't have any at the moment) but the pandemic messed it all up. :cry:
Probably the biggest change I've made is that I hit the gym on a daily basis and workout my ass off :)
👿🙏🙏🙏🙏

This is one of my deepest dreams....To have my bull own me and customize me to his taste. I would make my husband pay for it too....
I would love to get lip, boob implants....get four ring piercings on my pussy and a tongue piercing. Any tattoo my black owner wants. It just is going for the 100% commitment to my Bull, this is what he deserves.

Kiss:lips:
Gia
❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

I'd love my wife bulls to convince her to get piercings. That would be hot as fuck. She has a little butterfly tattoo and a couple of her bulls have tattoos. She started talking about getting her butterfly covered up with another tattoo related to our *******
I asked wife to get pussy pierced she said no few months later out with friends and her bull and is when she got 3 pussy piercings and both nipples done. She said it was a surprise but he was really into it. Months later is when she got pussy tattoo which he had matching tribal on his bbc and later she got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek.

I asked wife to get pussy pierced she said no few months later out with friends and her bull and is when she got 3 pussy piercings and both nipples done. She said it was a surprise but he was really into it. Months later is when she got pussy tattoo which he had matching tribal on his bbc and later she got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek.
Hot!!!

Back