Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

Perhaps my situation is a bit different because my bull is my BF. To me this is not a one way thing. Since I have been with my BF I have been dressing differently. But that's just as much about him liking to show me off and me liking to been shown off by him. Same for a second boobjob. He did like them getting even bigger, but in the end it was me that decided it, not him. Tattoo's is something we are discussing. My hair is something he has nothing to say about:)
1DBC2B26-6C3F-4074-8B44-DE59DE6A0B30.jpeg

Women do body modifications every day either for someone they love or for themselves, just remember some of these modifications can cause significant health issues later in life. Tats can be covered over or removed later on. Hair can grow out and the color changed if something happens to the relationship. I just feel that some body modifications are a bit extreme. Lastly who will pay for it.

If it's something she really wants, I would probably support it. I trust her judgment. She wouldn't go along with just anything that a guy asks her to, regardless of how much she likes fucking him.

Since wife got lips done in February and hair record from pussy but had to stop with all going on and looking to get breast lifted in the future
lifted? they don't look saggy in your pictures.. more just on the smaller side.. but then I'm kind of partial to women like Daphne Rosen.. There's something incredibly sexy about a thick woman with massive implants.. especially if they already have big breasts and they just make them full and round.. like Penny Underbust did. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/98/8a/d9/988ad9882e13933e477c3903688fa321.jpg

lifted? they don't look saggy in your pictures.. more just on the smaller side.. but then I'm kind of partial to women like Daphne Rosen.. There's something incredibly sexy about a thick woman with massive implants.. especially if they already have big breasts and they just make them full and round.. like Penny Underbust did. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/98/8a/d9/988ad9882e13933e477c3903688fa321.jpg
She just don’t like how they look without a bra she wants them standing out

F5576839-4217-45AF-9DB2-1162E9DA85DF.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm a cuckold and my hotwife changed already quite some things because her Bull requested her. I fully support her decisions. Her Bull is the one fucking her, so if he asks her to change something, it's not up to me decide. I trust my hotwife makes the right decisions. If she wants to please him, she definitely should do that.

She used to be a brunette, with long hair. She has dyed her hair blonde and since a couple of months she has a short bobline haircut. Quite a big difference.

She has let her pubic hair grow out. She always used to fully shave her pussy, but her Bull doesn't eat pussy so for him it was not needed to keep it shaved. He said he had no real preference, because fucking is the same with a shaved and a hairy pussy, but he asked her to let it grow out to have a constant visual reminder for me that she is his now and also to have the pubic hair as a 'flavor saver' for his sperm. My hotwife stopped shaving some four years ago. She won't even trim it, it's like 1,5" long! Since I'm not allowed to fuck her the only thing I get to do is clean her pussy with my tongue and eat her out when she comes back home with her hairy pussy full of his sperm. Sometimes her Bull even shots his load in her pubic hair! Can you imagine how messy a hairy pussy matted with cum looks like? And I'm the one who has to clean it with my tongue, gently sucking and licking on the hairs to make sure I've swallowed every bit of her Bull's cum. Trust me, it's way more work to clean up a hairy pussy than a shaved one, and it's way less pleasant. My hotwife knows I don't like a hairy pussy, but she says she wants to please the man who fucks her with his BBC and not the cuckold who is only allowed to eat her pussy out. If he requests a hairy pussy, whatever the reason is, he gets a hairy pussy.

She also has a small nose piercing which was requested bu her Bull. Nothing special, just a regular small nose piercing, but it's visible for everyone.

Your wife's bull sounds a lot like my recent lovers.
My cuck bf prefers my pussy shaved, but it's been over a year since I've shaved or trimmed...so, he's been eating a lot of messy, smelly, hairy, cunt, lol.
I almost never let any man but my cuck go down on me, and he never gets to have intercourse with me (or any woman, lol) anymore, so, I appreciate his continued efforts, lol . He's a great pussy-worshipper, lol

My most recent piercing was also a nose piercing...suggested and paid for my one of my younger, black, studs.
LN.jpg

could just have them filled with nice big round implants instead of making them smaller and tighter.. Look up how they look after a lift.. the anchor scar is VERY noticeable.
What anchor scar? SheS not making them smaller just tightening them so stay up lift and perky

Thanks for the info and your thoughts. Appreciate it
that's the thing about me, there's a lot of stuff I don't have a clue about, especially in dealing with other people, but if I know about something I feel it's my obligation to share my knowledge or the energy I put into obtaining it was wasted... probably an autistic thing. (I'm on the spectrum)

Back