Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

This is one of my deepest dreams....To have my bull own me and customize me to his taste. I would make my husband pay for it too....
I would love to get lip, boob implants....get four ring piercings on my pussy and a tongue piercing. Any tattoo my black owner wants. It just is going for the 100% commitment to my Bull, this is what he deserves.

Kiss:lips:
Gia
Ohhhh

Some religions / cultures in Africa practice clitoral removal to make the women more sexual. These women become very active in the cowgirl position and give their male companions lots of good entertainment on their way to orgasms. This work very well for more senior elderly men having sex with young women for breeding. The womans pussy effectively masturbates the old mans penis milking his sperm and making him ejaculate into her pussy hopefully making a baby.
Sammy has no problems in milking me I cant help ejaculating as soon as I start lol
I havnt seen any one else to slow either in emptying in her either lol

This question is for anyone who wants to answer, from their perspective:

Women: If your Black Dom/Bull said he wanted you to cut your hair really short, or get breast implants, or a tattoo, or dress in different clothes, would you respect his request and do it? And what have you been asked to do in your past?

Black Men: Have you ever asked a woman to change something about herself to suit your desires? If so, what?

Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?
Susan has nipple rings , belly button jewel, clit ring , and occasionally wears her tongue stud and nose ring. She wears a QOS tattoo on her breast , the small of her black and just above her pussy on her mons. I have a ring in the tip of my penis. One of her black masters was very into displaying his white owned sex slaves and added all the "jewelry" and tattoos to Susan and I when we were a young white couple

fucking her how else ?
Fucking not milking. She milks you because you are not permitted to fuck her. So she can milk you by jerking you off and making you lick the cum from her hands or she can peg you in the ass which stimulates your prostrate and causes you to have what's called a "busted" ejaculation where the cum seeps from your cock without the accompaning ( and satisfiing ) male orgasm. Most slut wives milk their husbands once a week or once a month ( older husbands) to keep their balls making cum and to remove / release any cum that has accumulated. Its called milking because the husband doesn't get the pleasure of fucking her or the satisfaction from the male orgasm/ ejaculation

Fucking not milking. She milks you because you are not permitted to fuck her. So she can milk you by jerking you off and making you lick the cum from her hands or she can peg you in the ass which stimulates your prostrate and causes you to have what's called a "busted" ejaculation where the cum seeps from your cock without the accompaning ( and satisfiing ) male orgasm. Most slut wives milk their husbands once a week or once a month ( older husbands) to keep their balls making cum and to remove / release any cum that has accumulated. Its called milking because the husband doesn't get the pleasure of fucking her or the satisfaction from the male orgasm/ ejaculation
well nothing I want more is to clean her and fuck her I'm not into being denied but do like some anal fun and she likes me having it in my ass also

As mentioned in other posts, my ex was mostly a size queen but did fuck many black men. Many men, not all black, asked her for various modifications, hair cuts, hair color, shorter dresses/skirt, shaving her pussy, no panties, no bra, QoS tattoo, and as long as it wasn't illegal or wouldn't get her arrested she generally complied. As not only her cuckold, but as a life long wimp I never objected.

If she is submissive and prefers to look according to her bbc' s preferences then I'd have no problem telling her what I'd like.

Things I would recommend at times are are shots, cut her hair in a short style, or get braids.

Susan has nipple rings , belly button jewel, clit ring , and occasionally wears her tongue stud and nose ring. She wears a QOS tattoo on her breast , the small of her black and just above her pussy on her mons. I have a ring in the tip of my penis. One of her black masters was very into displaying his white owned sex slaves and added all the "jewelry" and tattoos to Susan and I when we were a young white couple
Oh my. Hot

Back