Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

As the cuckold husband of a Hotwife who has had a Dom BBC Bull for three years, I have watched my wife change virtually everything about her appearance to please her Bull.

She has changed both her hairstyle and color numerous times at the request of her Bull. She has gone long to short and intermediate length and changed colors from brown to blonde and red.

Her attire both work and pleasure have changed. She now almost exclusively wears short skirts and some type of heel. When she wears pants they are always skin tight. Her tops have gone from casual to tight and revealing. Out went all the plain panties and bras and have been replaced by matching sets.

From a jewelry standpoint she now wears very large flashy earrings and necklaces. Along with rings on all her fingers. She went from one earring in each ear to multiple ones in her earlobes and some in her ear cartlidge. The most extreme though was the piercing of her nipples.

She went from nice manicured nails to very long acrylic nails.

Basically she has done everything she can to be her Bulls perfect woman. He is very dominant and once she started down that path he took full advantage.

As for me I don’t complain, but was amazed at the lengths she went to in order to please him. She had never done anything like that for me. But then again why should she.

This is one of my deepest dreams....To have my bull own me and customize me to his taste. I would make my husband pay for it too....
I would love to get lip, boob implants....get four ring piercings on my pussy and a tongue piercing. Any tattoo my black owner wants. It just is going for the 100% commitment to my Bull, this is what he deserves.

Kiss:lips:
Gia
that's some serious dedication!

As the cuckold husband of a Hotwife who has had a Dom BBC Bull for three years, I have watched my wife change virtually everything about her appearance to please her Bull.

She has changed both her hairstyle and color numerous times at the request of her Bull. She has gone long to short and intermediate length and changed colors from brown to blonde and red.

Her attire both work and pleasure have changed. She now almost exclusively wears short skirts and some type of heel. When she wears pants they are always skin tight. Her tops have gone from casual to tight and revealing. Out went all the plain panties and bras and have been replaced by matching sets.

From a jewelry standpoint she now wears very large flashy earrings and necklaces. Along with rings on all her fingers. She went from one earring in each ear to multiple ones in her earlobes and some in her ear cartlidge. The most extreme though was the piercing of her nipples.

She went from nice manicured nails to very long acrylic nails.

Basically she has done everything she can to be her Bulls perfect woman. He is very dominant and once she started down that path he took full advantage.

As for me I don’t complain, but was amazed at the lengths she went to in order to please him. She had never done anything like that for me. But then again why should she.
now she just needs to get her clit pierced and get some massive round fake tits for him

Like 'Industry956512' my first long time Bull asked that I shave totally bare. I did and hubby loved it. I'm now totally bare and have been for a few years. Frequently, before we meet with my current Bull, hubby will do the 'honors' and shave me in preparation.

Other than that, I haven't done anything else, except go without undergarments (just a sundress) when meeting him.

Like 'Industry956512' my first long time Bull asked that I shave totally bare. I did and hubby loved it. I'm now totally bare and have been for a few years. Frequently, before we meet with my current Bull, hubby will do the 'honors' and shave me in preparation.

Other than that, I haven't done anything else, except go without undergarments (just a sundress) when meeting him.
One current request was no panties in a wrap dress so he could show her off to others

One current request was no panties in a wrap dress so he could show her off to others
Oh, I'm not 'shown off' to others. It's just that he likes to think I'm 'ready' for him. Also, I find it very erotic too, walking around in public with nothing on but a mid-thigh sundress, knowing why I'm that way! Super turn-on and really gets me in the mood, as if I need MORE mental stimulation!

My Wife has undergone many modifications, and our marriage many changes at instruction of her bulls over the years. Abstinence from marital sex, QOS tattoos, shaved pussy and no undergarments. From a perspective of behavioral modification, her current bull enjoys exhibiting and sharing her with his friends.

Updating this posting to add that since originally posted her Bull has taken her for nipple piercing and an additional, much larger and more visible QOS tattoo with the phrase "slut wife" written within the QOS design.

Last edited:

well you do not need a lot on when meeting bull all he wants is to fuck you

My first girlfriend to cuckold me was basically black owned since her mid teens. She voluntarily went to Somalia on request and had her inner labia and clit removed
Why would anyone want to, or have someone, have their clit removed? That's not only stupid but borderline insane.. "Oh.. let's just remove the source of 90% of your pleasure, life will be great without it.." What the fuck?

Back