Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

It's been discussed with me partly joking and partly serious. A guy I was seeing suggested that if white wives were fucking younger black guys, they should be doing it just for the guys pleasure and not theirs, that the women are just 'meat'. He said he knew a guy who could do it. I found it a bit sexy and a bit funny/strange. But didn't take offence at it or get it done! X
. Removal of the clitoris encourages women to pursue vaginal orgasms. Vs the easier clitoral orgasms. For men who last a long time , this this means longer periods of sexual intercourse before the woman orgasms. Given the stimulation of larger cocks , this motivates and stimulates women to be more active during sex.

. Removal of the clitoris encourages women to pursue vaginal orgasms. Vs the easier clitoral orgasms. For men who last a long time , this this means longer periods of sexual intercourse before the woman orgasms. Given the stimulation of larger cocks , this motivates and stimulates women to be more active during sex.
gasp !!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my GOD

gasp !!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my GOD
Some religions / cultures in Africa practice clitoral removal to make the women more sexual. These women become very active in the cowgirl position and give their male companions lots of good entertainment on their way to orgasms. This work very well for more senior elderly men having sex with young women for breeding. The womans pussy effectively masturbates the old mans penis milking his sperm and making him ejaculate into her pussy hopefully making a baby.

Some religions / cultures in Africa practice clitoral removal to make the women more sexual. These women become very active in the cowgirl position and give their male companions lots of good entertainment on their way to orgasms. This work very well for more senior elderly men having sex with young women for breeding. The womans pussy effectively masturbates the old mans penis milking his sperm and making him ejaculate into her pussy hopefully making a baby.

Fucking ignorant barbarians

!!!

Back