Wife Meeting the Bull Alone

sheetmusic

Couple
Gold Member
How do you cucks feel about the wife having sex with the Bull when you're not there? Is it hotter? Does it make you nervous? We've been into interracial cuckolding for many years and played with a number of Bulls (she is Black-only). In most cases, I am present and love to watch. There have been a few occasions when she has asked to meet with her Bull alone, sometimes when I'm out of town on business travel. I agreed and it was fine but now she is asking for that more often. She travels for work as well and has asked me to arrange for a Bull to come to her hotel. I said no to that one because I feel I should meet him first.

I like to arrange for my wife to go on a date with a black man I found on the internet
he will come to our home an I will invite him in to wait as my wife get ready
most time we talk about what he has planned for the date
then wife comes down the stairs and they leave
most times he will take wife to dinner or movie the a bar for a few drinks an show her off to his friends
then to his place or hotel for the nite
in the morning he will bring her home an walk her to the door and tank me an leave
she will tell me all about her nite then go shower an go to bed as they were up most the nite

You have to be careful sometimes it's a set up to be GB
That is true, my wife’s first black bull set her up for a gang bang with his group after about a month of sex with him alone. He did not tell her he was part of a gb group but had told her she would have fun if she did one. As she told me a few months after she did the GB that her bull said, my wife held up really well under the rough play, and though not a thing she would do often, she said she’s glad she did it.

Last edited:
Same here I trust my wife pics the right bulls, I stay out of it.

So your wife goes online and does all the searching herself? Mine does not like to be involved in the selection process. She refuses to even go online and take a look at who I'm considering. She hates the whole online aspect of this lifestyle but there's really no other way to do it if you want a true Bull.

So your wife goes online and does all the searching herself? Mine does not like to be involved in the selection process. She refuses to even go online and take a look at who I'm considering. She hates the whole online aspect of this lifestyle but there's really no other way to do it if you want a true Bull.
I don’t think the online way is the only way to meet real black bulls, but it’s certainly is a great resource for wives and single girls looking for black bulls.

I don’t think the online way is the only way to meet real black bulls, but it’s certainly is a great resource for wives and single girls looking for black bulls.

It's the only way for us. We like to keep our lifestyle world and our vanilla world completely separate. In other words, it would never be OK for her to have sex with a coworker or some guy she meets at Starbucks. We prefer to play only with experienced lifestyle Bulls. Not sure how else you would find them other than online.

It's the only way for us. We like to keep our lifestyle world and our vanilla world completely separate. In other words, it would never be OK for her to have sex with a coworker or some guy she meets at Starbucks. We prefer to play only with experienced lifestyle Bulls. Not sure how else you would find them other than online.
Understand completely. We have to be VERY careful too

I cannot handle the angst that goes along with having my wife meet her bull alone and she likes me there too. So I cant really answer your question except to say if you are not comfortable with it, tell her

The idea is exciting to me, I have to admit. Sometimes when we meet the Bull at a hotel, I will go down to the bar and have a beer so they can have some alone time. I'm only gone for 30 minutes to an hour. Just thinking about her being alone with him and being even more uninhibited turns me on.

The idea is exciting to me, I have to admit. Sometimes when we meet the Bull at a hotel, I will go down to the bar and have a beer so they can have some alone time. I'm only gone for 30 minutes to an hour. Just thinking about her being alone with him and being even more uninhibited turns me on.
Wow that is awesome for you, I don't know if I could take it, I would probably have a heart attack ! LOL

Baby steps. It started when we got a hotel suite with a separate living room. I went in the living room and she closed the door. With my ear against the door I could hear her moaning and the sound of flesh slapping together. It was pretty hot.
As long as you are there it's cool .I have read some horror stories of women going to see a BBC and never come home ,they pimp her out let there friends have her then dump her we dont want that for you

Back