Wife Meeting the Bull Alone

How do you cucks feel about the wife having sex with the Bull when you're not there? Is it hotter? Does it make you nervous? We've been into interracial cuckolding for many years and played with a number of Bulls (she is Black-only). In most cases, I am present and love to watch. There have been a few occasions when she has asked to meet with her Bull alone, sometimes when I'm out of town on business travel. I agreed and it was fine but now she is asking for that more often. She travels for work as well and has asked me to arrange for a Bull to come to her hotel. I said no to that one because I feel I should meet him first.
back in 1998 I caught my wife cheating after loads issues I became more turned on about it I found myself wanting her to fuck them more and more and it from the start because of my embarrassment we agreed we should make it look as if she was still cheating.
I was so concerned everyone would think i was a pervert or weird wanting her to fuck other men added to this was the total stigma about white women fucking black men and how taboo it seemed
I therefore wasnt with her and she was meeting them alone and i had to accept this keeping my dirty secret to myself, ok i had terrible angst each time but i had to accept it
I still had issues when she spent the nights with them, and i can recall for two days i was physically sick when she went away for a weekend with three of them which at the time seemed like weeks rather than 3 nights which i couldnt sleep worrying and yet so excited

How do you cucks feel about the wife having sex with the Bull when you're not there? Is it hotter? Does it make you nervous? We've been into interracial cuckolding for many years and played with a number of Bulls (she is Black-only). In most cases, I am present and love to watch. There have been a few occasions when she has asked to meet with her Bull alone, sometimes when I'm out of town on business travel. I agreed and it was fine but now she is asking for that more often. She travels for work as well and has asked me to arrange for a Bull to come to her hotel. I said no to that one because I feel I should meet him first.
I can understand your safety concern...i mean it is your wife and you love her. But if you're ok with the Bull already then it sounds like its a go but on the other hand what if shes vetted the Bull herself and feels comfortable with him. Now its a question of do you trust her judgement?
Maybe you can facetime the Bull in the event things go sideways. All in all, if she feels comfortable that should count for a lot.

It has to be looked at on an individual basis as its not for everyone. I used to have semi regular meets with a cuck couple and after a while they asked if the wife could spend the weekend with me. The first night went well and the husband got turned on by the pictures we were sending. It all went wrong on day two though because he needed constant updates on what was going on. For me it just ruined the mood because it took away all spontaneity. Neither of us were interested in meeting after that it just killed it.

I once wrote a 3 part blog about them. Before it all went wrong lol

For years my wife and i fantasized about her being with a black lover ( well it was me trying to convince her ) she loved the talk in bed.....but she has black co workers so when a new very good looking well built co worker joined her company and was hitting on her I focused on him and received great reaction from her in bed thinking about him.

Then one night in bed she said to me " will you let me " She said they have been talking and " he wants to" I asked her if she had giving him signals that she wanted to also and she said " yes "

She said if i really wanted her to feel a black lover it would have to be like an affair and she would tell him that i know nothing.....I had her snap pictures of him at work and he was really good looking...just seeing the pictures i wanted her to.....she's a petite Asian very cute.

I agreed and let me tell you guys that first night she went out with him with the plans of going back to his apartment was the most intense hours i ever spent in my life....just seeing her get dressed and ready to go was heart pounding.....all I asked was a quick text when she was in his apartment....I got that text...." I'm here " I texted back " is it going well? her last text " yes"

Hours went by just knowing he was deep inside her making love to her in his bed. it was the Mount Everest of this lifestyle guys.

they are lovers still today...he really good in bed...and i love watching her get dressed to see him.

try it guys.

after my wife had dated this one guy a few time he asked me if he could invite a friend to join him an my wife
I thought as long as he asked it would be ok so I asked wife if she was ok wth the idea
she agreed to it and it happened
on the nite of the date he came to house with his friend to show me it would be ok
when he brought her home in the morning she was very happy but sore
he has asked a few more time to bring a friend an it has always been ok

Everyone here claiming it’s hot and sexy sharing your wife/ gf with men, but fun and play will slowly dies out, and you will look for the next high vibe, to keep up with this lifestyle, that turns into an addiction. It’s a dangerous game, that leads to separation and breakup.

Some people… when the heat is on… fold up their tents and go home. They can’t take it. It’s not what they bargained for… and they turn their backs on one another.

I have seen and witnessed people’s lives and marriage destroyed beyond repair, they ended up in divorce, and much more at stakes....

I can understand your safety concern...i mean it is your wife and you love her. But if you're ok with the Bull already then it sounds like its a go but on the other hand what if shes vetted the Bull herself and feels comfortable with him. Now its a question of do you trust her judgement?
Maybe you can facetime the Bull in the event things go sideways. All in all, if she feels comfortable that should count for a lot.

There's also the concern that alone time can lead to emotional attachments.

It has to be looked at on an individual basis as its not for everyone. I used to have semi regular meets with a cuck couple and after a while they asked if the wife could spend the weekend with me. The first night went well and the husband got turned on by the pictures we were sending. It all went wrong on day two though because he needed constant updates on what was going on. For me it just ruined the mood because it took away all spontaneity. Neither of us were interested in meeting after that it just killed it.

I once wrote a 3 part blog about them. Before it all went wrong lol

I'm not the jealous type but I can see how some would react that way. You just don't know how you're going to feel until you do it. If my wife spent the weekend with him, I would probably wake up each morning regretting the whole thing but that would fade as the day went on. Something about the morning and regret.

For years my wife and i fantasized about her being with a black lover ( well it was me trying to convince her ) she loved the talk in bed.....but she has black co workers so when a new very good looking well built co worker joined her company and was hitting on her I focused on him and received great reaction from her in bed thinking about him.

Then one night in bed she said to me " will you let me " She said they have been talking and " he wants to" I asked her if she had giving him signals that she wanted to also and she said " yes "

She said if i really wanted her to feel a black lover it would have to be like an affair and she would tell him that i know nothing.....I had her snap pictures of him at work and he was really good looking...just seeing the pictures i wanted her to.....she's a petite Asian very cute.

I agreed and let me tell you guys that first night she went out with him with the plans of going back to his apartment was the most intense hours i ever spent in my life....just seeing her get dressed and ready to go was heart pounding.....all I asked was a quick text when she was in his apartment....I got that text...." I'm here " I texted back " is it going well? her last text " yes"

Hours went by just knowing he was deep inside her making love to her in his bed. it was the Mount Everest of this lifestyle guys.

they are lovers still today...he really good in bed...and i love watching her get dressed to see him.

try it guys.

That's sounds really hot, but co-workers are too close for comfort. I would have to assume they would talk/brag to other co-workers. Then the gossip starts and next thing you know your career is over at that place. In my experience, sex with co-workers always goes wrong at some point. We prefer to stick to true experienced lifestyle Bulls who know and respect the rules and boundaries.

Everyone here claiming it’s hot and sexy sharing your wife/ gf with men, but fun and play will slowly dies out, and you will look for the next high vibe, to keep up with this lifestyle, that turns into an addiction. It’s a dangerous game, that leads to separation and breakup.

Some people… when the heat is on… fold up their tents and go home. They can’t take it. It’s not what they bargained for… and they turn their backs on one another.

I have seen and witnessed people’s lives and marriage destroyed beyond repair, they ended up in divorce, and much more at stakes....

I agree, it can all go wrong. That's why we have lots of rules and boundaries and never stray outside the lifestyle circle. Sleeping with friends and co-workers is asking for trouble. Letting your wife go it alone is probably asking for trouble too unless you have some controls in-place.

I enjoy it when the Wife goes out on the dates alone as I tend to feel like a “third wheel” - but usually go because I’m the chauffeur...
Enjoy being present (at least in house/room), but having her come home used is also VERY hot!!!

The idea of her being alone with her Bull is very exciting. Bringing him on vacation with us and her spending a lot of time in his room while I wait in ours is a huge turn-on.

You have a beautiful Queen, by the way.
we are facing this issue right now, after 4 years of steady bulls, plus friends, my wife surprised me by asking me to find a thug with lots of tatoos who will treat her rough. She wants to be alone with him. She done GB's since college. Am I being set up?

we are facing this issue right now, after 4 years of steady bulls, plus friends, my wife surprised me by asking me to find a thug with lots of tatoos who will treat her rough. She wants to be alone with him. She done GB's since college. Am I being set up?
fantasy I think

Back