Wife Meeting the Bull Alone

we are facing this issue right now, after 4 years of steady bulls, plus friends, my wife surprised me by asking me to find a thug with lots of tatoos who will treat her rough. She wants to be alone with him. She done GB's since college. Am I being set up?

I don't think you're being setup. 4 years of Bulls and gangbangs since college? Sounds like she is just looking for the next big thrill. Even in an exciting lifestyle like this, you still want to change things up now and then. I would just screen anyone she wants to be alone with. Make sure you're comfortable. For the actual event, you could drop her off and pick her up for extra peace of mind.

How do you cucks feel about the wife having sex with the Bull when you're not there? Is it hotter? Does it make you nervous? We've been into interracial cuckolding for many years and played with a number of Bulls (she is Black-only). In most cases, I am present and love to watch. There have been a few occasions when she has asked to meet with her Bull alone, sometimes when I'm out of town on business travel. I agreed and it was fine but now she is asking for that more often. She travels for work as well and has asked me to arrange for a Bull to come to her hotel. I said no to that one because I feel I should meet him first.
You in Cali? I'd fuck your girl while you watch ok me
Please login or become a member to view

I like to arrange for my wife to go on a date with a black man I found on the internet
he will come to our home an I will invite him in to wait as my wife get ready
most time we talk about what he has planned for the date
then wife comes down the stairs and they leave
most times he will take wife to dinner or movie the a bar for a few drinks an show her off to his friends
then to his place or hotel for the nite
in the morning he will bring her home an walk her to the door and tank me an leave
she will tell me all about her nite then go shower an go to bed as they were up most the nite

I have a few issues with this set up.
I like the fact that you meet the gentleman first before the date

however I have some issues.
when I set something up we have met twice.
once for chemistry, once for tests.
then there is the drinking issue. in this day and age drinking is a problem and the police are cracking dow on it. Same with *******.

I live in the country and have two shot gun hired help cottages. ( the term shot gun is a type of cottage not a gun of any type.) both come with a working kitchen, a parlor with fire place and two bed rooms. It also has a lagged screen tv with net flics . each of the bed room comes with a nice bathroom with tub, walk in shower and a sauna.

never had any problems with this set up. Usually she / they play for a Friday night through Sunday morning.

I have a few issues with this set up.
I like the fact that you meet the gentleman first before the date

however I have some issues.
when I set something up we have met twice.
once for chemistry, once for tests.
then there is the drinking issue. in this day and age drinking is a problem and the police are cracking dow on it. Same with *******.

I live in the country and have two shot gun hired help cottages. ( the term shot gun is a type of cottage not a gun of any type.) both come with a working kitchen, a parlor with fire place and two bed rooms. It also has a lagged screen tv with net flics . each of the bed room comes with a nice bathroom with tub, walk in shower and a sauna.

never had any problems with this set up. Usually she / they play for a Friday night through Sunday morning.

I'm in the minority because I do not like to watch. The closest I've come is being in another part of the house at the time. But it's my preference that she enjoy her bull alone, free from thinking or worrying about what I'm doing or thinking. Then later, I do very much enjoy hearing her tell me about how much fun she had in detail!

So your wife goes online and does all the searching herself? Mine does not like to be involved in the selection process. She refuses to even go online and take a look at who I'm considering. She hates the whole online aspect of this lifestyle but there's really no other way to do it if you want a true Bull.
Well my wife has not just found bulls on line, she has met black men from work and going out with girlfriends to clubs.

I like to arrange for my wife to go on a date with a black man I found on the internet
he will come to our home an I will invite him in to wait as my wife get ready
most time we talk about what he has planned for the date
then wife comes down the stairs and they leave
most times he will take wife to dinner or movie the a bar for a few drinks an show her off to his friends
then to his place or hotel for the nite
in the morning he will bring her home an walk her to the door and tank me an leave
she will tell me all about her nite then go shower an go to bed as they were up most the nite
Where are you located

I date many of my lovers alone!My husband stays home or does his own thing.Many times I end up staying with my lover for the night because most of them like to have me multiple times through the night and the following morning!I love the deep intimacy when my husband is not there and I really let go and Im much more vocal.My husband gets excited knowing Im making very intimate bonds with other men,lol I like it too!

How do you cucks feel about the wife having sex with the Bull when you're not there? Is it hotter? Does it make you nervous? We've been into interracial cuckolding for many years and played with a number of Bulls (she is Black-only). In most cases, I am present and love to watch. There have been a few occasions when she has asked to meet with her Bull alone, sometimes when I'm out of town on business travel. I agreed and it was fine but now she is asking for that more often. She travels for work as well and has asked me to arrange for a Bull to come to her hotel. I said no to that one because I feel I should meet him first.
Wife never meets bull alone, so what pleasure the cuck gets?

i think that is fine with me or going to be fine with me...i would like to hear it or see the recorded video....this is another level for me as a cuck.

This all depends on the dynamic and each situation is different. For me, I dislike one on one because then it just turns into dating which I can get in my vanilla life. I would rather have everyone in the room or at the bar. Although I have chatted with husbands that are just too much and in such a case, I would make an exception and just be one on one with the lady

hmmm ... I spend a lot time in selection and screening process, so I have high confidence in whom I am planning to play. I certainly enjoy having hub watching from the shadows, but meeting alone is my hotspot. Playing with more than one lover at a time is most enjoyable, but "surprise" group play is a non-starter.

My wife plays alone almost exclusively. I get the very rare treat of being allowed to watch. Playing alone allows them to firm a more intimate relationship to go along with the physical lust. She shares the experiences with me later...when we are alone while administering cbt.

Back