Wife loving bbc dildo

Still going strong three nights straight of the thick dildoe. I think if she didn’t like it she would have said something by now. We are over a month of 4 to 5 times a week of fucking her with my new found friend. Cums hard every time too. Some multiples but need to increase that. I would like two orgasms per season minimum for that little slut! I need to make that pussy yern for that think dick! After this long if she didn’t crave it I would know. After a couple more weeks I’ll withhold it and go back to normal. I wonder how long it will take for her to ask for it? I’m thinking 2 to 3 days lol. I know I’m getting her hooked on the size! I can’t seem to help myself going down the rabbit hole

Wof
Still going strong three nights straight of the thick dildoe. I think if she didn’t like it she would have said something by now. We are over a month of 4 to 5 times a week of fucking her with my new found friend. Cums hard every time too. Some multiples but need to increase that. I would like two orgasms per season minimum for that little slut! I need to make that pussy yern for that think dick! After this long if she didn’t crave it I would know. After a couple more weeks I’ll withhold it and go back to normal. I wonder how long it will take for her to ask for it? I’m thinking 2 to 3 days lol. I know I’m getting her hooked on the size! I can’t seem to help myself going down the rabbit hole
My wife is starting to like the size thing too and her toys have become a part of our sex routine all the time now. I warm her up get off and finish her with a plastic lover “equipped” enough to please her.

Just finished a 2 round session and she is cuming harder and harder. She’s still only answering questions and hoping she’ll start talking nasty but time will tell. Long and deep and with the ejaculating black strap on filled her pussy with 4oz of fantasy seed in that fertile white cunt. Hell last round she was in a constant state of orgasm for 2 minutes. I training the hell out of her! Epic

Just finished a 2 round session and she is cuming harder and harder. She’s still only answering questions and hoping she’ll start talking nasty but time will tell. Long and deep and with the ejaculating black strap on filled her pussy with 4oz of fantasy seed in that fertile white cunt. Hell last round she was in a constant state of orgasm for 2 minutes. I training the hell out of her! Epic

That's exactly what I need to put into my wife. 4 ounces of cum minimum.

Back