Wife loving bbc dildo

My girlfriend evolved from pink sextoys to a realistic white dildo and then to a black realistic dildo and she now sticks to the black one. The black one is the same in shape then the realistic white one but she likes the message she passes on with this to me. In the beginning that she was not happy with my PIV performances we bought some sextons for her and they were pink. After some time that she was really trying to have a fulfilling sexlife with me, despite that I could not give her what she sexually wanted she started to cheat on me and I agreed. Her fist bull was a white guy and shortly her first encounters with him she bought a realistic white dildo that was almost 3 times bigger then my penis. So one Friday-evening she had went to a sexshop to buy this toy she said to me that she had bought a toy for us to play wit in the weekend. Only the Saturday night she revealed to me what it was and wanted me to use it on her. Next to the humiliation of having to wear a chastity-cage this large dildo ads even more humiliation into our relationship accentuating the size and performance of my penis. She also frequently looks at me when I or she holds that dildo or uses it with a diabolic smile with the message that it is that want she wants and likes. She also told me after quite some weeks of using that dildo that it was comparable to the cock of her lover with whom she cheated on me. The first time she cucked me with a black man she did not tell me that he was black but she bought a black realistic dildo shortly after and introduced it in our bedroom when she was playing with me. Again the way she looked at me and the dildo were again a clear message what she had been busy with. Now se only uses the black dildo anymore for herself and insist I use the white dildo. In the passing years she encouraged and trained me to have sex with guys and she dat that wit this white dildo. Black is het privilege. For the moment..

Got my wife a an 8” Mr hanky dildo. She loves it but hasn’t came out and admitted it yet but her body doesn’t lie as I’m going balls deep with it strapped to me. I plan on only fucking her with that perfect dick. Let the training begin!
Hi 👋. That’s great 8” is a good start how wide What’s a mr Hankey dildo?

And I would like to strap it on as well and use ours exclusively but I am caged and love to watch.

as long as your wife cums on the bbc we all win.
Cheers

Please login or become a member to view

That’s a good girl!

Been a few days since the last training session. It will be interesting to see which dick she wants. I say I’ve got a 25% chance of her wanting the big black strap on tonight. Even though she has came harder then ever the last 4 times, I think there is a bit of denial of her true desire for big black cock. I know she wants it every night but she needs to just come to grips with her deepest desires. I know I want to see it slide in and the smile on her face at penetration. Then that pussy starts to move and it’s on…so fucking hot. I can tell she loves it. We will see………..

Awww yes gave her the most intense orgasm yet. Had the dildoe on and she pulled it out and started stroking it and giggling, then turned into aggressive stoking. Fucked her around the word tonight and slappin that ass as she took it doggy style. But she loves her missionary with me talking all nasty. Defiantly taken to the next level of sexual satisfaction.

Hey Guys! I too need some advice...

I brought the dildos with my wife, and she was never hesitant about it we openly discussed and she told me upfront she doe snot want a small one because she has a small one in real, we got a bigger one that is a monster cock....

What confuses me is she was so excited to order it but ever since it was delivered she does not shows any excitement she will bring it to the bed when I ask her to otherwise she does not mention it...

what should do?

We both were under the weather for a week. Last night decided she needed her medicine and she came so hard. It has been 3 weeks of nothing but the nice thick BBC dildoe in her little white pussy. Her pussy just opens up for it now! She is becoming a true little slut!
Great toy to get your wife ready for that Black Friday fuck night

Back