Wife loving bbc dildo

Hey Guys! I too need some advice...

I brought the dildos with my wife, and she was never hesitant about it we openly discussed and she told me upfront she doe snot want a small one because she has a small one in real, we got a bigger one that is a monster cock....

What confuses me is she was so excited to order it but ever since it was delivered she does not shows any excitement she will bring it to the bed when I ask her to otherwise she does not mention it...

what should do?
You may have a couple of issues going on. Embarrassment from wanting such a large dildoe and it might not be the perfect size. I know I went thru multiple sizes till I found the right one. You just need to work thru all the choices and lots of communication in a nonchalant way as to not make it weird. I do suggest a strap on harness as it gives her the comfortable experience with the “new” you lmao. My wife is smothering that big cock nightly with her soaking wet pussy!

Start having dirty talk. Stop saying black dildo, call it the black cock.
Make her says she loves BBC and she is a slut for BBC. Tell her how much it arouse you, tell her how beautiful she is with this black Cock.
I have no doubt she will beg for the real thing soon. Just one question : are you ready For it?
Once a wife is blacked, things are changing.
How do things change?

Every time we having sex She asking me for the black dildo She begging for it every time. She want to suck it and to slide it in her pussy. When she suck that black dildo she turning into a monster. Horny slut. Every time I fucked her with the dildo she cum so hard. That ******* turn me on. She’s getting more nasty and more freaky The other day she’s wanted double vaginal pénétration my dick and the dildo in her pussy at the same time..stretch that pussy. What should i

Every time we having sex She asking me for the black dildo She begging for it every time. She want to suck it and to slide it in her pussy. When she suck that black dildo she turning into a monster. Horny slut. Every time I fucked her with the dildo she cum so hard. That ******* turn me on. She’s getting more nasty and more freaky The other day she’s wanted double vaginal pénétration my dick and the dildo in her pussy at the same time..stretch that pussy. What should i do next
It's best with both in the vag. We like that

Another training session last night and she came without the use of vibration. First time ever! She did rub her sweet clit but that has never worked before. I think we’re making progress here. She is connecting new pleasure with the black cock subconsciously I think or maybe she knows but is not ready to come clean with her dirty white princess thoughts. I just need to get that internal orgasm going from no clit stimulation. I think I’ll let my dick be on the bottom of the strap on so she can feel my cock head touch her asshole while the big black cock fucks that pussy. Good fun!

Ya know I am thinking tonight….for over a month the wife has been only fucked with the big black strap on and hasn’t said a word about …why…or I want your real dick….I think my question is answered…she loves it and prefers it without saying a word. Little queen of spades for sure.

Back