Wife loving bbc dildo

Every time we having sex She asking me for the black dildo She begging for it every time. She want to suck it and to slide it in her pussy. When she suck that black dildo she turning into a monster. Horny slut. Every time I fucked her with the dildo she cum so hard. That ******* turn me on. She’s getting more nasty and more freaky The other day she’s wanted double vaginal pénétration my dick and the dildo in her pussy at the same time..stretch that pussy. What should i do next

Every time we having sex She asking me for the black dildo She begging for it every time. She want to suck it and to slide it in her pussy. When she suck that black dildo she turning into a monster. Horny slut. Every time I fucked her with the dildo she cum so hard. That ******* turn me on. She’s getting more nasty and more freaky The other day she’s wanted double vaginal pénétration my dick and the dildo in her pussy at the same time..stretch that pussy. What should i do next
Our favourite dildos

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221004-030215_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221004-030215_Gallery.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 915
Get her one like this

Attachments

• 20221004_040738.jpg
    20221004_040738.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 756
Start having dirty talk. Stop saying black dildo, call it the black cock.
Make her says she loves BBC and she is a slut for BBC. Tell her how much it arouse you, tell her how beautiful she is with this black Cock.
I have no doubt she will beg for the real thing soon. Just one question : are you ready For it?
Once a wife is blacked, things are changing.

The girlfriend I had just after university chose a dildo and I went out and bought it. She chose a big black one. I didn't associate that with her desires at the time but regret that I didn't explore it further. I still have a pic of it in action which I attach.I really wonder what she would have said if I had asked her if she wanted to try the real thing?sss.jpg

Just fuck her EVERYTIME WITH THE BLACK DILDO ATTACHED TO A STRAP ON AND BUY A SECOND BLACK DILDO TO DOUBLE PENETRATE HER AND IF NEEDED BUY A BIGGER AND ESPECIALLY A LARGER DILDO...SHE WILL LOVE YOU FOR DOING THAT FOR HER, SANDRA 🌹💋 Size Queen and QoS and BLACK ONLY (except with my hubby)since that my hubby trained me 15 years ago with strap ons dildos , Sandra 🌹Size Queen and QoS 😃💋

Back