Wife loves pussy

Too bad it is just guys here loving lesbian sex lately as ideally there should be a lot more input from women here. ?
For those women who have experience with another woman, I wonder if the saying is similar to what they say about white women with black men that "once you go black you never go back"? Is there a mental desire to be with a woman that makes the time together more intense? I have a sister who has become an exclusive lesbian with a black woman. My sister has told me more than once how much more intense lovemaking is with a woman. It seems like that is all she thinks about at times.

For those women who have experience with another woman, I wonder if the saying is similar to what they say about white women with black men that "once you go black you never go back"? Is there a mental desire to be with a woman that makes the time together more intense? I have a sister who has become an exclusive lesbian with a black woman. My sister has told me more than once how much more intense lovemaking is with a woman. It seems like that is all she thinks about at times.
Adore those ladies who explore their sexuality with other ladies

mature-backyard-cougars-gif.2024586
Must be very hot to be the photographer!

Back