Wife is bored with me.

sam8535

Male
Gold Member
Hello,
Recently my wife informed me that has developed some confidence in the bedroom. She has always been flirty and I suspected that was the source of her new confidence. Last week after sex she asked me if I enjoyed that. I said yes and that I always do. I then asked her if he enjoyed it....her answered was simple and harsh. "Meh, not really. Get my dildo for me." She procedded to cum a few times then hamded me the creamy dildos for cleaning and she went to sleep.
The next day after work she says we need to talk. It was not surprise that she said she is upset with my sexual performance. She went on to say that my 5.5" was just not enough. Fearfully I asked what size she wanted, she said 8" minimum. I was crushed. She did though say my tongue got her off and she liked that but she wants a "Real man's cock" (her words). I'm not stranger to the cuckold world as I've been reading these stories for a bit now....but it's different when it seems to be starting in real life.
I'm not sure if I want this. And if I do want this....what next?

Similar story to mine..lol...after 20 years of marriage and 2 ******* she told me she needed more. She told me she was going to meet a potential lover at a bar in two hours. She told me to accept it or divorce. Took me almost two hours to say that I was going to accept. She told me to go to the bar for her safety and to stay out of site. That night they only danced and kissed. She has been dating him since. This was around 5 years ago

Hello,
Recently my wife informed me that has developed some confidence in the bedroom. She has always been flirty and I suspected that was the source of her new confidence. Last week after sex she asked me if I enjoyed that. I said yes and that I always do. I then asked her if he enjoyed it....her answered was simple and harsh. "Meh, not really. Get my dildo for me." She procedded to cum a few times then hamded me the creamy dildos for cleaning and she went to sleep.
The next day after work she says we need to talk. It was not surprise that she said she is upset with my sexual performance. She went on to say that my 5.5" was just not enough. Fearfully I asked what size she wanted, she said 8" minimum. I was crushed. She did though say my tongue got her off and she liked that but she wants a "Real man's cock" (her words). I'm not stranger to the cuckold world as I've been reading these stories for a bit now....but it's different when it seems to be starting in real life.
Counselling, divorce, or be a cuck. Your choice?

Hello,
Slightly curious though. After how many years of marriage did she arrive at this conclusion @sam8535 ? :unsure:

We have been married for 12 years. I did find the courage to ask her if she wants to have sex with someone who has more to offer. She giggled and said "oh yeah, much more." She also told me that she will let me know when she finds what she is looking for.
Sorry for your trouble and thanks for answering my question.

My wife says my 5 inch is no good to her and says it's not even worth sucking anymore and wishes she had bbc years ago she loves it now.

Attachments

• Point Blur_Jun162020_113753.jpg
    Point Blur_Jun162020_113753.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 269
  • 1293ecf1-4a12-4c2f-bdff-54e86b7c665d.png
    1293ecf1-4a12-4c2f-bdff-54e86b7c665d.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 266
  • Screenshot_20200615-234245_Kik.jpg
    Screenshot_20200615-234245_Kik.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 226
My hotwife has fucked about 6 or 7 black guys and a few white guys since we started our journey, I only got to watch her with the very 1st guy, after that she preferred to go alone and message me throughout so I can understand how you may be feeling.

Back