Wife is bored with me.

Well I knew it was bound to happen but at least I got to watch and feel like I was a part of all of it. My wife took a BBC bare for the first time over the weekend. I've never seen her cream like that before. And yes he dropped his load deep in her unprotected pussy. After he wiped his cock on her face, dressed and left. Very torn on how I feel right now.

What were your thoughts the 1st time you(female perspective) or your wife went bare and was filled with cum?

Well I knew it was bound to happen but at least I got to watch and feel like I was a part of all of it. My wife took a BBC bare for the first time over the weekend. I've never seen her cream like that before. And yes he dropped his load deep in her unprotected pussy. After he wiped his cock on her face, dressed and left. Very torn on how I feel right now.

What were your thoughts the 1st time you(female perspective) or your wife went bare and was filled with cum?
Watching him cum in my wife and hearing her moan as he did made me cum in my pants without touching myself. So hot!

Hello,
Recently my wife informed me that has developed some confidence in the bedroom. She has always been flirty and I suspected that was the source of her new confidence. Last week after sex she asked me if I enjoyed that. I said yes and that I always do. I then asked her if he enjoyed it....her answered was simple and harsh. "Meh, not really. Get my dildo for me." She procedded to cum a few times then hamded me the creamy dildos for cleaning and she went to sleep.
The next day after work she says we need to talk. It was not surprise that she said she is upset with my sexual performance. She went on to say that my 5.5" was just not enough. Fearfully I asked what size she wanted, she said 8" minimum. I was crushed. She did though say my tongue got her off and she liked that but she wants a "Real man's cock" (her words). I'm not stranger to the cuckold world as I've been reading these stories for a bit now....but it's different when it seems to be starting in real life.
I'm not sure if I want this. And if I do want this....what next?
My wife was bored with me after only a few years and started with dating girls, then went to black guys and is now satisfied with her sex life and me as her cuck.

My elderly wife finally grew tired of my teensy limp cock and began blacking herself with our neighbor. She says if she’d known what she was missing that she would have cucked me from the beginning.
I think many of our wives feel that way after they have taken the initial plunge !

I think it's natural to tire of the same person. We weren't meant to be monogamous. Religion and society ****** that upon us. It's like the old saying "Show me the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll show you a guy who's tired of fucking her." The same obviously goes for women, it sucks that your wife was shitty to you about not unless you are into that. If you don't like the way she's treating you then ditch the bitch, otherwise enjoy the ride.

As a Bull for 20-years the Boredom is more about the unquenchable female thirst for "ATTENXXXION" for the next bigger and harder cock...or perceived bigger and better penis. Like many addicted-wives "boredom" is symptomatic of the MIND not being properly explored and developed with sufficient experiences to prevent boredom.....this is why the Lifestyle has helped so many in the boring bedroom to open the marriage/relationship to other participants.

Back