Wife going on vacation with divorced girlfriend...

In the uk I befriended a lovely married woman , we decided to have a weekend away without husbands, she wanted to go to London , we booked and set off , hotel was great and close to the underground, on the corner was a lovely pub and very busy , one night as we ate in came a very attractive black man being a bbc lover I spent many minutes eyeing him , knowing Karen didn’t engage in out of marriage sex I was carful in my approach, visiting the loo we bumped into each other , he put the hard word on me so I had to explain my situation,but did make a date anyway, cutting it short , Karen went on a site seeing trip leaving me to shop , so I had the day to myself, I met him for coffee then went back to our room for a fuck session, half way through the door opened and in walked Karen, totally embarrassed we both lay their starring, she looked but never said a word , then suddenly she stripped, naked she climbed on the bed , smiling she told me ,I have never seen such a huge cock and I want some , we both enjoyed this man for the rest of the day.
You are correct there are no black Africans or America bbc , but the pacific men are very dark and are very well endowed, go see for yourself, xx
they

You are correct there are no black Africans or America bbc , but the pacific men are very dark and are very well endowed, go see for yourself, xx
They’re still black tho. Melanesians. Polynesian aren’t considered black.

Last edited:
Back