Wife going on vacation with divorced girlfriend...

My wife has finally booked a vacation for a week in September to Greece and she will go with a girlfriend that just got divorced after 30 unhappy years of marriage!
I know this girlfriend and she is some 10 years older than my wife and she likes to ******* and party, she has complained to my wife that one of the reasons she divorced was that her husband never wanted to fuck her anymore. She has cheated on him repeteadly during the years also.

She is one of the few select persons that know of my wifes affairs and our relationship and she has said to my wife that she thinks that "I am a fantastic husband" for allowing my wife to do what she wants with other men...

I hope they will go out and get hit on by many men and also go to nude beaches and behave slutty as hell on vacation! Hopefully they will meet some nice BBC that will take them both :)

I have told a story about lyn on the gloryhole site she is unbelievable and great fun to be with , however our trip to Fiji was very memorable.

Previously on one trip with hubby I met a rugby player and had a great time with , so on arriving with lyn I contacted him to see if he and his friend were interested in meeting up , the first few days we lay on the beach and got an all over tan , we did attract a few on lookers and enjoyed sucking one guy together, lyn was so ready for our meeting .

We met them for dinner just to know if they were interested in lyn , went for a walk and it was obvious they were , they trained on a Thursday and invited us to watch , watching half naked men run around did stir us both especially when they adjusted there cocks our minds went wild as a few must have been huge.

Training ended and the men left leaving around four my friend asked if we would stay as they were going to shower , the look was inviting , we followed into the changing room , they stipend and went into the showers , one came out strocking his now erect cock ,come join us he asked ,lyn and I naked went in , hand everywhere cocks hard and big , each picked us up and fucked both lyn and me , they dried and dressed then took us to a house where we continued our unbelievable fuck session, lyn and I were sore for a few days but did go back for moor. Kim xxx

I have told a story about lyn on the gloryhole site she is unbelievable and great fun to be with , however our trip to Fiji was very memorable.

Previously on one trip with hubby I met a rugby player and had a great time with , so on arriving with lyn I contacted him to see if he and his friend were interested in meeting up , the first few days we lay on the beach and got an all over tan , we did attract a few on lookers and enjoyed sucking one guy together, lyn was so ready for our meeting .

We met them for dinner just to know if they were interested in lyn , went for a walk and it was obvious they were , they trained on a Thursday and invited us to watch , watching half naked men run around did stir us both especially when they adjusted there cocks our minds went wild as a few must have been huge.

Training ended and the men left leaving around four my friend asked if we would stay as they were going to shower , the look was inviting , we followed into the changing room , they stipend and went into the showers , one came out strocking his now erect cock ,come join us he asked ,lyn and I naked went in , hand everywhere cocks hard and big , each picked us up and fucked both lyn and me , they dried and dressed then took us to a house where we continued our unbelievable fuck session, lyn and I were sore for a few days but did go back for moor. Kim xxx
As a Fijian, that sounds sexy af Kim. I've been on the same situation before, offering my BBC to a lovely Lesbian couple who came all the way from Perth Australia. It was Great fun having two milfs sharing one BBC by the beach side on Wailoaloa Nadi. Later on we had a very intense hard-core threesome, and the rest was history.

;)

Nice i think I know lyn

My wife’s best friend wanted to go for a fortnight to Fiji, knowing that Kim knew a few bbc there and wanted to try a black man, she got what she needed.
Are there any,or many BBC’s in Fiji ? We would’ve thought not ? To our knowledge, most Fijians are either pacific natives or of Indian origin. They may be blessed with slightly darker skin,but we weren’t aware that they were blessed with BBC’s like all those wonderful Afro-Americans,West Africans or men from the Caribbean ?
We’d love to know,as Fiji is well within our holiday “reach” from Australia ! I’d be there in a heartbeat if that is the case !
xx🍆🍆♠️♠️👌🏿👌🏿

Are there any,or many BBC’s in Fiji ? We would’ve thought not ? To our knowledge, most Fijians are either pacific natives or of Indian origin. They may be blessed with slightly darker skin,but we weren’t aware that they were blessed with BBC’s like all those wonderful Afro-Americans,West Africans or men from the Caribbean ?
We’d love to know,as Fiji is well within our holiday “reach” from Australia ! I’d be there in a heartbeat if that is the case !
xx🍆🍆♠️♠️👌🏿👌🏿
HMU if you happen to come to Fiji.

My wife has finally booked a vacation for a week in September to Greece and she will go with a girlfriend that just got divorced after 30 unhappy years of marriage!
I know this girlfriend and she is some 10 years older than my wife and she likes to ******* and party, she has complained to my wife that one of the reasons she divorced was that her husband never wanted to fuck her anymore. She has cheated on him repeteadly during the years also.

She is one of the few select persons that know of my wifes affairs and our relationship and she has said to my wife that she thinks that "I am a fantastic husband" for allowing my wife to do what she wants with other men...

I hope they will go out and get hit on by many men and also go to nude beaches and behave slutty as hell on vacation! Hopefully they will meet some nice BBC that will take them both :)
Send pics and stories of vacation.

xx🍆🍆♠️♠️👌🏿👌🏿
You are correct there are no black Africans or America bbc , but the pacific men are very dark and are very well endowed, go see for yourself, xx

In the uk I befriended a lovely married woman , we decided to have a weekend away without husbands, she wanted to go to London , we booked and set off , hotel was great and close to the underground, on the corner was a lovely pub and very busy , one night as we ate in came a very attractive black man being a bbc lover I spent many minutes eyeing him , knowing Karen didn’t engage in out of marriage sex I was carful in my approach, visiting the loo we bumped into each other , he put the hard word on me so I had to explain my situation,but did make a date anyway, cutting it short , Karen went on a site seeing trip leaving me to shop , so I had the day to myself, I met him for coffee then went back to our room for a fuck session, half way through the door opened and in walked Karen, totally embarrassed we both lay their starring, she looked but never said a word , then suddenly she stripped, naked she climbed on the bed , smiling she told me ,I have never seen such a huge cock and I want some , we both enjoyed this man for the rest of the day.

xx🍆🍆♠️♠️👌🏿👌🏿
They still count as black tho. Fiji people are part of Melanesian. Which count as black.

Also do realize black people aren’t native to the Caribbean so don’t be surprised they’re are mixed black people with indigenous features or indigenous people there.

Back