Wife finally got blacked - what next

Even with us ( I think ? ) it was just for fun, However my Wife, and Her long term black boyfriend , might have disagreed with that.
You're right...things aren't always what they appear.
I thought I was doing pretty good to please my lover. Until of course I saw what was being delivered by BBC and her reactions.
Once she gets a good BBC...it's a new world

When you said the guy at the club came from behind while she was straddling you, what did you mean, straddling you, you eating her out? He was behind her and what did he start to do to her, peg her in the ass? Sounds hot, would love details of that first experience so I know what I could expect for my wife’s first bbc experience. She just allowed him to go to town with her, was she all stoked up cause you both were going at it and then she just gave in 🤷‍♀️cause her sex drive was going while with you and thought it would be sexy to go with another guy?

These pictures are so hot, I can’t help but to Jack off to them, wishing I could do clean up afterwards in every picture, and even more, I wish I was a woman so I could be a black mans slut toy cum dump

I would highly recommend that every white should try enjoying being fucked by several black cocks while sucking other black cocks and jacking off other black cocks in each hand. I am certain every white wife would have many intense orgasms on all of the black cocks and the most enjoyable sex they have ever had.
My wife loves being spit roasted and has often enjoyed sucking cocks while be fucked by other cocks and jacking off other cocks at the same time. She always has many intense orgasms every time. She has enjoyed multiple cocks at the same time, including black cocks, many times.

These pictures are so awesomely hot, I wish I was there to clean up everyone afterwards in each picture. I really wish I was a woman, I would be in those pictures too. I am a white boi that wants to service black men completely

These pictures are so awesomely hot, I wish I was there to clean up everyone afterwards in each picture. I really wish I was a woman, I would be in those pictures too. I am a white boi that wants to service black men completely
You could get married to a white Lady that enjoys being fucked by black men. You would be her happy white cuckold husband that loves watching his white wife being fucked by many black cocks while sucking black cocks and jacking off other black cock, all of them shooting their black baby making cum loads into your loving white wife's mouth and unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I have loved watching my white slut wife enjoying many cocks in that manner many times. always a wonderful very exciting experience for all of us.

You could get married to a white Lady that enjoys being fucked by black men. You would be her happy white cuckold husband that loves watching his white wife being fucked by many black cocks while sucking black cocks and jacking off other black cock, all of them shooting their black baby making cum loads into your loving white wife's mouth and unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I have loved watching my white slut wife enjoying many cocks in that manner many times. always a wonderful very exciting experience for all of us.
I’m looking for a woman, and BBCs. I would very much like to watch yours in action and do clean up afterwards for y’all some time

I’m looking for a woman, and BBCs. I would very much like to watch yours in action and do clean up afterwards for y’all some time
Great that you are looking for a woman. If you find a woman the BBCs will be very easy to find. My wife is 70 and she still has many black men that want to fuck her.
You will find it much easier to find a woman if you are willing to marry her. Most women don't want to hook up with a man just so he can watch black men fuck her. So be realistic.
Thank you for your nice comment about you would like to watch my wife in action and do cleanup afterwords. Sadly my wife is sick and not well enough to be fucked at this time. Hopefully and I pray that my wife will get healthy soon
You might enjoy looking at my wife's photos and videos of her enjoying be fucked by black men and other men. You could see her having intense orgasms on some big black cocks.

Great that you are looking for a woman. If you find a woman the BBCs will be very easy to find. My wife is 70 and she still has many black men that want to fuck her.
You will find it much easier to find a woman if you are willing to marry her. Most women don't want to hook up with a man just so he can watch black men fuck her. So be realistic.
Thank you for your nice comment about you would like to watch my wife in action and do cleanup afterwords. Sadly my wife is sick and not well enough to be fucked at this time. Hopefully and I pray that my wife will get healthy soon
You might enjoy looking at my wife's photos and videos of her enjoying be fucked by black men and other men. You could see her having intense orgasms on some big black cocks.
Sorry to hear she’s ill, wishing her a speedy recovery. I would love to see her videos, where do I find them?

Buy more black dildo,always bigger and larger than the previous and get used to fuck her more and more with strap on dildos for the days / nights she has no appointements with one or multiple Black partners.
She’s only had two black partners so far. She isn’t black only. At least she doesn’t want to be yet. But I did purchase another dildo. I also added a few more bbc items to her amazon wishlist. She LOVES when black men, and white guys obsessed with black on white, have bought things for her off of it.

Back