Wife finally got blacked - what next

She’s only had two black partners so far. She isn’t black only. At least she doesn’t want to be yet. But I did purchase another dildo. I also added a few more bbc items to her amazon wishlist. She LOVES when black men, and white guys obsessed with black on white, have bought things for her off of it.
Congratulations Rob 👍You are doing very well and the most important for her is to show and prove that you are doing and will always be doing is not only to encourage her but most important be there for her and do à lot to make her feel good in the process of being "Blacked" and very soon "Black only" except with you, the Man of her life, as I do with my hubby. I wish you both all the best, Sandra 🌹, Size Queen and QoS 😃💋

Congratulations Rob 👍You are doing very well and the most important for her is to show and prove that you are doing and will always be doing is not only to encourage her but most important be there for her and do à lot to make her feel good in the process of being "Blacked" and very soon "Black only" except with you, the Man of her life, as I do with my hubby. I wish you both all the best, Sandra 🌹, Size Queen and QoS 😃💋
Thanks! She hasn’t had a chance to see if she is a size queen or not, at least not yet. I’m hoping she gets a chance to try a huge cock soon.

I guess you might say that in an indirect way, it was my ex-husband who made the decision for me after I found out he’d been cheating on me for almost a year. Once I found out about his cheating, I went crying about it to my long time very best friend and not surprising to me, she had revenge as a solution to his cheating. After all these years, I still remember her exact words when she said, “the best medicine for a cheating husband is to cheat back”
Not only did she have that advice but she even had someone in mind that would love to meet me. When she told me it was her black boyfriends best friend, I nearly fell off the chair I was sitting. Not because I was prejudice about meeting their black friend but first of all, I didn’t even know she had a black boyfriend, remembering that none of our girlfriends ever dated a black guy and to my knowledge, ever even thought or fantasized about it. So I was apposed to her offer that and through the next couple of weeks, she would call me almost every day to check up on me and always ended our conversation to remind me about meeting their black friend.. I continued to say no, no thank you, I was just not ready to meet anyone, white or black and continued to stay in denial.. that was until one day, I had enough of his lies and cheating and the next time she called, I told her I was finally ready to meet their friend. And it was perfect timing also because the following weekend, he was going out of town for his annual work seminar and would be gone for 10 days..(and yes, I found out his girlfriend was on the same flights also) And also at this time, he didn’t know that I knew about his cheating and also knew the girl he was cheating with). So my girlfriend set it all up that we would all meet at her place right after I dropped my cheating husband off at the airport… or should I put it a different way by saying “dropping him off into the hands of his girlfriend for more than a week”..
My girlfriends plan was that we would all meet at her place, then go out for dinner at a quiet little place she knew would be comfortable for me, then return to her place. She also told me that if I liked the guy, I could come back the next day for some BBQing on the patio while watching Saturday's college football games and have some more fun and getting to know each other better… but it didn’t quite go as planned as I never went home that night..
Yes, after having a few more glasses of wine and while in the kitchen fixing some snacks, is when I told her I liked the guy and I would be back the next day as she planned.. a little bit later and not long after my girlfriend whispered in my ear that her and her boyfriend was going to bed and leaving us alone with some quiet time to get better acquainted and very surprising that led to way much more. It went from our first soft kiss and then another to seriously making out and before I even knew it, we were headed for the guest bedroom. Once that door closed, I knew I was at a point of no return and it wasn’t because he was so aggressive with me,..
In fact if anything, I was the one who was more ready for some serious sex, So very many “first” for me during that night, most surprising was that it was the very first time I’d ever had sex on a first date. Prior to any other boyfriend, including my ex-husband, it took weeks of solid dating before I would even allow anyone to even touching my boobs.. so thinking back, while it took weeks and months for any white guy to even touch me, and here I was, getting my pussy being plowed out by this beautiful black guy within less than 5 hours of even setting eyes on him for the first time.
It was the most amazing experience I’d ever had up to that time and it far exceeded all my expectations and I stayed with him for the entire weekend having more sex with this amazing man than I’ve had in 3months with my then husband. We got together 2 other times during the week and then again the following weekend before hubby came home. That week changed my life forever and a number of months later and before hubby ever found out about my own affair, I finally filed for divorce and I’ve been black exclusive ever since.. I was only married to my ex for 4 years and was almost 25 y/o when it all began and I’ve never had any regrets for the path I have chosen..

I guess you might say that in an indirect way, it was my ex-husband who made the decision for me after I found out he’d been cheating on me for almost a year. Once I found out about his cheating, I went crying about it to my long time very best friend and not surprising to me, she had revenge as a solution to his cheating. After all these years, I still remember her exact words when she said, “the best medicine for a cheating husband is to cheat back”
Not only did she have that advice but she even had someone in mind that would love to meet me. When she told me it was her black boyfriends best friend, I nearly fell off the chair I was sitting. Not because I was prejudice about meeting their black friend but first of all, I didn’t even know she had a black boyfriend, remembering that none of our girlfriends ever dated a black guy and to my knowledge, ever even thought or fantasized about it. So I was apposed to her offer that and through the next couple of weeks, she would call me almost every day to check up on me and always ended our conversation to remind me about meeting their black friend.. I continued to say no, no thank you, I was just not ready to meet anyone, white or black and continued to stay in denial.. that was until one day, I had enough of his lies and cheating and the next time she called, I told her I was finally ready to meet their friend. And it was perfect timing also because the following weekend, he was going out of town for his annual work seminar and would be gone for 10 days..(and yes, I found out his girlfriend was on the same flights also) And also at this time, he didn’t know that I knew about his cheating and also knew the girl he was cheating with). So my girlfriend set it all up that we would all meet at her place right after I dropped my cheating husband off at the airport… or should I put it a different way by saying “dropping him off into the hands of his girlfriend for more than a week”..
My girlfriends plan was that we would all meet at her place, then go out for dinner at a quiet little place she knew would be comfortable for me, then return to her place. She also told me that if I liked the guy, I could come back the next day for some BBQing on the patio while watching Saturday's college football games and have some more fun and getting to know each other better… but it didn’t quite go as planned as I never went home that night..
Yes, after having a few more glasses of wine and while in the kitchen fixing some snacks, is when I told her I liked the guy and I would be back the next day as she planned.. a little bit later and not long after my girlfriend whispered in my ear that her and her boyfriend was going to bed and leaving us alone with some quiet time to get better acquainted and very surprising that led to way much more. It went from our first soft kiss and then another to seriously making out and before I even knew it, we were headed for the guest bedroom. Once that door closed, I knew I was at a point of no return and it wasn’t because he was so aggressive with me,..
In fact if anything, I was the one who was more ready for some serious sex, So very many “first” for me during that night, most surprising was that it was the very first time I’d ever had sex on a first date. Prior to any other boyfriend, including my ex-husband, it took weeks of solid dating before I would even allow anyone to even touching my boobs.. so thinking back, while it took weeks and months for any white guy to even touch me, and here I was, getting my pussy being plowed out by this beautiful black guy within less than 5 hours of even setting eyes on him for the first time.
It was the most amazing experience I’d ever had up to that time and it far exceeded all my expectations and I stayed with him for the entire weekend having more sex with this amazing man than I’ve had in 3months with my then husband. We got together 2 other times during the week and then again the following weekend before hubby came home. That week changed my life forever and a number of months later and before hubby ever found out about my own affair, I finally filed for divorce and I’ve been black exclusive ever since.. I was only married to my ex for 4 years and was almost 25 y/o when it all began and I’ve never had any regrets for the path I have chosen..
You are a very beautiful lady and he was a fool to disrespect you that way. I’m glad you are happy and if you’re interested in a culkold doing clean up afterwards to you and your boyfriend, hmu I’m bisexual and enjoy these things. Thanks

Great for you!!!

Back