Wife finally got blacked - what next

So my wife finally, after we have discussed it for over a year, got her first bbc. We were at a swingers club and while she was straddling me and making out with me, he slipped in behind her, and went to town. This was in front of about 20-25 people.

she loved it and told me she really enjoyed herself. She has been talking to a few bbc since then and is enjoying the flirting. We share all communications with one another and I saw that she was chatting with another woman about the experience and saying how she was nervous beforehand but now she can’t wait to get another bbc and she is fiending for it.

My question is, for those far more experienced than me, what do I have to look forward to?

Last edited:
So my wife finally, after we have discussed it for over a year, got her first bbc. We were at a swingers club and while she was straddling me and making out with me, he slipped in behind her, and went to town. This was in front of about 20-25 people.

she loved it and told me she really enjoyed herself. She has been talking to a few bbc since then and is enjoying the flirting. We share all communications with one another and I saw that she was chatting with another woman about the experience and saying how she was nervous beforehand but now she can’t wait to get another bbc and she is fielding for it.

My question is, for those far more experienced than me, what do I have to look forward to?
A feen for BBC! She's now a huntress on a mission for BBC! She won't s.leep till she gets her fix! Her hunger will grow stronger, and stronger, to were she can't control her urges! It's best to buy her multiple sizes of BBC dildos so you don't lose her completely!! May the BBC God's be with her in this time of transition.

A feen for BBC! She's now a huntress on a mission for BBC! She won't s.leep till she gets her fix! Her hunger will grow stronger, and stronger, to were she can't control her urges! It's best to buy her multiple sizes of BBC dildos so you don't lose her completely!! May the BBC God's be with her in this time of transition.
Oh we already have two.

she loved it and told me she really enjoyed herself. She has been talking to a few bbc since then and is enjoying the flirting. We share all communications with one another and I saw that she was chatting with another woman about the experience and saying how she was nervous beforehand but now she can’t wait to get another bbc and she is fiending for it.

Go get blacked yourself. Thank me later

That's really very sweet of him! Were black men his idea or yours?
He brought me a black man home as a suprise, our sex life has been vanilla with no frills or spark for a long time, but instead of being selfish, he found me pleasure that i didnt realize was possible for me. And is not worried about losing me, he wants my happiness and thats a sign of a solid man, and a genius at life. He allows me to hook up with men, and after a life before him under the control of a control freak family and ex, its nice that im even able to pick my diet, thank god for freedom from control abuse, and some of the guys here think they gonna control me...dream on, im armed mf.

He brought me a black man home as a suprise, our sex life has been vanilla with no frills or spark for a long time, but instead of being selfish, he found me pleasure that i didnt realize was possible for me. And is not worried about losing me, he wants my happiness and thats a sign of a solid man, and a genius at life. He allows me to hook up with men, and after a life before him under the control of a control freak family and ex, its nice that im even able to pick my diet, thank god for freedom from control abuse, and some of the guys here think they gonna control me...dream on, im armed mf.
That’s great. It really is a sign of a strong relationship

Back