Wife can't cum

HankLS

Male
My sexy white wife in her late 50's has to take a prohibited substance for pain over the past year and she thinks it
prevents her from cumming at least with me. I don't know if she masturbates since we don't discuss.
I've tried different vibrators and toys to no avail. Any suggestions? Would she be able cum with another man
since she might find it more exciting? Thanks.

Difficult to comment without knowing her pain relief. I do know I've never really cum when my hubby fucked me (used to finish myself off after he'd finished), but I cum with other men. Wether it's because they're better at sex or it's the naughtiness I don't know.
Perhaps get her to experiment with naughty things? Film her playing with herself (no face) and say you'll put it on-line? X

I had this problem. It would be so frustrating for me. I would not be able to cum from sex or masturbation. Eventually though my body got used to the meds and I was able to cum again.

I was on them for quite a while though.

To answer the comments so far:
She gets relief of the pain. She has tried to go off them for a few days and suffers, but she did cum off of them once about 1 year ago. Her nipples don't even get hard anymore. I could try filming her as you suggested.

"no problem I will show you if you will care to watch me with her?"
That would be fantastic.

She has yet to get used to the prohibited substances.....she is very frustrated almost to the point of giving up!

Thanks for your advice.

prohibited substance pain meds can effect everything from libido to bowel movements. The problems are something she should be discussing with her doctor

My sexy white wife in her late 50's has to take a prohibited substance for pain over the past year and she thinks it
prevents her from cumming at least with me. I don't know if she masturbates since we don't discuss.
I've tried different vibrators and toys to no avail. Any suggestions? Would she be able cum with another man
since she might find it more exciting? Thanks.

Depends, oxycontin may reduce libido, but tramadol may increase ... you should see her doctor for better information.

My sexy white wife in her late 50's has to take a prohibited substance for pain over the past year and she thinks it prevents her from cumming at least with me. I don't know if she masturbates since we don't discuss.
....Well, first thing to resolve is whether she can make herself cum at all, right? If she's not been able to cum since she started taking her medication, there likely lies your problem and a doctor could confirm that ( or you could read the side effects on the ******* she's taking, yourself). If, however, she says YES I can cum, but I'm having problems cumming with YOU, then that's a different issue and a different type of doctor you'll need to confer with. And, you might ask her if, when she is alone, if she would try masturbation to orgasm ... give her all the equipment she needs, as you're simply doing the process of elimination in determining her problem. I do know a lot of men have this very issue when they take certain types of depressant or hbp medications ... they are able to have medium-full erections but can't reach orgasm. So, I believe your problem is something a medical doctor (of the right type) can help you with .... good luck! Mac

....Well, first thing to resolve is whether she can make herself cum at all, right? If she's not been able to cum since she started taking her medication, there likely lies your problem and a doctor could confirm that ( or you could read the side effects on the ******* she's taking, yourself). If, however, she says YES I can cum, but I'm having problems cumming with YOU, then that's a different issue and a different type of doctor you'll need to confer with. And, you might ask her if, when she is alone, if she would try masturbation to orgasm ... give her all the equipment she needs, as you're simply doing the process of elimination in determining her problem. I do know a lot of men have this very issue when they take certain types of depressant or hbp medications ... they are able to have medium-full erections but can't reach orgasm. So, I believe your problem is something a medical doctor (of the right type) can help you with .... good luck! Mac
Good advice. I don't think that she can cum alone but it's never been asked. I'll have to bring it up sometime.
With me holding a vibrator and sucking her tits, she can't cum.

Back