Wife away for 3 Weeks

s n m

Couple
From
MA, US
Sasha, my wife is going to be working in Dallas for 25 days starting next week. Saturday night while talking she asked about any lifestyle clubs she could visit while there. She wanted someplace safe, close to where she's staying, no single guy nights, popular with bbc's along with clean etc. Sent her the info. We've been to lots of LS clubs but she's never gone solo.

She said she'd let me know everything that happens. should make for some interesting stories.

what do you folks think? would you allow your spouse to go?

Sasha, my wife is going to be working in Dallas for 25 days starting next week. Saturday night while talking she asked about any lifestyle clubs she could visit while there. She wanted someplace safe, close to where she's staying, no single guy nights, popular with bbc's along with clean etc. Sent her the info. We've been to lots of LS clubs but she's never gone solo.

She said she'd let me know everything that happens. should make for some interesting stories.

I don't think anyone on here is likley to say no :)

My wife makes all her own decisions when it comes to her extramarital sex life. She lets me know her plans in advance unless she has a spontaneous unplanned affair with a stranger.

My wife makes all her own decisions when it comes to her extramarital sex life. She lets me know her plans in advance unless she has a spontaneous unplanned affair with a stranger.
sasha does also but always tells me in advance for safety and to keep me informed. She also said i can play while she's away. so we're both happy!

Difficult. Maybe at the beginning i will say but sure she will make changes my mind!

Yes ! I would let her do it all she wants

Back