wife and I waiting for our BBC

desertcpl

Couple
From
AZ, US
now we have so much time on our hands, thought I would share some of our encounters

can't really remember now where we meet him, but it was online, after a few months of emails a pics, we agreed to meet. he lived in PHX, I used to go there a lot on business and some times would take my wife, she is a hot little blonde at 5'0 115# 38D, multi O and a squirter
we are both Bi orally, this would be her first encounter with a BBC, I was excited as hell also
let me say she didn't disappoint either of us, she must of had 15 or 20 major climax's that night,, I was loving every minute of if, I sucked and licked his balls, and licked and cleaned both up, that made my cum again
the pic is her waiting for him to show up, see the smile

Attachments

• jane.jpg
    jane.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 358
good call,,, but it was taken when she was about 50 yrs old, so I would say about 2000, hey I am bored,, she is still very good looking, this is one taken in 2011 of both of us
definitely BBC material and so hot knowing she has had some good cock.
any pics of her with BBC in her.
would love to see.

good call,,, but it was taken when she was about 50 yrs old, so I would say about 2000, hey I am bored,, she is still very good looking, this is one taken in 2011 of both of us
Okay? It’s 2020? That was in 2011. Just get verified! And stop playing games.

now we have so much time on our hands, thought I would share some of our encounters

can't really remember now where we meet him, but it was online, after a few months of emails a pics, we agreed to meet. he lived in PHX, I used to go there a lot on business and some times would take my wife, she is a hot little blonde at 5'0 115# 38D, multi O and a squirter
we are both Bi orally, this would be her first encounter with a BBC, I was excited as hell also
let me say she didn't disappoint either of us, she must of had 15 or 20 major climax's that night,, I was loving every minute of if, I sucked and licked his balls, and licked and cleaned both up, that made my cum again
the pic is her waiting for him to show up, see the smile
I like her

Back