Wife’s just dance friends with blackman but keeps losing clothes.

joe351

Male
My wife is a very conservative person but likes to go out dancing . I don’t like dancing . She was going out with her sisters and girlfriends to clubs. She met this nice black guy that also liked dancing . My wife became friends with him. We met him for a ******* and she introduced me to him. The bar had a band she danced with him all night while I sat at the bar and watched football. I don’t like football or dancing . When my wife dances with her sisters they never dance the slow songs . I didn’t think she liked slow music . I was surprised that she kept dancing to slow music and how she was grinding against her new friend .My wife explained the next day that the grind is a new dance and that they are just dance friends .i knew that because we had both heard the same rumor that black men have very large penises. She must have been curios about this. I found some pictures of large black penises she had saved on the computer with some pictures of her rose garden from our camera . I told her it was trick photography. I overheard her tell her girlfriend after our honeymoon that she was disappointed in sex with me, I know it’s because I have a very large penis when it gets hard it’s almost 4 inches . My wife asked me if I would mind if she went dancing alone with her new friend. I said that would be great because I really don’t like music, dancing or football. I’m a very observant husband. I know dancing makes my wife horny. I told her if she is horny when she comes home I would have intercoure with her and try not to hurt her with my big 4 inches . I was kind of surprised at the outfit my wife had on to go dancing. I have bought her a lot of sweaters as gifts she has Thanksgiving sweaters , holaween sweaters winter and summer sweaters and every other holiday sweater but she went shopping and bought this. Outfit. She has been out dancing several times with her friend. She said she really gets overheated when she dances and removes a peace of clothing then forgets about it. Is this normal for wives who go out dancing with black men to lose there clothes. The pictures are one of her new outfits, lost bra and lost 1 nylon.
New out fit
887A328E-B4BC-4C8B-A620-D249A4C47D3F.jpeg
Lost bra
L939DCEF8-9DFD-4C3D-B232-14FFCEB161AC.jpeg
Lost nylon
D6E16036-32F8-45A4-BC9E-4632AE5016E1.jpeg887A328E-B4BC-4C8B-A620-D249A4C47D3F.jpeg939DCEF8-9DFD-4C3D-B232-14FFCEB161AC.jpegD6E16036-32F8-45A4-BC9E-4632AE5016E1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back