Dance Night Stories.

I'm going to a dance night with my girlfriend this weekend and am interested in hearing y'all's experiences and success stories with dancing. She's petite and blonde so I don't doubt that she'll get attention, but I'd love tips on how to naturally facilitate her flirting and spending time dancing with other guys.

Thanks in advance.

My partner has joined many different dance classes and one particular guy who lived about 5 miles away had danced with her a couple of times, resulting in him asking if she wanted picking up as he passed our road, she agreed, but had never stopped back for the social. The first week she texted me to say she was staying back for a couple of drinks with Chris and the group, arriving back about an hour later than normal, the thing is I could never smell alcohol and she loves a ******* if not driving, anyway this went on for about 4 months, before Chris told her he was relocating due to work. So one night I asked her if she wanted running next week so she could have a few drinks, as she was rubbing my cock with her foot, she just blurted out, no never fancied the social bit, this is when I knew she had been messing. Eventually at the right cuckold moment, she told me that as she was teaching Chris a dance, he had said to her on the dance floor that it would only be fair for him to teach her to suck his cock on the way home and that's what happened for several weeks before he left, she told me, she had wanted to fuck him, but didn't, just sucked him and cleaned up, said it as if it was normal, what a turn on but wish I had known for sure at the time.

Back