Wife’s First Time - New Pics

Like I've mentioned many times before, it's always exciting to hear about another white woman's first time with a black guy and now know that you have joined the interracial lifestyle, I'm hoping there will be many more black experiences for you. Just from what you have already posted, it looks as if you really enjoyed it. If I may ask, what was it that inspired your desire to have sex with a black guy.. Was it the husbands idea, or the wife's.. or maybe something, or even someone else who influenced you..? And if you feel more comfortable by sending me your answers privately, I would welcome chatting with you..

Ha!
I just looked at his pics, he's got a pretty small tallywhacker too, maybe that's his problem.
Not a BBC by any means.
Y'all keep having fun!

funniest thing is when something negative is said about him he get so freaking angry, and usually if something negative is said/insinuated about black men it's (usually) the same, but negative comments about white people are OK WTF?

Well done to you both. Your a stunning wife and deserve all the BBC you can get. You were made for it.
Hope you enjoyed it xxx

Back