Wife’s First Time - New Pics

Congratulations to FunTexasCouple!
Great pics and a glorious video. Did you had a long way to your first BBC? How was the Feeling during the session?
I hope someday i could make the same experience with my wife…:rolleyes:

yes please, more videos! She is amazing. Congratulations!
She's doing an "almost" as good a job as Pam did when she sucked her first ever big black cock! The difference is that Pam sucked my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, until he cum in her mouth, which she willingly swallowed, and then licked every decimetre of his cock and balls in search of any potential lost molecule of his precious fluid! After almost eight years of marriage that was something she had never done for me!
P.S. Or maybe your video is just too short to have had captured the entire event?

She's doing an "almost" as good a job as Pam did when she sucked her first ever big black cock! The difference is that Pam sucked my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, until he cum in her mouth, which she willingly swallowed, and then licked every decimetre of his cock and balls in search of any potential lost molecule of his precious fluid! After almost eight years of marriage that was something she had never done for me!
P.S. Or maybe your video is just too short to have had captured the entire event?
ohh gasp!!!!!!!!!

Back