Why would any woman want a cuckold?

SteelRat

Male
From
NV, US
(mods, feel free to move this to cuckolds or story section as you deem appropriate I thought it would get a few more views posting it here initially)

Perhaps an explanation of what a real life experience might be like. I was involved in the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle years ago and this same scenario played out in reality.

We slept together last night as we usually do unless you are out or spending the night with a lover. Knowing that you had a date planned for Saturday night with a new lover we did not have intercourse. We usually do not for at least a few days prior to your dates. This is to heighten the anticipation for you. After a short time you began to crave deep penetration and look forward eagerly to seeing your lover. This does not mean we were not physically intimate. Physical intimacy includes much more than intercourse. We sleep close, side by side, we hug, we kiss for a long time and touch each other sensually. You kiss and bite my neck, chest and nipples while I do the same to you. You stroke my cock lovingly, gently at first, then more firmly, but not to completion. You aren't teasing me or intentionally trying to deny me pleasure. Far from it, you want me to experience as much pleasure as possible, but not to release. Not tonight, that will come later, perhaps in a day or two. I, on the other hand, want you to climax as many times as possible. I will use my mouth and tongue, my hands, that one love toy that you like so much. I will make absolutely certain that you have multiple orgasms. In a way, this is partly selfish on my part, I take pleasure in your pleasure. When we are finished, we will drift off to sleep, your head on my shoulder, your leg draped across my body, my arm around you.

In the morning I wake early while you sleep in. I gently close the bedroom door behind me and use the spare room to shower and get ready. I want to get the laundry started before I leave for the day.
When I come back in you are awake. Messy hair, wearing panties and an old t-shirt. I make us coffee and a light breakfast. We talk while I clean up. Then it's out the door for me to run errands. Get the oil changed and the car washed, go to the bank and the grocery store. The normal routine of every day life. Of course, real life isn't a fantasy and I can't do it all alone, sometimes if I work late you may have to pick up the dry cleaning yourself. But I always try to do more than my fair share. On a day when I know that you are meeting a lover I want you to feel relaxed and happy, not stressed. You will eventually dress and leave the house, but only for a short time. An appointment at the salon perhaps, to be waxed. Most of your lovers prefer you smooth and I do as well. After, mabye you will swim a little and lounge by the pool. Not too long, and remember to wear sunscreen. You don't want to get too tan. Your lovers prefer the contrast between their dark skin and your white skin. So do you and I.

When I return I will start dinner. Not too much, just something light. You will be there waiting to kiss and hug me. After your visit to the pool you showered and began to get ready. You aren't fully dressed, just your bra, panties and stockings. But you smell fabulous and look oh so beautiful. We eat and talk about the upcoming evening while I do the dishes. Afterwards, we will go and pick out your dress. I think that you have already decided but you pretend to let me have a choice and I pretend not to notice.

When he arrives I welcome him in and we all sit and talk long enough to share a glass of wine. Then the two of you are off for the evening. You should be back late, but if you decide to stay the night with him you will call and let me know. I wait anxiously, excitedly but without any jealousy or resentment. This is the lifestyle we both chose and one we both love. Besides, I know what pleasure awaits me when you return. Spending time with your lovers doesn't dampen your ardour, it increases it many fold. Our love making maybe different in form than that which you have with him, but no less satisfying for either of us.

Other couples may grow apart. There may be cheating and lies, hurt and mental pain. But not us, our love for each other and commitment to one another only grows stronger. We both know that this lifestyle choice was the best one for us. Neither of us can imagine it any other way.

Last edited:
Back