Why White Women?

Lol if he’s a black man who wants a WHITE woman then he wants a white woman. Not a light skinned woman, not a 75% white women. But a white white women. Black men are allowed to have their preferences. They literally come here to interact with the white women that turn them on so much and you want to ******* them to be attracted to black women lol. Let him enjoy his white pussy in peace. Black men should be unapologetic about who the fuck they want.

I’m in support of my black kings that can’t get enough of their snow bunnies, don’t let anyone stop you 😝 black men are the prize and can have whoever the fuck they want
Preach!!!

The rapper Ice-T actually breaks it down in this article why white women!

Ice T is a lucky man, He hasn't ran into some of the scandalous, gold digging white females I've ran into. I've watched white females in Vegas set brotha's up, peel their chips when they weren't looking at the craps table. I had one even tell me how to trip the slot machines. Of course, she got caught and did a bid. Grimey is grimey
So, let's not act like a white woman is pure as the driven snow. Just like with all women, there are some scandalous ones out there. I've met some white females that will break everyone of the reason's why Ice dates white women. I've had females white and black who didn't know how to microwave a fucking hotdog. Snowbunnies have told me don't pull their hair when smashing it from behind because I might pull out their tracks. Besides, I don't need a female to take care of me or be arm candy like Coco. Also, T must've forgot, ole boi did smash Coco's ass down in Vegas and had Ice in an uproar. Coco's ass got pregnant not too long after that. Let's keep it real. I do have a soft spot for snowbunnies, but I'm an equal opportunity lover. Regardless of race, if you got your ******* together, got some class, positive attitude and love to live life, you can roll with me. And at the end of the night let the cards fall where they may.

Last edited:
This looks like Ukrainian girls handwork cos they love buying black dildos
Я могу узнать контакты, где можно заказать эти штучки, если интересно для жены/девушки. Хотя я так понимаю это для одиноких девушек и женщин.

Someone has to talk toy hem and ask them to stop breeding white girls. It's so unfair. Don't you think it's mean, once they try black they'll never give anyone else the time of day
I think it’s only fair. (My bf is black) to encourage him to breed only with me and then as many black women that want him. Because if you love black men you should share and give back to the community you take from. It’s a weird sense of white guilt maybe. Also I don’t think any of us want to run out of them. That would be so upsetting. To date though sadly I have an IUD and he has no children. Honestly I would rather share him only with black women.

I think it’s only fair. (My bf is black) to encourage him to breed only with me and then as many black women that want him. Because if you love black men you should share and give back to the community you take from. It’s a weird sense of white guilt maybe. Also I don’t think any of us want to run out of them. That would be so upsetting. To date though sadly I have an IUD and he has no children. Honestly I would rather share him only with black women.
Do you think whiteboys are worth caring about and loving? Would you still give whiteboys a chance even if on the side you needed bbc? I just want white girls to still love us, and not be looked at as feminine and inferior.

That’s really hard for me to answer. In my past I have been so mistreated by white men. I’m not sure. Right now I would say no. And that hurts for me to say but I just feel really misunderstood by them in general. I’m half Mexican and have lived in Ohio most of my life. But I’m from Southern California. I was mainly attracted before to blue collar guys which was very opposite of my views. Almost like I was trying to fail at things. We never meshed ever.

Im curious as to what drives black men towards white women? Is it some kind of taboo? Are there certain features you prefer in a white female? Are there national preferences?
Because they are the Black Man’s Kryptonite. As you said, there is an underlying taboo. They’re were like forbidden fruit here in the US up until recently. There is this magnetic attraction between Black Men and White Women. It’s like Yin and Yang, the energy, the Lust, the Desire.

Because they are the Black Man’s Kryptonite. As you said, there is an underlying taboo. They’re were like forbidden fruit here in the US up until recently. There is this magnetic attraction between Black Men and White Women. It’s like Yin and Yang, the energy, the Lust, the Desire.
It’s part of human nature despite society trying to keep them apart for so long.

Ice T is a lucky man, He hasn't ran into some of the scandalous, gold digging white females I've ran into. I've watched white females in Vegas set brotha's up, peel their chips when they weren't looking at the craps table. I had one even tell me how to trip the slot machines. Of course, she got caught and did a bid. Grimey is grimey
So, let's not act like a white woman is pure as the driven snow. Just like with all women, there are some scandalous ones out there. I've met some white females that will break everyone of the reason's why Ice dates white women. I've had females white and black who didn't know how to microwave a fucking hotdog. Snowbunnies have told me don't pull their hair when smashing it from behind because I might pull out their tracks. Besides, I don't need a female to take care of me or be arm candy like Coco. Also, T must've forgot, ole boi did smash Coco's ass down in Vegas and had Ice in an uproar. Coco's ass got pregnant not too long after that. Let's keep it real. I do have a soft spot for snowbunnies, but I'm an equal opportunity lover. Regardless of race, if you got your ******* together, got some class, positive attitude and love to live life, you can roll with me. And at the end of the night let the cards fall where they may.
“Lucky Man”? Lol he’s a PIMP

That’s really hard for me to answer. In my past I have been so mistreated by white men. I’m not sure. Right now I would say no. And that hurts for me to say but I just feel really misunderstood by them in general. I’m half Mexican and have lived in Ohio most of my life. But I’m from Southern California. I was mainly attracted before to blue collar guys which was very opposite of my views. Almost like I was trying to fail at things. We never meshed ever.
Okay..I understand. I just hope people can give chances and understand were not anywhere the same. I've had bad experiences but I don't want it to cloud my mind. I just really love all types of girls and I hope they don't look at me as inferior to black guys. Why were blue collar guys the opposite of your views? You mean politically?

I was getting food at a nearby cafe. And one drove by. She played with her hair we then locked eyes. Our attraction to one another was obvious. She was a gorgeous sandy haired brunette.

Another little sexy brunette has been giving me choosing signals for weeks. I just flashed my wedding ring to her in a smooth way to make sure that she knows what’s up.

Back