Why White Women?

Im curious as to what drives black men towards white women? Is it some kind of taboo? Are there certain features you prefer in a white female? Are there national preferences?
Interracial sex used to be a taboo, so there is some carryover from those days. For some of us there is a desire to have our way with white women as a demonstration of sexual superiority. Once we have fucked a white woman, she will be more fully aware of what her husband or boyfriend lacks.

Great question. Gotta give it to you. My attractive to white females is a personal thing. Some black men date or marry white females for trophy purposes or for social acceptance. Not me. I date all races but some white females don’t second guess themselves when it comes to sex or living in the moment. I’ve had a few WF’s I have partied with and was down for giving me head on the spot. No second guessing. Living in the spur of the moment. If tht makes sense.

Maybe it;s not just white women, maybe it's the fact "the system" says you can only like a certain type of people (color/culture, status, economics etc). How many have married who "the system" says, only long for who/what they truly desire. You like what you like regardless of what the system says. This is not a one way thing either. I can not be with a woman, unless she wants to be with me. ;)

I'm almost 37 years right now and I got this question all my life simply bc I only dated 1-2 black girls in my life. I was around 18-19 when I dated black girls, seems so far, I don't even clearly remember them anymore. When I was 20 years old and in college in Cali, I started to banging white girls and started to love it so much, I still continue to do so after 17 years, never back to black girls again.... One of the biggest reason why I love white girls so much is that my black cock on white pussies look colorfully so opposite and opposites attract :D

I moved to Europe almost 5 yrs ago for work. It's white-women heaven and they're really thirsty for BBC! Now, my fantasy is to fuck minimum 1 white girl from each European country. I've done good work for past 5 years but there are still 16 countries left to go ;)

Black men and White women just have a special bond and incredible sexual chemistry

Complexion

Contrast

Taboo

ANTI-racism / 1 Love straight from the va-jj itself

Natural dominant tendencies fits natural submissive tendencies

Novelty

Unrelated (not close) genetics = hybrid vigor not inbred

"Fuck my dad"

Black culture is the WORLD'S culture - black people are the coolest on Earth and if you disagree, you're not allowed to listen to music made after Tchaikovsky

Oh, and the 1 possible advantage of being born a black man is IF your dick is above average size, its likely to be MUCH BIGGER which white women certainly enjoy thoroughly

First sex I had was with a white girl. Probably because she was available and willing. After the Navy I met my wife in college. Got married and discovered that she was very "old school" a woman not only didn't have premarrital sex, sex was making babies, not for lustful pursuits. One day we sat down and discussed our disparity in sexual desire. She told me that I was free to satisfy my lust when I felt the need and she didn't want to know about and if I ever publicly embarrassed or humiliated her there would be Hell to pay. At the time there was still a lot of taboo about IR sex. There were white woman that were willing to share a bed but were very unlikely to bring any unwanted attention. Eventually I met this woman who I started seeing frequently and she slowing introduced me to the group I still belong to.

Back