Why White Women?

Because black men ARE men, same as all others, despite 400 years of hate... and black men generally understand people well including the quality of a thick ass woman.

White men often don't.
i like the way u think, n most of all im hooked on other wifes that have super sexy well rounded butts, they slways make the most addicting "buttquakes"

I'm almost 37 years right now and I got this question all my life simply bc I only dated 1-2 black girls in my life. I was around 18-19 when I dated black girls, seems so far, I don't even clearly remember them anymore. When I was 20 years old and in college in Cali, I started to banging white girls and started to love it so much, I still continue to do so after 17 years, never back to black girls again.... One of the biggest reason why I love white girls so much is that my black cock on white pussies look colorfully so opposite and opposites attract :D

I moved to Europe almost 5 yrs ago for work. It's white-women heaven and they're really thirsty for BBC! Now, my fantasy is to fuck minimum 1 white girl from each European country. I've done good work for past 5 years but there are still 16 countries left to go ;)
Is it really common? Do you have proof that there's tons of white girls secretly wanting bbc? I don't want to believe it, but I just need proof. Do they openly prefer it to white boys especially in europe?

not all black men date white women or fuck them. Many men will fuck anything including other men. Some men and women have certain desires such as having sex with famous people such as the Stones. People are weird. Usually people marry and have sex within their group but some are adventuresome. My wife made me a willing cuck and then a cum cleaning cocksucking husband who found the other men for her

For me I've always been attracted towards white women since I was a kid. It could be because I went to school with a lot of white ******* when I was young. I like women of all races,I just have a strong attraction towards white women more.

I'm almost 37 years right now and I got this question all my life simply bc I only dated 1-2 black girls in my life. I was around 18-19 when I dated black girls, seems so far, I don't even clearly remember them anymore. When I was 20 years old and in college in Cali, I started to banging white girls and started to love it so much, I still continue to do so after 17 years, never back to black girls again.... One of the biggest reason why I love white girls so much is that my black cock on white pussies look colorfully so opposite and opposites attract :D

I moved to Europe almost 5 yrs ago for work. It's white-women heaven and they're really thirsty for BBC! Now, my fantasy is to fuck minimum 1 white girl from each European country. I've done good work for past 5 years but there are still 16 countries left to go ;)
You must visit slavic countries ;)

Is it really common? Do you have proof that there's tons of white girls secretly wanting bbc? I don't want to believe it, but I just need proof. Do they openly prefer it to white boys especially in europe?
I have a proof. I work in post office and our women ordering often enough black dildos. More rarely white smaller ones. Sadly but in Ukraine very few black guys and a lot of white females of all ages.

Attachments

• IMG_20210127_163407.jpg
    IMG_20210127_163407.jpg
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20210127_163359.jpg
    IMG_20210127_163359.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60

So it’s the color contrast for you?
You do know that black women cum in all shades and colors…
pun intended
If you prefer white women, just say so😙

Creating your own European Union - you'll need to add non- EU countries also then onto other continents and create your own United Nations

How big are you?

Are you white women only- that’s so hot

So it’s the color contrast for you?
You do know that black women cum in all shades and colors…
pun intended
If you prefer white women, just say so😙
Lol if he’s a black man who wants a WHITE woman then he wants a white woman. Not a light skinned woman, not a 75% white women. But a white white women. Black men are allowed to have their preferences. They literally come here to interact with the white women that turn them on so much and you want to ******* them to be attracted to black women lol. Let him enjoy his white pussy in peace. Black men should be unapologetic about who the fuck they want.

I’m in support of my black kings that can’t get enough of their snow bunnies, don’t let anyone stop you 😝 black men are the prize and can have whoever the fuck they want

I have a proof. I work in post office and our women ordering often enough black dildos. More rarely white smaller ones. Sadly but in Ukraine very few black guys and a lot of white females of all ages.
This can't be real 😭, why do they want huge BBC, are white guys in Ukraine small?

Lol if he’s a black man who wants a WHITE woman then he wants a white woman. Not a light skinned woman, not a 75% white women. But a white white women. Black men are allowed to have their preferences. They literally come here to interact with the white women that turn them on so much and you want to ******* them to be attracted to black women lol. Let him enjoy his white pussy in peace. Black men should be unapologetic about who the fuck they want.

I’m in support of my black kings that can’t get enough of their snow bunnies, don’t let anyone stop you 😝 black men are the prize and can have whoever the fuck they want
Stop it! Stop supporting this, they're breeding all the white girls, you can't do this. Being polite would be leaving white girls for the rest

Back