Why white cuckolds love suck BBC

What is the most important reason for your (white cuckold) to love/would like suck your wife's BBC?

• You love/would like to feel dominated and humiliated in front of your wife

Votes: 81 29.8%
  • You love/would like to discover feelings and pleasure to suck a BBC

Votes: 107 39.3%
  • You just obey to your master, it's not a pleasure but a duty

Votes: 21 7.7%
  • You love/would like to see your wife excited when you suck her black lover

Votes: 60 22.1%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
I guess it may be different for me. My wife was in a 69 with a new black bull. His cock looked so beautiful!
As I watched her suck it all I could do was think about sucking it myself. I knew it was only a matter of time. When we got home I told her. A week later I was sucking my first BBC.
Maybe I realized in that moment that I really was a faggot. Sucking dicks as a kid all came rushing back to me. Was I always gay?
You & I are a lot alike

I'll tell you why, because it is only natural for a white man to want and crave a dominant black dick. All white men whether they want to admit it or not fantasize about pleasing a more dominant man.

They want to feel and taste a big black dick that way they know what it means to be a real man. Once they submit they will find true pleasure pleasing dominant black men anyway they can. Submission is beautiful... pleasing a dominant black man is their true place in life.
I want to worship you Sir

Personally, I like to suck my woman's cunt cream and juice off it, especially if it turns her on seeing me suck another guys cock. I also like it because it's so big, I am not small in the cock department, but nowhere near as big as BBC. I find it odd or rather a sorry double standard that it's widely accepted for women to be bi, and in most cases encouraged by men, but when it comes to men being bi it tends to turn most women off. Not all men are effeminate, or a beta who are bi, I am certainly not and in fact very masculine and pretty dominant. I don't have a romantic interest in men, but I do enjoy playing with them sexually, preferably with a woman who likes this and joins in the action. I absolutely hands down love interracial mmf action.

Personally, I like to suck my woman's cunt cream and juice off it, especially if it turns her on seeing me suck another guys cock. I also like it because it's so big, I am not small in the cock department, but nowhere near as big as BBC. I find it odd or rather a sorry double standard that it's widely accepted for women to be bi, and in most cases encouraged by men, but when it comes to men being bi it tends to turn most women off. Not all men are effeminate, or a beta who are bi, I am certainly not and in fact very masculine and pretty dominant. I don't have a romantic interest in men, but I do enjoy playing with them sexually, preferably with a woman who likes this and joins in the action. I absolutely hands down love interracial mmf action.
I’m with you. I love cleaning and my woman has started having me fluff and be fucked while her bull is fucking her.

sucking cock is hard work and most people do not like to do it properly but it feels super for the owner of the cock. My wife fed me cum and then made me clean her and then shoved my head down on a cock and after sucking a few men I accepted it and figured i may as well do a good job . I have sucked many cocks of all shapes and sizes but the main reason i do it is because of the pleasure it gives just like licking pussy , which most people do not do as well as they could

Back