Why white cuckolds love suck BBC

What is the most important reason for your (white cuckold) to love/would like suck your wife's BBC?

• You love/would like to feel dominated and humiliated in front of your wife

Votes: 81 29.8%
  • You love/would like to discover feelings and pleasure to suck a BBC

Votes: 107 39.3%
  • You just obey to your master, it's not a pleasure but a duty

Votes: 21 7.7%
  • You love/would like to see your wife excited when you suck her black lover

Votes: 60 22.1%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
Every time I admit to a new act of submissiveness with someone, I feel such a rush of excitement of fear and arousal in my groin that I nearly cum. I get red in the face from embarrassment and feel shy, but those feelings are part of the excitement as well.

I offered to meet a couple tonight in drag at an adult bookstore. The cuckold was the one that invited me and he told me how he liked to be dominated and feminized by his wife in front of other people and I started to try to dominate him out of appreciation for his feelings and he acted surprised and upset, so I quickly backed down and offered to come in one of my ex's dresses in public. This caused me to become even more excited as I submitted to this fellow sissy. Then he told me that his wife kept him in chastity and would only allow him to come if an even more submissive sissy got him off. He was relieved and excited and so was I. She even wanted to watch. This is what you call a win-win-win situation.

Then I was talking to a lady for what I thought was going to be completely vanilla date and she admitted that she had an insatiable libido. I said that I would do whatever it took to satisfy her including sharing her with other men. She did not take me up on the offer, but she did indicate that she was willing to go out on a date with me. We'll see if in the future she might want to "make me" agree to those terms.

I fucking love this site. Hearing white boys admit this gets me so excited. Its so true, but people are scared to accept it.
I so agree ! This website is awesome.
It's a real pleasure to see there is so many white women who love fucking with black men. And it's also a real pleasure to see the real personnality of white men: love to be cuckolding and to satisfy his wife's black lover.
In real life nobody talk about it, but in home...it's different.

I'll tell you why, because it is only natural for a white man to want and crave a dominant black dick. All white men whether they want to admit it or not fantasize about pleasing a more dominant man.

They want to feel and taste a big black dick that way they know what it means to be a real man. Once they submit they will find true pleasure pleasing dominant black men anyway they can. Submission is beautiful... pleasing a dominant black man is their true place in life.

I would like to know why white cuckolds love or would like to suck her wife's BBC.
What is the real most important reason for you (white cuckold)?
Just want to make sure this is only for cucks that suck dick ?Because being a cuck does not mean you suck dick.

I'll tell you why, because it is only natural for a white man to want and crave a dominant black dick. All white men whether they want to admit it or not fantasize about pleasing a more dominant man.

They want to feel and taste a big black dick that way they know what it means to be a real man. Once they submit they will find true pleasure pleasing dominant black men anyway they can. Submission is beautiful... pleasing a dominant black man is their true place in life.

Once again you are right at least for me, I am like a white woman will do as a black man ask suck him off and swallow

Back