Why white cuckolds love suck BBC

What is the most important reason for your (white cuckold) to love/would like suck your wife's BBC?

• You love/would like to feel dominated and humiliated in front of your wife

Votes: 81 29.8%
  • You love/would like to discover feelings and pleasure to suck a BBC

Votes: 107 39.3%
  • You just obey to your master, it's not a pleasure but a duty

Votes: 21 7.7%
  • You love/would like to see your wife excited when you suck her black lover

Votes: 60 22.1%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
Personally, I like to suck my woman's cunt cream and juice off it, especially if it turns her on seeing me suck another guys cock. I also like it because it's so big, I am not small in the cock department, but nowhere near as big as BBC. I find it odd or rather a sorry double standard that it's widely accepted for women to be bi, and in most cases encouraged by men, but when it comes to men being bi it tends to turn most women off. Not all men are effeminate, or a beta who are bi, I am certainly not and in fact very masculine and pretty dominant. I don't have a romantic interest in men, but I do enjoy playing with them sexually, preferably with a woman who likes this and joins in the action. I absolutely hands down love interracial mmf action.

I'll tell you why, because it is only natural for a white man to want and crave a dominant black dick. All white men whether they want to admit it or not fantasize about pleasing a more dominant man.

They want to feel and taste a big black dick that way they know what it means to be a real man. Once they submit they will find true pleasure pleasing dominant black men anyway they can. Submission is beautiful... pleasing a dominant black man is their true place in life.
I want to taste your balls sir.

Personally, I like to suck my woman's cunt cream and juice off it, especially if it turns her on seeing me suck another guys cock. I also like it because it's so big, I am not small in the cock department, but nowhere near as big as BBC. I find it odd or rather a sorry double standard that it's widely accepted for women to be bi, and in most cases encouraged by men, but when it comes to men being bi it tends to turn most women off. Not all men are effeminate, or a beta who are bi, I am certainly not and in fact very masculine and pretty dominant. I don't have a romantic interest in men, but I do enjoy playing with them sexually, preferably with a woman who likes this and joins in the action. I absolutely hands down love interracial mmf action.
That is starting to describe me now.

First Hubby did it, because i told him to do so! Then he learned to love it and now he is addicted to BBC! We are into BDSM, too and I like to do it not the easy way to "command" him tu suck cock or by punishment! Mind Games is the key!
Sitting with my Lover and handsome Bull on the couch or marital bed.....watching TV....no sign of BDSM or Cuckolding...except one thing: Hubby is always naked, wears a pink dog collar (with the letters SISSY) and kneels on all fours in front of us. Sometimes 20 minutes up to an hour (what is hard for us, too). We kiss (tongue) and be gentle with each other while hubby secretly watches (head is down...normally).
I fuck his brain by asking "What´s up, hubby? You don´t mind your Master is kissing and fucking me in OUR bed, don´t you?" and smile viciously. Or else i ask "BEG your Master to fuck me", "Ask your Master, if he allows you to lick and kiss his Balls" and such things. My Lover says less, just smiling in superiority. When he actually lives his role as Lover and Master he is mean "Why do you want me to fuck your wife?"...."why is your white dicklet so small?" "Tell your wife what you ask me secretly....to fuck you". I didn´t knew that and started to laugh. I assumed he wanted it (bisexual, both) but that was so hillarious. "Please, Master, fuck me, too" and he couldn´t match my eyes. That´s humiliation :)

I'll tell you why, because it is only natural for a white man to want and crave a dominant black dick. All white men whether they want to admit it or not fantasize about pleasing a more dominant man.

They want to feel and taste a big black dick that way they know what it means to be a real man. Once they submit they will find true pleasure pleasing dominant black men anyway they can. Submission is beautiful... pleasing a dominant black man is their true place in life.

I don't know if all white men crave it but for me it is like the ultimate in poetic justice. I can remember a time when I was much younger, like in high school that I was racist and resentful of black dudes because I knew that white chicks all thought that they had big cocks. Now when I think about that I get really turned on and fantasize about what it would be like for some big black dude, not necessarily a thug maybe even a cop or authority figure, punks me out and makes me suck his big cock, especially in front of my girlfriend. I have even told her this fantasy and she gets turned on by it, which makes me get even more turned on. I want to be taught a lesson, and made to suck cock and pretend that I don't like it while being completed emasculated by a big, arrogant black stud. All the while I would want him to tell me how he was doing this to teach me what a real man feels like. I would be like, "Oh god, please n.... glorp glorp glorp glorp." Then I would glance over to my girlfriend to see if she would help me only to find her with her pants down rubbing her clit furiously. Then I would have to just accept that my place in life was to gag on this massive hunk of meat.
I love looking at black cocks. I love everything about them. When I see a big black dude on the street, the first thing I think of is that he can kick my ass, then I think that his dick is at least twice the size of mine, and then I think he goes home and fucks the ******* out of some fat tittied black woman, and then fucks white women on the side just for kicks, and then of course he punks out white dudes like me.

For me it has nothing to do with colour, if its a big cock on an alpha male, i'm on my knees quicker than you can blink an eye. I think the 3 main reasons for me are, submission, submission and submission. I can happily suck a cock for ages, but those last few minutes when you know he's getting close and his breathing changes, is where it begins, and the last 30 seconds when you know its inevitable that he is about to nut in your mouth, and you know its coming, is for me the pinnacle, the anticipation overwhelms me.
When he has you by the back of the head to just reaffirm that you're finishing this and starts to thrust a little more and you both know, 'we are seeing this through until the end' gets me every time and has for over 35 years.
The humiliation for me comes 30 seconds after, as there is no hugging, kissing, cuddling, just him with a grin and him saying without words, 'transaction complete' and you have just shown him the real you, not the one everyone out in the real world knows.

I guess it may be different for me. My wife was in a 69 with a new black bull. His cock looked so beautiful!
As I watched her suck it all I could do was think about sucking it myself. I knew it was only a matter of time. When we got home I told her. A week later I was sucking my first BBC.
Maybe I realized in that moment that I really was a faggot. Sucking dicks as a kid all came rushing back to me. Was I always gay?

First Hubby did it, because i told him to do so! Then he learned to love it and now he is addicted to BBC! We are into BDSM, too and I like to do it not the easy way to "command" him tu suck cock or by punishment! Mind Games is the key!
Sitting with my Lover and handsome Bull on the couch or marital bed.....watching TV....no sign of BDSM or Cuckolding...except one thing: Hubby is always naked, wears a pink dog collar (with the letters SISSY) and kneels on all fours in front of us. Sometimes 20 minutes up to an hour (what is hard for us, too). We kiss (tongue) and be gentle with each other while hubby secretly watches (head is down...normally).
I fuck his brain by asking "What´s up, hubby? You don´t mind your Master is kissing and fucking me in OUR bed, don´t you?" and smile viciously. Or else i ask "BEG your Master to fuck me", "Ask your Master, if he allows you to lick and kiss his Balls" and such things. My Lover says less, just smiling in superiority. When he actually lives his role as Lover and Master he is mean "Why do you want me to fuck your wife?"...."why is your white dicklet so small?" "Tell your wife what you ask me secretly....to fuck you". I didn´t knew that and started to laugh. I assumed he wanted it (bisexual, both) but that was so hillarious. "Please, Master, fuck me, too" and he couldn´t match my eyes. That´s humiliation :)
Wow that is hot

The most arousing point in sex for me is that moment prior to sex when you anticipate what you are about to do. You look at a big heavy cock in your hand, smell its scent, feel the warmth of the ******* filling it up; Is he getting aroused, will he look down on your submission or demand more from you? If a woman is present, will she enjoy watching, jump in and participate or be disgusted? Of course, by the time, you get to this point, most of the time everybody is committed to enjoying the experience, but the butterflies in your stomach make you wonder every time at the possibilities.

so true. I've got a black man that lets me come over and take care of him. when I get his text I get so excited.

Back