Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

but they was more pyramids in South Sudan and in Congo than the Egypt.

I believe something happened in Africa maybe a catastrophic event they eradicate many people with a lot of knowledge but is true and sad in the same time we can't show nothing of that to the public because there's no record historically or in physical or maybe this records and physical evidence is in private museums and houses.

I worked in the British museum in London on my teens and I remember see the Egyptian statues they look very sub Sahara physical bodies and faces not Arabic or Western.

Those pyramids where rather primitive attempt to imitate egyptian pyramids. And the whole ancient nubian civilization emerged as satellite of Ancient Egypt. So no, this was not any sort of indigenous civilization of negroids i asked for. And whatever it was it is long gone with nothing left but a few stones buried under the sand. It left no impact even remotely comparable to Ancient Egypt.

And its far more than just about buildings, its much more about accumulation of KNOWLEDGE and through that exponential accumulation of technology, power and wealth. For whole universe of reasons blacks failed at that and thus hopelessly lost their competition in most things that matter to white, brown and yellow civilizations.

Those are vague racial terms but we all know what we are talking about.

Now fast forward to our debate - it is rather hilarious to look at black specimens such as ed4mwf bragging about racism of white people on a website entirely based upon inferiority fetish of some white males and imaginary superiority of blacks whatever that supposed to mean. These people take funny sex games way too seriously because it helps them to cope with the world that does not match their fantasies.

It gets into modern day politics issues too. As people who tend to live in their own imaginary world, they are prone to stay inside propaganda bubble created for them by western elites, can not and do not want to leave this fantasy either.

But like i said earlier, because we are spiraling into another world war - REALITY will hit them like a high speed train eventually. And their fantasy world will collapse on them violently.

Last edited:
Reactions: sh1
Those pyramids where rather primitive attempt to imitate egyptian pyramids. And the whole ancient nubian civilization emerged as satellite of Ancient Egypt. So no, this was not any sort of indigenous civilization of negroids i asked for. And whatever it was it is long gone with nothing left but a few stones buried under the sand. It left no impact even remotely comparable to Ancient Egypt.

And its far more than just about buildings, its much more about accumulation of KNOWLEDGE and through that exponential accumulation of technology, power and wealth. For whole universe of reasons blacks failed at that and thus hopelessly lost their competition in most things that matter to white, brown and yellow civilizations.

Those are vague racial terms but we all know what we are talking about.

Now fast forward to our debate - it is rather hilarious to look at black specimens such as ed4mwf bragging about racism of white people on a website entirely based upon inferiority fetish of some white males and imaginary superiority of blacks whatever that supposed to mean. These people take funny sex games way too seriously because it helps them to cope with the world that does not match their fantasies.

It gets into modern day politics issues too. As people who tend to live in their own imaginary world, they are prone to stay inside propaganda bubble created for them by western elites, can not and do not want to leave this fantasy either.

But like i said earlier, because we are spiraling into another world war - REALITY will hit them like a high speed train eventually. And their fantasy world will collapse on them violently.

Sadly I can't fight again what you said about US black people we are in the losing side in terms of technology, science, infrastructure,education,economy etc,etc,etc, like I said to a friend we have a long way to go.

Because psychologically I know there's a massive damage in my people coming from very far in the history,I know we betrayed our self's and now we still paying that big mistake committed by US in the past and we still paying today present times.

We jump quick to blame the other race's but before we supposed to look our self and blame US but any way I believe the few of US we will move forward ALONE because we know very well the entire world look us down.

And is true what are you saying this interracial pages are some Wester, Arabic,Asian elites from above fulling the on sexual pleasure,specially in the Caribbean Islands sexual resorts and in some part's of Africa too.

A year in Proxy War.
Tortured US Journalist
Corruption and US Leftwing Supported Fascist Democracy.

●If it Quacks like a Duck

●The Match

●Propaganda

●The List
●The List
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-ukraine-put-pink-floyds-roger-waters-*******-list-1749051

●Tranny Savage Joins Ukraine Army

●Corruption

●Corruption Concerns

●Corruption

●Corruption

●Defense Minister Resigns

●Corruption

●Corruption

●United States Journalist Arrested

●1.2 Billion US Aid Sent to Ukraine

●Corruption

●Corruption

●Russian's Hunt Nazis

●Tantrum

●Likely Propagandist Rise

●American Journalist Escapes Ukraine
-
-

●Corruption

●Poll on Corruption

●Corruption

●Tantrum

●Chair of Parlement Resigns

●Likely Propagandist

●US Press Briefing

●Likely Propagandist
https://twitter.com/SarahAshtonLV/status/1702363900996411518?t=h-ZE4KlXyYoIXaHR-_-biA&s=19

●Likely Propagandist
https://twitter.com/SarahAshtonLV/status/1703405036162687100?t=FZrwdxpMP3W6mKIh8YYeBw&s=19

●Journalist Calls Out Corruption
https://twitter.com/JDVance1/status/1703754719787692177?t=JM9lK_TZXbBWesXvkZMb_w&s=19

●Likely Propagandist
https://twitter.com/SarahAshtonLV/status/1703766677475766329?t=EcG4brFpenE_G-3CO3EwrA&s=19

●Corruption
https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPress/status/1702768490350813428?t=LPbXN-TX90GHqnYcMJufZQ&s=19

●Ukraine Heavy Losses

●Ukraine More Losses.

A year in Proxy War.
Tortured US Journalist
Corruption and US Leftwing Supported Fascist Democracy.

●If it Quacks like a Duck

2015. Ever heard of the Euromaiden protests?

That's Putin's puppet government that use to run Kiev that they're calling corrupt. It's the one that Zelensky replaced with a pro-EU and pro-US government. Which is the reason Russia annexed Crimea and eventually invaded.

You're buying and selling anti-US propaganda.

That's Putin's puppet government that use to run Kiev that they're calling corrupt. It's the one that Zelensky replaced with a pro-EU and pro-US government. Which is the reason Russia annexed Crimea and eventually invaded.

You live in a Wonderland, Alice

You live in a Wonderland, Alice
Rumble is an online video platform, web hosting and cloud services business[2][3] headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, with its U.S. headquarters in Longboat Key, Florida.[4][5] It was founded in October 2013 by Chris Pavlovski, a Canadian technology entrepreneur.[6] The cloud services business hosts Truth Social, and the video platform is popular among American right and far-right users.[7] The platform has been described as "alt-tech".[5]

Rumble is an online video platform, web hosting and cloud services business[2][3] headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, with its U.S. headquarters in Longboat Key, Florida.[4][5] It was founded in October 2013 by Chris Pavlovski, a Canadian technology entrepreneur.[6] The cloud services business hosts Truth Social, and the video platform is popular among American right and far-right users.[7] The platform has been described as "alt-tech".[5]

Rise and shine, sunshine

Short answer yes, I have heard of Euromaiden. Did you know it was funded by the US and Soros?

More Soros and US funded death👆

------

Please read this and you'll have your answer.

The post you quoted is most definitely full of Propaganda, it is labeled as such. Just because it isn't what you're sold here in the US doesn't make any of it untrue. You cant take only one side of the story all the time, there is always 2 sides. Use critical thinking and find neutral sources to determine a less biased look at what is happening. That post was to show how ridiculously different the stories are.

Yes, an American Journalist was jailed in Ukraine for "bad speak" and tortured as the US continued to give them Billions. That is complete trash and should upset any American.

In order for the Blackrock War to continue they need to Propagandize people like you to supporting them at all costs. Follow the link above. Everything is sourced. The answers are obtained mainly by following the money. If you shrug it off as propaganda then point it out and find evidence with sources to the contrary.

The US is funding a Neo-Nazi Fascist Government that is only going to benefit and profit Blackrock, Vanguard and Statestreet. So the richest people are going to get much richer by stripping the puppet state of Ukraine of all its resources for their own gain and control over the European Region.

Since I doubt you'll read any thing (The left always has trouble reading anything contrary to their narrative); I'll do a quick FACTUAL list of the WHY Ukraine is a Facsist Puppet State.

1. Dissolving of Political Parties including the 2nd most popular. (The Neo-Nazi political party is not one of the ones Disolved)

2. All free media has been SHUTDOWN and moved into ONE STATE CONTROLED 24/7 media and only State Appoved messages are allowed.

3. Jailing of Political Opponents, other Politicians and People of Wealth and Influence.

4. Their Unofficail Neo-Nazi Secret Police/Army controled by the Interior Ministry. This is very well documented. We are giving US tax dollars to these people. I dont want to hear well so does so and so country cause we are giving money to Ukraine not so and so country. Understand?

5. Rampant Corruption still reigns in Ukraine. The post you quoted has a lot just from this year noted. It's not propaganda when those people are being removed from there positions and some jailed.

6. ARESTING AMERICAN JOURNALISTS FOR WRONG SPEACH. Then even when the charging documents say there was none. Then he is jailed without trial and tortured till they are ****** to cut him loose. All while the US gave them Billions. Also documented in the post you quoted.

I can continue but I think that illustrates my point. All of the things in that list are Truth and Factual. If you think otherwise FIND and SOURCE evidence to the contrary and I will stand corrected. You cannot though, I hope this forces you to do some research cause it seems you are the one "buying and selling US propaganda"

Short answer yes, I have heard of Euromaiden. Did you know it was funded by the US and Soros?

More Soros and US funded death👆

anti-American and anti-semitic.

I just hope you're too old / lazy / out of shape to become a terrorist

anti-American and anti-semitic.

In what world is anything I posted Anti-semitic? lol
I don't know how pointing out the actions of the US government makes that person anti-American. Perhaps tell that to the politicians you keep voting for that is causing these Anti-American events to take place. It's not very American to let an American get tortured in jail while we are funding their government that supports Neo-Nazis. It's not very American to support a country that is against free speech. It's not very American to support a country that dissolved All political parties that threatened the current administration's then jail the majority of their leaders. It's not very American to support a country that shut down All independent media and formed one 24/7 State TV Broadcast. It's not very American at all to take just those few factors alone and still give Billions to them while OUR citizens suffer in Hawaii. Stop voting for the most privileged people in our country to do nothing for our country except benefit their own interests.

You can hope all you'd like. my posts alone should be a dead give away that I am none of what you described. I can tell by your unwillingness to read any of my posts; would classify you as what you described above.

You supporting Ukraine is Anti-american. Ignoring the facts and insulting others while supporting Neo Nazis. Now that's prolly closer to Anti-semitic. So I'll just end this with quoting my previous post...
I can continue but I think that illustrates my point. All of the things in that list are Truth and Factual. If you think otherwise FIND and SOURCE evidence to the contrary and I will stand corrected. You cannot though, I hope this forces you to do some research cause it seems you are the one "buying and selling US propaganda"
20230919_095132.jpg

من می دانم که گاهی اوقات رفتن به این سبک زندگی سرگرم کننده است، اما به اصطلاح باید "زندگی واقعی" را نیز به خاطر بسپاریم. روسیه و اوکراین در حال جنگ هستند و حتی پناهندگان اینجا در کانادا هستند. بیایید در واقع دلسوز و انسان باشیم و مغز جنسی خود را کنار بگذارید تا متوجه این موضوع شوید.
آیا دولت کانادا واقعاً انسانیت را درک می کند؟ آیا دولت کانادا حقوق بشر را درک می کند؟ چرا سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی ایران را تروریست اعلام نمی کند؟ ترودور یک فاشیست مذهبی، مرکز دزدان، قاتلان و آیت الله های تروریست، مردم ایران است. هر روز کشته می شوند و کانادا می خندد، جمهوری اسلامی دوست پوتین است، چرا صدای مردم ایران را نمی شنوید، جمهوری اسلامی مادر تروریست ها در جهان است، مردمش سرگرم هستند، بودن در فضای مجازی و اینها را نمی بینند، بمب اسلام افراطی از بمب هسته ای خطرناک تر است.

1) It would be interesting to know how popular black men are among Russian women ?
2) How has the Ukrainian war affected the sex scene in Russia ? With so many men killed, called up or in exile the proportion of women to men must have gone even higher ! Not enough men around, for these passionate (and beautiful ) women ! Have the Russian women become more approachable ? ..to any man both Russian or foreigner ?

Back