Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

How can we keep up with you really? You are so far ahead 🤡 🫶

View attachment 6457833
Great video. I would show one on Russia but it's hard to tell the s/hit areas from the decent ones.

And, you can post what you want, every fucking day Russians are trying to get in America. They leave their homes, friends and family just to come here, every damn day. Why? Because it's better than living in Russia.
No one is trying to live there.

Don't get upset is all the stupid false political games,so basically USA and EU can invade countries and destroy them with a false pretest for nearly 20 years and nothing happens.
We were fighting terrorism. You're welcome.
But Russia is fighting for their own right of existence
No they are not. Putin sent your bumbling brigades into Ukraine without being provoked in any way.

again a country used by the USA, UK and EU to do the bitting and Russia must be banned, all the economical assets robbed, people deported and humiliated if is possible in public,foolish attitude from the Western countries.
Western Countries are trying to protect a growing democracy, who are trying to do the right thing, and Russia didn't like that so they decided to go and get their asses kicked for a year and a half and here we are.

Unlike your country which lost its 20 year war against AK totting cave dwellers. 🤡
Same 'cave dwellers' that kicked your asses during the 80s?
We didn't loose, it was time to go.
Russia now not only outproduces US in military equipment, it outproduces entire NATO :ROFLMAO:
Russia is begging North Korea for equipment because they are low on ammo.
The US is so flushed, we're giving it away with billions of dollars.
You're so full of s/hit.

You better try harder, because when we will deal with ukraine, we will come after you. 😀🫶
Well, if we are waiting for Russia to succeed in Ukraine before you come here, we have nothing to be concerned about.

Last edited:
Great video. I would show one on Russia but it's hard to tell the s/hit areas from the decent ones.

You would not, because there is no such videos on Russia :ROFLMAO: You see, we do not have so many n----s, we do not have zombie streets and tent cities either.
every fucking day Russians are trying to get in America.

How many exactly? 🤡

Because it's better than living in Russia.

Nope, US is a third world by actual living standards. Just fucking look at your streets :ROFLMAO:

And, you can post what you want, every fucking day Russians are trying to get in America. They leave their homes, friends and family just to come here, every damn day. Why? Because it's better than living in Russia.
No one is trying to live there.

Actually people are flocking to Russia by MILLIONS, some even take their land with them. I told ya already.

You never did. In fact you CREATED each and every terrorist group on planet Earth. And support them all. From ISIS and Al Qaeda to ukrainean nazis (both post WW2 and present day).

Hell, you ARE state terrorist to begin with.
Same 'cave dwellers' that kicked your asses during the 80s?

No. Those was supported by a superpower and still never kicked our asses. They was hiding in their caves for 3 more years after we left.

Cave dwellers i am talking about are Taliban who raped your ass so bad you had to run for your lives helicopter-from-a-roof style. Even Saigon 1975 was not as much as humiliating.
We didn't loose, it was time to go.

You lost, and ran away because Taliban ORDERED you to leave. Leaving your allies and 5 billion USD worth of equipment behind 🤡
No they are not. Putin sent your bumbling brigades into Ukraine without being provoked in any way.

Yeah 8 years of genocide against the Russians, sabotaged Minsk agreements, NATO expansion, explicit war preparations against Russia, sabotaged major global security treaties - its all nothing. And history of the world started in february of 2022.

But more likely its just you having memory of a goldfish.
Western Countries are trying to protect a growing democracy

Ukraine is not a democracy, never was and never will be. Not like you are a democracy either. That is why your overlords send billions of dollars to ukrainian nazis and ZERO to the people of US who lives in miserable squalor , including residents of Maui.
Russia is begging North Korea for equipment because they are low on ammo.

Russia is not begging anybody for anything. Russia makes trade deals. And Russia is not low on ammo in Ukraine. Russia just prepares to go past Ukraine and blow up your sorry asses to bits. We will solve our issues with you the old fashioned way.

This idea never dawned on you? Good! 😀🫶

The US is so flushed, we're giving it away with billions of dollars.

US and its allies are scraping the bottom already. LOL they LITERALLY send museum tanks to Ukraine 🤡

Well, if we are waiting for Russia to succeed in Ukraine before you come here, we have nothing to be concerned about.

Absolutely nothing to worry about. $leep well 🫶😀👌

You would not, because there is no such videos on Russia :ROFLMAO: You see, we do not have so many n----s, we do not have zombie streets and tent cities either.
So many what? You come on here and jack off to our dicks but too much of a pussy to say what you're really thinking. It's always the same. Racism. And from such an inferior person too.
You have the Bratva, and organized crime committing ******* acts daily. What you don't have is safety for those who report or document that, so no, you don't have videos.
You know nothing about the place you live. Nothing. Everything sucks over there.

Nope, US is a third world by actual living standards. Just fucking look at your streets :ROFLMAO:
Our streets are great. And clean. And, since you live in Russia this is important, paved.

Actually people are flocking to Russia by MILLIONS, some even take their land with them. I told ya already.
No. No they are not. They are fleeing Russia and leaving their worthless Russian assets behind.

So many what?

English is not your native language? I asked HOW MANY Russians come to US exactly? 🤡
You come on here and jack off to our dicks but too much of a pussy to say what you're really thinking. It's always the same. Racism. And from such an inferior person too.

This whole site is racist. You come here because you are a racist too 😀

As for inferiority, you still suffer from deep inferiority complex because your kind never created any viable civilization on its own. You are at least 30 centuries behind in this one 😀👌
You have the Bratva, and organized crime committing ******* acts daily. What you don't have is safety for those who report or document that, so no, you don't have videos.

We have cameras EVERYWHERE LOL. Keep inventing pathetic excuses.
Oh, and BTW Russia has 2 times lover violent crime rates than US, almost 40 times less car theft, 17 times less ******* 😀
And you'll never see zombie streets and tent parks in Russia 😀
They simply do not exist.
Our streets are great. And clean. And, since you live in Russia this is important, paved.

LOOOOL paved with garbage and zombie junkies

!

WOW such a posh place. I want to drop my crimean villa immediately and settle up there!!! 😀😀😀🤡

Cave dwellers i am talking about are Taliban who raped your ass so bad you had to run for your lives helicopter-from-a-roof style. Even Saigon 1975 was not as much as humiliating.
I do believe it was the Afghans running for the planes. Most Americans who wanted to leave, left in the year they were given a heads up.
Our Russian plant of a President, Donald Trump signed an order to release thousands of Taliban enemy combatants that we had locked up. Less than a year later, they had an announcement date and location to show up, so they did.

You lost, and ran away because Taliban ORDERED you to leave. Leaving your allies and 5 billion USD worth of equipment behind 🤡
We leave equipment behind, after taking the technology and making them inoperable because it's more cost effective. They are not in American tanks and helicopters over there.
They do have a lot of cheap Russian equipment.
Yeah 8 years of genocide against the Russians, sabotaged Minsk agreements, NATO expansion, explicit war preparations against Russia, sabotaged major global security treaties - its all nothing. And history of the world started in february of 2022.
Yep, wah, wah, wah. What are you going to do about it.

Ukraine is not a democracy, never was and never will be. Not like you are a democracy either. That is why your overlords send billions of dollars to ukrainian nazis and ZERO to the people of US who lives in miserable squalor , including residents of Maui.
They are a type of democracy and was getting better.
Billions go there through our Congress, which is put there by the people.
We have a budget for billions for the poor, we just need more.
Maui has received hundreds of millions with more to come.
You are very bad at this. Find some facts.
Russia is not begging anybody for anything. Russia makes trade deals. And Russia is not low on ammo in Ukraine. Russia just prepares to go past Ukraine and blow up your sorry asses to bits. We will solve our issues with you the old fashioned way.
Putin come out of cowering in a hole and is like "Please sir, may we have stuff" from the man who arrive in Russia in an ancient train, and has yet to have a successful missile test. 🤣 🤣

US and its allies are scraping the bottom already. LOL they LITERALLY send museum tanks to Ukraine 🤡
The Leopard 2?!? They have lost only 5 out of more than 70. Those well built tanks are kicking Russia's ass.

Absolutely nothing to worry about. $leep well 🫶😀👌
Always do.
You pray that some Ukrainian grandma doesn't take a knitting needle to your throat in the night.
You got your hand full over there.

English is not your native language? I asked HOW MANY Russians come to US exactly? 🤡
Any number I give you will be higher tomorrow.
Read it for yourself, millions.
This whole site is racist. You come here because you are a racist too 😀
Stupid statement from a stupid fuck.
As for inferiority, you still suffer from deep inferiority complex because your kind never created any viable civilization on its own. You are at least 30 centuries behind in this one 😀👌
You have no understanding of world history either I see.
I thought you were brainwashed by Russian propaganda, but you're just old fashioned ignorant. Dumb to the world.

We have cameras EVERYWHERE LOL. Keep inventing pathetic excuses.
Yes. Government cameras watching your asses.
Your press and individuals are being jailed for showing anything negative about Russia.
That's your freedom.

Oh, and BTW Russia has 2 times lover violent crime rates than US, almost 40 times less car theft, 17 times less ******* 😀
Cause we have more cars. Russia is one of the biggest purchaser of stolen American vehicles too.

And you'll never see zombie streets and tent parks in Russia 😀
They simply do not exist.
You imprison them and k/ill them. Or ship them out east.

LOOOOL paved with garbage and zombie junkies
Several videos from one time in one area.
Russia has it's issue with junkies:
1694810009507.png
1694810104926.png. 1694810131740.png

1694810248559.png

WOW such a posh place. I want to drop my crimean villa immediately and settle up there!!! 😀😀😀🤡
Stay where the fuck you are. We have enough of you here.

I do believe it was the Afghans running for the planes.

Sure it was Afghanis, genius. Afghanis who was your allies and whom you threw under the bus. In fact you even SHOT those who trusted you as an ally

Such a disgrace

Most Americans who wanted to leave, left in the year they were given a heads up.

I could not care less about americans. I was talking about people from other countries.

***WE*** had to evacuate most of them. Even citizens of Ukraine and some NATO countries. Those of them who where lucky to hide in Russian embassy

We leave equipment behind, after taking the technology and making them inoperable because it's more cost effective. They are not in American tanks and helicopters over there.

Nothing can be further from the truth LOL. We even managed to get hands of anything we was interested in LOL thanks 😀 🫶

Yep, wah, wah, wah. What are you going to do about it.

We are going to ******* millions of ukraineans, destroy ukraine. And they we will do the same to you 😀🫶
They are a type of democracy and was getting better.

Better at closing ALL the opposition media, jail, ******* or expel all the opposition members. Ban all the opposition parties. Radiant beacon of democracy which shines brighter every fucking day 🤡
Billions go there through our Congress, which is put there by the people.
We have a budget for billions for the poor, we just need more.
Maui has received hundreds of millions with more to come.
You are very bad at this. Find some facts.

Nothing goes there, genius LOL. And nothing goes the the homeless, sick people, ******* addicts, students in debt, e t c. Just 10% of what you give to ukrainian nazis could solve raging homeless problem in US. No money for them bums 🤡
ukraine-war-turns-the-tables-as-russia-seeks-help-from-north-korea

LOL turns tables indeed, but not the way you imagine it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The Leopard 2?!? They have lost only 5 out of more than 70.

25 by late august alone LOL 🤡:ROFLMAO:
This wunderwaffe proven it self deeply inferior even to ancient T-64 LOL
Just like much advertised Challenger 2 junk which was popped in its very first battle without even being able to make a single shot LOL

And its MUCH more than just tanks, most MINESWEEPERS and other engineering vehicles are MUCH more valuable and ukies lost most of them on those pesky little mines ahhaha :ROFLMAO:

You pray that some Ukrainian grandma doesn't take a knitting needle to your throat in the night.
You got your hand full over there.

Nah, we did not even started yet. We are not even calling this war over here LOL 😀🫶 This is rather an extensive exercise before real game
Any number I give you will be higher tomorrow.

Read it for yourself, millions.

You are smoking dope too much. In 2022 well under 15K traveled to US, including tourists and relative visitors. Half of them already back to Russia. And this number is 3 times higher than past 30 years on average genius LOL :ROFLMAO:
Stupid statement from a stupid fuck.

Says someone who believes only whites can be racist 🤡🤡🤡
You have no understanding of world history either I see.
I thought you were brainwashed by Russian propaganda, but you're just old fashioned ignorant. Dumb to the world.

Please tell me about any black civilization that happened on its own without white, brown or yellow man involvement. Wakanda does not count 🤡(y)
Yes. Government cameras watching your asses.
Your press and individuals are being jailed for showing anything negative about Russia.
That's your freedom.

That is what goverments are for, genius. This is why we pay taxes 🤡

My government watches my back. Your government shows you some ass instead 🤡🫶 But after Snowden revelations you should never open your mouth on this subject ever again. :ROFLMAO:

Cause we have more cars. Russia is one of the biggest purchaser of stolen American vehicles too.

You have more cars because you have no public transportation worth mention 🤡
You have only twice more cars per capita but 40 times more car thefts. Do the math yourself if you can 🫶😀
You imprison them and k/ill them. Or ship them out east.

Like who exactly? 🤡

Several videos from one time in one area.
Russia has it's issue with junkies:

Sure it has, but no way near you have it, your country consumes well over half of global illicit ******* and mental medication output. 🤡

Enjoy more places and times LOL

San Francisco

Los Angeles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTZsJNj3sIE

Seatle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_ZNqf3otE

New York

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9wePOxpJY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uQH-7dSn9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFNpjhfkk_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wGAS2CrbL4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKfyzmoGV3Q

I can do it all day, oh Rod the all-*******, what a $hithole!

Stay where the fuck you are. We have enough of you here.

You show me semi-abandoned VILLAGES LOL while i show you major american cities LOL

Keep coping, a$$clown

🤡🫶

Last edited:

Western Countries are trying to protect a growing democracy, who are trying to do the right thing, and Russia didn't like that so they decided to go and get their asses kicked for a year and a half and here we are.
Sorry I don't agree with you said but is the way you see it that is your reality.

You said they are fighting terrorism,well we can ask the people from Iraq, Syria, South America, Vietnam, Libya etc,etc.

The war against Russia comes from very far before than Ukraine, before than the Berlin Wall sadly is a rooted hate since the medieval times.

Western countries they protect their democracy yes in the western world YES I agree but they ****** in many African countries,Asia,Middle East and South America a reign of terror and servitude all because their own natural resources.

The example is France and not only France, Netherlands,UK, Germany,Belgium my country Spain,Portugal each one had or have they own dirty secret interests in many countries we us the people we don't know.

Russia isn't an angel country too but the western nations got a lots to keep the mouth quiet.

Sorry I don't agree with you said but is the way you see it that is your reality.

You said they are fighting terrorism,well we can ask the people from Iraq, Syria, South America, Vietnam, Libya etc,etc.

The war against Russia comes from very far before than Ukraine, before than the Berlin Wall sadly is a rooted hate since the medieval times.

Western countries they protect their democracy yes in the western world YES I agree but they ****** in many African countries,Asia,Middle East and South America a reign of terror and servitude all because their own natural resources.

The example is France and not only France, Netherlands,UK, Germany,Belgium my country Spain,Portugal each one had or have they own dirty secret interests in many countries we us the people we don't know.

Russia isn't an angel country too but the western nations got a lots to keep the mouth quiet.
Your conflating (cross comparing) geo political decisions made within a coalition and colonization and exploitation of Third World nations.
I'm also not the kind who thinks my country or most world powers are humane in pursuit of power. We/they are not. And less developed countries have paid the price. That's reality.
Also reality, Russia in the 21st Century is a rogue state among democracies, and allowing them to advance will only endanger other democracies.

You know nothing about your own country:

And every one of those American cities have some of the biggest populations of middle class families, economies bigger than any city in Russia, best food, entertainment, educational institutions and opportunities for individual growth.
Those are things missing in Russia, a middle class of any size - and don't even try it, if you did, your economy would reflect that and millions would not be trying to get the fuck out every year. Russia had so many people trying to leave the government had to stop issuing visas, and then cut out flights to the West. If you want a visa, you have to enter a fucking lottery. WTF?!?

And, to bring this back to the subject at hand, Why was the russian speaking forum deleted?
I'm guessing that some Russians kept spewing uninformed, ignorant, brainwashed comments were part of the cause.

Please tell me about any black civilization that happened on its own without white, brown or yellow man involvement. Wakanda does not count 🤡(y)
I guess you're not familiar with world history either.
Some notable pre-colonial states and societies in Africa include the Ajuran Empire, Bachwezi Empire, D'mt, Adal Sultanate, Alodia, Dagbon Kingdom, Warsangali Sultanate, Buganda Kingdom, Kingdom of Nri, Nok culture, Mali Empire, Bono State, Songhai Empire, Benin Empire, Oyo Empire, Kingdom of Lunda (Punu-yaka), Ashanti Empire, Ghana Empire, Mossi Kingdoms, Mutapa Empire, Kingdom of Mapungubwe, Kingdom of Sine, Kingdom of Sennar, Kingdom of Saloum, Kingdom of Baol, Kingdom of Cayor, Kingdom of Zimbabwe, Kingdom of Kongo, Empire of Kaabu, Kingdom of Ile Ife, Ancient Carthage, Numidia, Mauretania, and the Aksumite Empire.

At its peak, prior to European colonialism, it is estimated that Africa had up to 10,000 different states and autonomous groups with distinct languages and customs.

The Cost of War... The US reigns on the World to keep the Blackrock, Vanguard and State Street agenda turning. The monopoly men.
Screenshot_20230916_082958_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20230916_075656_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230916_082742_Brave.jpg
Turns out the ones pushing for Green Energy are producing the most green house gasses.. If the leftists protesting climate change really cared they wouldn't be supporting this or any other US military involvement. Goes to show the hypocrisy of the modern leftist. Wonder who holds the most shares in those companies supplying the fuel... it's the same as the next figure. Screenshot_20230916_081842_Brave.jpgThis could be spent on so much better causes. Especially since those top military contractors are making a ton of money sending all that gear to Ukraine. What are the top 3 holders of all those contractors? I'm sure by now this is getting old. Blackrock, Vanguard, and State Street.
Screenshot_20230916_081702_Brave.jpg
All for what?Screenshot_20230916_075729_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230916_075452_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230916_082107_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230916_081934_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230916_082259_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230916_082426_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230916_082131_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20230916_081917_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230916_082229_Brave.jpgI think its time anyone supporting Ukraine and continue pushing the world into World War 3 should really reevaluate why they support it, who is feeding them propaganda, what implications it really has on our future and our ******* future, the people and corporations it is really benefiting, why they support the richest 0.01%, and how they feel about knowing this info and keep carrying water for these elitist leading their cultists tribe of zealots.

And every one of those American cities have some of the biggest populations of middle class families

Look up home ownership rate, LOL :ROFLMAO: Russia by very far has much higher average living standards.

That is why you can not show me the videos of zombie streets, shanty towns, tent camps and trailer parks from Russia 🤡🫶

You live in a pi$$poor country where everything is owned by 1%. The whole term "middle class" is oxymoron. There is only two classes - exploiters and exploited.
But hey, your education system sucks and you was subjected to propaganda for generations. No wonder you do not know such obvious things.

10e083a1747ee9a95f5aafcb633fbd50.jpg
I guess you're not familiar with world history either.
Some notable pre-colonial states and societies in Africa include the Ajuran Empire, Bachwezi Empire, D'mt, Adal Sultanate, Alodia, Dagbon Kingdom, Warsangali Sultanate, Buganda Kingdom, Kingdom of Nri, Nok culture, Mali Empire, Bono State, Songhai Empire, Benin Empire, Oyo Empire, Kingdom of Lunda (Punu-yaka), Ashanti Empire, Ghana Empire, Mossi Kingdoms, Mutapa Empire, Kingdom of Mapungubwe, Kingdom of Sine, Kingdom of Sennar, Kingdom of Saloum, Kingdom of Baol, Kingdom of Cayor, Kingdom of Zimbabwe, Kingdom of Kongo, Empire of Kaabu, Kingdom of Ile Ife, Ancient Carthage, Numidia, Mauretania, and the Aksumite Empire.

Ajuran Empire - was founded and ruled by muslim arabs from Arabian peninsula
Bachwezi Empire = Wakanda

D'mt = Wakanda

Adal Sultanate - was founded and ruled by muslim arabs from Arabian peninsulaAlodia - not any sort of major civilization

Dagbon Kingdom - not any sort of major civilization

Warsangali Sultanate - was founded and ruled by muslim arabs from Arabian peninsula

Buganda Kingdom - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Nri - semi-primitive tribe

Nok culture - primitive tribe

Mali Empire - semi-primitive tribe

Bono State - not any sort of major civilization

Songhai Empire - not any sort of major civilization

Benin Empire - not any sort of major civilization

Oyo Empire - not any sort of major civilization

Kingdom of Lunda - semi-primitive tribe

Ashanti Empire - semi-primitive tribe

Ghana Empire - semi-primitive tribe

Mossi Kingdoms - semi-primitive tribe

Mutapa Empire - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Mapungubwe - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Sine - primitive tribe

Kingdom of Sennar - not any sort of major civilization

Kingdom of Saloum - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Baol - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Cayor - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Zimbabwe - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Kongo - semi-primitive tribe

Empire of Kaabu - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Ile Ife - semi-primitive tribe

Ancient Carthage - has nothing to do with blacks, this was semitic civilization

Numidia - has nothing to do with blacks either. Those where berbers

Mauretania - has nothing to do with blacks either. Those where berbers

Aksumite Empire - has semitic and greek origins of statehood, has nothing to do with blacks themselves either.

At its peak, prior to European colonialism, it is estimated that Africa had up to 10,000 different states and autonomous groups with distinct languages and customs

I wasn`t talking about Africa, genius. I was talking about BLACKS. Who failed to create ANY major civilization by themselves at any point of time and space. Those your black "empires" and "kingdoms" are joke which contributed nothing to development of mankind.

Go visit Rome, Venetia, Kiev, Novgorod, Constantinople (Istanbul), Damascus, Cairo et cetera. Go visit China for F sake! And behold which kind of structures where built by white, brown and yellow man when your ancestors barely came down from the trees 😀🫶

I will not discuss reasons behind your inherent backwardness though. But what i told about explains why your ancestors was wearing grass skirts when white colonizers came with their guns and other products of human science and industrial revolution 😀🫶

Look up home ownership rate, LOL :ROFLMAO: Russia by very far has much higher average living standards.

That is why you can not show me the videos of zombie streets, shanty towns, tent camps and trailer parks from Russia 🤡🫶

You live in a pi$$poor country where everything is owned by 1%. The whole term "middle class" is oxymoron. There is only two classes - exploiters and exploited.
But hey, your education system sucks and you was subjected to propaganda for generations. No wonder you do not know such obvious things.

View attachment 6460493

Ajuran Empire - was founded and ruled by muslim arabs from Arabian peninsula
Bachwezi Empire = Wakanda

D'mt = Wakanda

Adal Sultanate - was founded and ruled by muslim arabs from Arabian peninsulaAlodia - not any sort of major civilization

Dagbon Kingdom - not any sort of major civilization

Warsangali Sultanate - was founded and ruled by muslim arabs from Arabian peninsula

Buganda Kingdom - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Nri - semi-primitive tribe

Nok culture - primitive tribe

Mali Empire - semi-primitive tribe

Bono State - not any sort of major civilization

Songhai Empire - not any sort of major civilization

Benin Empire - not any sort of major civilization

Oyo Empire - not any sort of major civilization

Kingdom of Lunda - semi-primitive tribe

Ashanti Empire - semi-primitive tribe

Ghana Empire - semi-primitive tribe

Mossi Kingdoms - semi-primitive tribe

Mutapa Empire - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Mapungubwe - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Sine - primitive tribe

Kingdom of Sennar - not any sort of major civilization

Kingdom of Saloum - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Baol - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Cayor - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Zimbabwe - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Kongo - semi-primitive tribe

Empire of Kaabu - semi-primitive tribe

Kingdom of Ile Ife - semi-primitive tribe

Ancient Carthage - has nothing to do with blacks, this was semitic civilization

Numidia - has nothing to do with blacks either. Those where berbers

Mauretania - has nothing to do with blacks either. Those where berbers

Aksumite Empire - has semitic and greek origins of statehood, has nothing to do with blacks themselves either.

I wasn`t talking about Africa, genius. I was talking about BLACKS. Who failed to create ANY major civilization by themselves at any point of time and space. Those your black "empires" and "kingdoms" are joke which contributed nothing to development of mankind.

Go visit Rome, Venetia, Kiev, Novgorod, Constantinople (Istanbul), Damascus, Cairo et cetera. Go visit China for F sake! And behold which kind of structures where built by white, brown and yellow man when your ancestors barely came down from the trees 😀🫶

I will not discuss reasons behind your inherent backwardness though. But what i told about explains why your ancestors was wearing grass skirts when white colonizers came with their guns and other products of human science and industrial revolution 😀🫶

The term Black's can be very wide they are many races of Blacks between us with different levels of pigmentation and every race contributed to the world in the own way but if someone don't want to see it it will never see.

Remember the history is not writing by the people they lose is writing by the one's the won the war,I am sure many contributions of my people they will not be exalted in newspapers,tv or history books.

They like to talk about our achievements in terms of sports,music but there's more in us but that is how the world love to portrait us in a more negative way.

Yes is true the Roman architecture was and still amazing, the Greeks,the Bizantins,Ottomans,China, Japan,South America pyramid constructions but they was more pyramids in South Sudan and in Congo than the Egypt.

I believe something happened in Africa maybe a catastrophic event they eradicate many people with a lot of knowledge but is true and sad in the same time we can't show nothing of that to the public because there's no record historically or in physical or maybe this records and physical evidence is in private museums and houses.

I worked in the British museum in London on my teens and I remember see the Egyptian statues they look very sub Sahara physical bodies and faces not Arabic or Western.

Back