Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

Organization like National Endowment for Democracy take to court elections everywhere, Belarus, Ukraine, Bulgaria. There is no democracy, you get to in the end vote for EU or USA only.
oh you mean like an NGO shows up an sues because the election violated national or international law?

yeah that happens sometimes. It's a good thing though. They're not picking the winners, they're trying to fix the process so it's less corrupt

oh you mean like an NGO shows up an sues because the election violated national or international law?

yeah that happens sometimes. It's a good thing though. They're not picking the winners, they're trying to fix the process so it's less corrupt
They are picking winners. Maybe is America the only place America does not steal election. They want to put US airplanes in our country to attack in Ukraine and nobody wants this but the people who run government and only decide things here nobody approves of. Only things the USA desires. Yes, they fix process.

I agree, after all you know nothing about high speed trains, because you do not have any, but you know everything about invasions :ROFLMAO:View attachment 6455803

I mean, I don't like the things the USA did in the past. But comparing this map to the one I posted just shows how much better the USA is at invading places than Russia is.

Stick to being invaded. That's when Russians are at their best.

They are picking winners. Maybe is America the only place America does not steal election. They want to put US airplanes in our country to attack in Ukraine and nobody wants this but the people who run government and only decide things here nobody approves of. Only things the USA desires.

yeah we did that to Ireland during the Iraq war too. Ireland is neutral so they didn't like being an unofficial US Air _Force base.

I mean, I don't like the things the USA did in the past. But comparing this map to the one I posted just shows how much better the USA is at invading places than Russia is.

Stick to being invaded. That's when Russians are at their best.

The last time US successfully invaded somewhere was 1898 :ROFLMAO: 👌 But you are right, we was invaded hundreds of times, and defeated all the invaders 😀 🫶

This is the only economy of consequence.
It's admirable that you're figuratively sucking off and groveling at the might and joys of the white western economies of the world. Seriously though, that's a bad look for you. The reality is that BRICS nations China, India and Brazil all have economies larger than some other G7 countries. Russia is only behind Italy and Russia was apart of the former G8 summit but the west and Putin had a falling out before the Ukraine nonsense.
I don't know what you're talking about because it was the pandemic that lasted much longer and more severe in China that threw a monkey wrench in their economy and job markets.
Yes, it's quite clear you don't know. That much is obvious. Virtually all industrialized nations of the world saw their economy and job market slip since Covid. China's economy is still #2 and rapidly approaching #1. So instead of simply worshipping the white western man, perhaps in the future you can also worship the white man AND the Chinese man. Nice!
Trump did nothing but cost us billions in his half-assed trade war with China.
Name one US benefit from it.
With inflation soaring and markets tanking your coping is beyond funny. But I guess that's to be expected when you refer to geopolitical states and actors you don't know as wannabes.

It's admirable that you're figuratively sucking off and groveling at the might and joys of the white western economies of the world. Seriously though, that's a bad look for you. The reality is that BRICS nations China, India and Brazil all have economies larger than some other G7 countries. Russia is only behind Italy and Russia was apart of the former G8 summit but the west and Putin had a falling out before the Ukraine nonsense.
Yes yes, I'm sure. Russia is so great.
The US is leading the world, China is a distant 2nd.

Yes, it's quite clear you don't know. That much is obvious. Virtually all industrialized nations of the world saw their economy and job market slip since Covid. China's economy is still #2 and rapidly approaching #1.
China, with four times are population is trailing us by a long shot. 8 trillion dollars behind.
That 8 trillion is almost twice what the third place GDP is at. So, not rapidly approaching at all. Peaking is more like it.

So instead of simply worshipping the white western man, perhaps in the future you can also worship the white man AND the Chinese man. Nice!
Having an understanding beyond Wikipedia is not worshipping. Just facts.

With inflation soaring and markets tanking your coping is beyond funny.
Not here. Biden has kept inflation to one of the lowest in the world, which has in turn kept our economy leading the world. Markets are fine. Jobs are abundant.
Go to Russia.

But I guess that's to be expected when you refer to geopolitical states and actors you don't know as wannabes.
BRICS is a G7 Wannabe. They do not have the economic history, cooperation, or gravitas that the G7 has. Period.

I should clarify...Northern Africa, the geography and peoples closest to Europe and the Middle East, while a bit backwards are OK-ish. The rest of Africa is a total joke, shithole, etc...whatever you want to call it. The reason I previously cited is clear.
I know what your ignorant and racist statement meant.
Most of those African nations have been drained of resources and talent for decades. None of that geo-political camaraderie applies there. With their independence from the colonizers and occupiers, came the f/orced isolation. Unfortunately, China and India have been investing billions and building alliances that we take for granted.
But, you statement shows your ignorance to current affairs, history and a strain of racism.
Not shocking at all.

LOL G7 is irrelevant

ICS or even BICS I could see

Russia doesn't matter after it brain drained itself, gave its industries over to oligarchs to sell off and dismantle, got disconnected from financial and trade networks, and sent a huge chunk of its young men to a meat grinder.

When you're going to north korea hat in hand for weapons, you're not really an up and comer.

ICS or even BICS I could see

Russia doesn't matter after it brain drained itself, gave its industries over to oligarchs to sell off and dismantle, got disconnected from financial and trade networks, and sent a huge chunk of its young men to a meat grinder.

Russia has twice the industrial rate than the United States, genius. Nevermind the fact than 95% of your economy is debt, rent and financial speculations. :ROFLMAO:
Currently sustains far greater military industry output than 50 countries that back Ukraine, including ALL of the NATO LOL.

In 2024 many more countries join BRICS, including Saudi Arabia and UAE

As for oligarchs, guess who owns basically entire US economy? 🤡

When you're going to north korea hat in hand for weapons, you're not really an up and comer.

When you're going to south korea hat in hand for weapons and also scrape the bottom all over the globe to provide equipment for your proxy war - you're not really up and comer.

Speaking of DPRK, it has one the largest artillery arsenals on Earth, genius. Enough to sustain full blown 8 million men classic army. They have plenty to spare. And we have plenty to spare for them too. Pretty soon you will be VERY surprised on what kind of new weapons the Rocket man has 😀🫶

And this is just the beginning, we gonna arm all of your enemies to the teeth and this alone will sent millions of americans into meat grinder 😁👌🫶

We can play proxy war game too 😀

Last edited:
Pretty soon you will be VERY surprised on what kind of new weapons the Rocket man has 😀🫶
Lol yes we've all been very impressed and surprised with russia's performance so far.

lmao.

And this is just the beginning, we gonna arm all of your enemies to the teeth and this alone will sent millions of americans into meat grinder 😁👌🫶
You're already losing a war against one (1) country less than 1/3 of your size.

Ready to take on the world now?

You're already losing a war against one (1) country less than 1/3 of your size.

We are winning proxy war against an entire NATO. Which supplies its proxy everything short of nuclear weapons. Including reconnaissance and military planning.

And we are winning it flawlessly.

Unlike your country which lost its 20 year war against AK totting cave dwellers. 🤡

The only country that can keep up with american manufacturing output is China.

Russia now not only outproduces US in military equipment, it outproduces entire NATO :ROFLMAO:

You better try harder, because when we will deal with ukraine, we will come after you. 😀🫶

Why was the Russian-language interracial forum deleted?

Don't get upset is all the stupid false political games,so basically USA and EU can invade countries and destroy them with a false pretest for nearly 20 years and nothing happens.

But Russia is fighting for their own right of existence again a country used by the USA, UK and EU to do the bitting and Russia must be banned, all the economical assets robbed, people deported and humiliated if is possible in public,foolish attitude from the Western countries.

Reactions: sh1

The only country that can keep up with american manufacturing output is China.

I invite Russia to try again, it worked so well last time when the USSR tried it lmao
He won't get that.
You have to spell it out - "Listen Ivan, the last time you guys tried to keep up with us, we bankrupted your whole system".

Back