Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

Sorry that you can't understand any of you are speaking, you can't compare US and Mexico to russia and Ukraine. It's like comparing Cherrys and apples to water and sand.
Yeah I think you have no idea what ur talking about. Its an almost PERFECT analogy. in fact theres less time of possession between some of the Russian areas currently in question being UKRANIAN than there is some US land being Mexican

Here is what the prospect that Russia faced, Bro or Sis. The US was going to arm Ukraine to the hilt, and eventually put nuclear-carrying missiles right on the Russian border. Then they would have eventually put Ukraine in NATO so the the prospect of attacking Ukraine, would have meant a nuclear war. Then they were propping up the Nazis in Ukraine to generate the historical hatred to Russians. Once those were in place, they would have had Ukraine consistently and quite willingly launch covert operations to destabilize Russia. They would have tried to stir up hatred amongst the many different nations/peoples of Russia. This was already attempted under Yeltsin. Russia was quite literally, according to both US and Russian intelligence services, 2 years away from splintering until Putin put a stop its decline. Russia would have been in a constant state of turmoil, while having no viable means of retaliating against Ukraine without starting WWIII. So the Russians remembered that the west has tried on 3 previous occasions, to destroy them. For Russia, this was existential. They could not sit idly by as the west set up Ukraine for their destruction. Putin has already stated that Russia will no longer accept a fight from a western army, on its territory. So the US decided to do it covertly. Russia couldn't tolerate that.
Bingo.

You know, we've had that SAME argument in America, about making English the official language of America and you know what Eds party says about it? That its "racist" or "supremacy" ... that it isolates whole groups of non native English speaking citizens.

Why does Ukraine want to isolate its own citizens in a culturally supremacist way?
As I said, you can’t get the cultural concept. Your national language could be by that logic Sioux or something like that

You used the same piece as I did. But you just fucked yourself. You said
"Russian is the common language spoken"... that is until zelensky and his thugs tried to outlaw its use in public and criminalized it being taught in schools
That article that you point to as proof show that Parliament passed the language law and Poroshenko NOT Zelensky signed it into law.
This is from YOUR source:
The law, which obliges all citizens to know the Ukrainian language and makes it a mandatory requirement for civil servants, soldiers, doctors, and teachers, was championed by outgoing President Petro Poroshenko.He is expected to sign it into law before he leaves office in coming weeks after losing re-election on Sunday to Volodymyr Zelenskiy, an actor who mainly speaks Russian in public.
------​
Why would you say it was Zelensky and his thugs when this happened before he was in office, and he is mostly a Russian speaker too?​
Why are you angry that Ukrainians want to use Ukrainian, as an official language?​
What else are you lying about?​

You know, we've had that SAME argument in America, about making English the official language of America and you know what Eds party says about it? That its "racist" or "supremacy" ... that it isolates whole groups of non native English speaking citizens.

Why does Ukraine want to isolate its own citizens in a culturally supremacist way?
You don't have to speak for me. The United States has never had an official language. A vote in the old Congress in 1795 decided NOT to make German the official language, winning by one vote. But agreed to print laws and ballots in English and German. More people in Pennsylvania spoke German and Dutch than English. Northern Virginia the same. English became the common language but they could never pass it as the official language under the old Constitution (Articles of Confederation) or the New (from 1789 on). It was always political and the German settlers knew this. Then as we expanded into territories once governed by France and Spain, it was a headache no one wanted, or not enough people. This was all in place long before my party was a party.
Today English is the common language with many others depending on where you are.

The US is not Russia or Ukraine like that. We have people from all over and they speak hundreds of languages in their homes. Here, Polish is the third most popular language spoken and I hear English, Spanish and Polish everyday I go out the house. So I took Spanish in school and Polish as an adult.

Yeah I think you have no idea what ur talking about. Its an almost PERFECT analogy. in fact theres less time of possession between some of the Russian areas currently in question being UKRANIAN than there is some US land being Mexican
Some US land did use to be Mexico. Ever hear of place called Texas? Or California? Or Arizona and New Mexico?
We had our war and drew that border further south.
If Texas tries that secession bullshit, Mexico will overtake it in about five minutes.

Some US land did use to be Mexico. Ever hear of place called Texas? Or California? Or Arizona and New Mexico?
We had our war and drew that border further south.
If Texas tries that secession bullshit, Mexico will overtake it in about five minutes.
Mexico can't control it's own land, Texas DPS will use their go fast boats for what they're built for (finally) and the TX ANG and TX NG will start shooting the problems.

Tell me you've never worked the border in Texas without saying you've never been to Texas.

Mexico can't control it's own land, Texas DPS will use their go fast boats for what they're built for (finally) and the TX ANG and TX NG will start shooting the problems.

Tell me you've never worked the border in Texas without saying you've never been to Texas.
Been there many times. Going again in October.
What the fuck does that have to do with the FACT, that if Texas does secede from the Union, Mexico will take it back during the lunch hour?
Border Patrol is a federal agency, you don't get that anymore. All the military bases, shut down, you'll have to supply the training and personnel for yourselves.
You write like it would be a bunch of civilian border crossers representing Mexico. So, explain to me again, how your 'go fast boats' will outrun the fighter jets of the Mexican Air *******? Or, the battalions of the Mexican Army? Or the Fuerzas Especiales of the Mexican Navy.
Without the support of the Federal Government, Texas is fucked. Also, their economy would suck even more.
Another red state and hates the federal government, but can't survive without it.

Last edited:
"The management of the Kremenchug plant of road vehicles, which has already become the target of Russian missiles, under the threat of dismissal, requires employees of the enterprise to change their surnames to "Ukrainian".

Apparently the man acknowledges that he will change his name from "Danilov" to "Danilenko" in order to keep his job .... "Democracy" at work - surprised they didnt demand he change his first name to "toby"

Attachments

• 1111111ukraine (1).jpg
    1111111ukraine (1).jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 16
You used the same piece as I did. But you just fucked yourself. You said

That article that you point to as proof show that Parliament passed the language law and Poroshenko NOT Zelensky signed it into law.
This is from YOUR source:
The law, which obliges all citizens to know the Ukrainian language and makes it a mandatory requirement for civil servants, soldiers, doctors, and teachers, was championed by outgoing President Petro Poroshenko.He is expected to sign it into law before he leaves office in coming weeks after losing re-election on Sunday to Volodymyr Zelenskiy, an actor who mainly speaks Russian in public.
------​
Why would you say it was Zelensky and his thugs when this happened before he was in office, and he is mostly a Russian speaker too?​
Why are you angry that Ukrainians want to use Ukrainian, as an official language?​
What else are you lying about?​
So you freely admit that such law exists? But you be a good programmed lib and ignore the point I was making because I got an irrelevant fact wrong ... Wasnt zelensky the guy who made Zs wnd Vs illegal? I guess his name is Elensky now

"The management of the Kremenchug plant of road vehicles, which has already become the target of Russian missiles, under the threat of dismissal, requires employees of the enterprise to change their surnames to "Ukrainian".

Apparently the man acknowledges that he will change his name from "Danilov" to "Danilenko" in order to keep his job .... "Democracy" at work - surprised they didnt demand he change his first name to "toby"
In America, many many immigrants changed their names to so that they sound more American and did not impede them from employment. Mostly Europeans from non English countries. Only in recent times has it been acceptable for you to embrace your culture (if you're European). Asians do it all the time. You think Billy, Steven, Jason, Lucy and Suzy are Chinese names in China?
You know how many Germans went from Hitler to Hitzler and Fitz in the 1930s and 1940s?
There is this place called Ellis Island where the statue of liberty is, also where a lot of immigrants came through and you can see the name changes.
People adjust to the country they are living in, it's called assimilation.
Even TRUMP's Grandfather changed their German surname from Drumpf.
Unless this man said he had to do this or get fired, you're still making stuff up.

So you freely admit that such law exists? But you be a good programmed lib and ignore the point I was making because I got an irrelevant fact wrong ... Wasnt zelensky the guy who made Zs wnd Vs illegal? I guess his name is Elensky now
Your post said Zelensky tried to outlaw even speaking Russian in public or it being taught in schools.
"Russian is the common language spoken"... that is until zelensky and his thugs tried to outlaw its use in public and criminalized it being taught in schools
So you lied there too.

1. Zelensky attempted no such thing. The duly elected Parliament made Ukrainian the official language of Ukraine. President before Zelensky, Poroshenko, signed it into law. That's it. Nothing else was done.
  2. The Ukrainian Constitution protects the Russian language, it explicitly says so in Article 10:
    • The state language of Ukraine is the Ukrainian language.
    • The State ensures the comprehensive development and functioning of the Ukrainian language in all spheres of social life throughout the entire territory of Ukraine.
    • In Ukraine, the free development, use and protection of Russian, and other languages of national minorities of Ukraine, is guaranteed.
    • The State promotes the learning of languages of international communication.
    • The use of languages in Ukraine is guaranteed by the Constitution of Ukraine and is determined by law.

• https://web.archive.org/web/20110521190059/http://www.rada.gov.ua/const/conengl.htm

You are welcome. I hope you study their Constitution and the recent affairs and understand the people, and not just come here with your Ukraine is Evil rhetoric.

Your post said Zelensky tried to outlaw even speaking Russian in public or it being taught in schools.

So you lied there too.

1. Zelensky attempted no such thing. The duly elected Parliament made Ukrainian the official language of Ukraine. President before Zelensky, Poroshenko, signed it into law. That's it. Nothing else was done.
  2. The Ukrainian Constitution protects the Russian language, it explicitly says so in Article 10:
    • The State ensures the comprehensive development and functioning of the Ukrainian language in all spheres of social life throughout the entire territory of Ukraine.
    • In Ukraine, the free development, use and protection of Russian, and other languages of national minorities of Ukraine, is guaranteed.
    • The use of languages in Ukraine is guaranteed by the Constitution of Ukraine and is determined by law.

• https://web.archive.org/web/20110521190059/http://www.rada.gov.ua/const/conengl.htm

You are welcome. I hope you study their Constitution and the recent affairs and understand the people, and not just come here with your Ukraine is Evil rhetoric.
Lmfao @ duly elected. Oh ed, you so gone. I cant. And nice of you trying to justify some poor ethnic Russian ukranian being told by his employer to lose his ethnicity or lose his job. Democrats truly ARE the party of slavery ...

And I believe the term you meant to say instead of lie is "misspoke" - isnt that what ur lib overlords use to disarm you mentally? Lol

So you lied there too.

Hey ed - ukraine soldiers got their azzes handed to them from their offensive kherson offensive and are in short supply of blo od. you should donate ... That is, if those supremacist n a zis will accept blo od donations from black people

Lmfao @ duly elected. Oh ed, you so gone. I cant. And nice of you trying to justify some poor ethnic Russian ukranian being told by his employer to lose his ethnicity or lose his job. Democrats truly ARE the party of slavery ...

And I believe the term you meant to say instead of lie is "misspoke" - isnt that what ur lib overlords use to disarm you mentally? Lol
You are comparing plums and apples. Did you saw news, already 7-th important businessman from Russia made “suicide”. He at least didn’t killed his family with him. You should live few years in Russia, to get to understand what you are talking about

Hey ed - ukraine soldiers got their azzes handed to them from their offensive kherson offensive and are in short supply of blo od. you should donate ... That is, if those supremacist n a zis will accept blo od donations from black
Hey ed - ukraine soldiers got their azzes handed to them from their offensive kherson offensive and are in short supply of blo od. you should donate ... That is, if those supremacist n a zis will accept blo od donations from black people
In the continent where there the war is, only ones whi say ukrainian nazis are idiots that follow russian media and they don’t understand it’s so manipulated. The media for idiots

Back