Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

Change what? The unanimous line that I hear, Telegram is the only place Russians can push their propaganda?
One person who lived in the East with Russian troops there never thought twice about a full invasion. She lived there with her young family until a few months ago. She used to tell me, the Russians were nicer than the Ukrainians, they really didn't want to be there. But, once the war started, she had to take off. An educated banker, now living like a refugee with her 9 year old ******* in Georgia.
Another one lives in China, has for years. Russians and Ukrainians were very good friends, then the war broke out, and suddenly they are having the exact same debate. The propaganda on Nazis and mass m.urders are consistent, and consistently there is no proof.
Before the war, Ukrainians and a lot of Russians, did not think it would come to this. They share similar cultures, language, and family. However, Putin wants to rebuild empire and sees Ukraine as a major step.
Too bad he won't live to see his mistake.
Yeah ed to you ANYBODY who says you are wrong is part of a larger conspiracy against you - thats called schizophrenia.

Change what? The unanimous line that I hear, Telegram is the only place Russians can push their propaganda?
One person who lived in the East with Russian troops there never thought twice about a full invasion. She lived there with her young family until a few months ago. She used to tell me, the Russians were nicer than the Ukrainians, they really didn't want to be there. But, once the war started, she had to take off. An educated banker, now living like a refugee with her 9 year old ******* in Georgia.
Another one lives in China, has for years. Russians and Ukrainians were very good friends, then the war broke out, and suddenly they are having the exact same debate. The propaganda on Nazis and mass m.urders are consistent, and consistently there is no proof.
Before the war, Ukrainians and a lot of Russians, did not think it would come to this. They share similar cultures, language, and family. However, Putin wants to rebuild empire and sees Ukraine as a major step.
Too bad he won't live to see his mistake.
Well, you live by rumors, everything is clear with you. Just don't say too much then, the world doesn't get any better because of it.
until now, many Russians and Ukrainians are friends. even after the war people become friends

Yeah Ive blown holes in this old liberal trope so many times.
Please do again and give us some examples. Also, when was California, Illinois, New York, Connecticut, Washington, and Minnesota red states? This whole red state blue state is only a 30 year phenom. Before that, states changed leadership regularly, except in the south where race has played at role since the 1840s.

And in the states that produce, it's the cities that Cons like to piss on that are the economic center.

You talk a lot, and produce very little.

Well, you live by rumors, everything is clear with you. Just don't say too much then, the world doesn't get any better because of it.
until now, many Russians and Ukrainians are friends. even after the war people become friends
Perhaps.
Back to the subject at hand, Putin was wrong to start this war of choice. It has divided Russians and Ukrainians but also Russians themselves.
Eliminate Putin, you eliminate the problem. Ukrainian troops are not waging war on Russian land. Are they?

Which ukranians friends I wonder? Some of the millions who fled ukraine to the west after the coup? Certainly not the ethnic Russian Ukranians who stayed ..
Typical of your type. Where the fuck do you 'say' you live? Florida!
Where do your so call leaders send their ******* to school? In the West.
Where do your so call leaders buy their cars and 'superior' products? The West.
So, Russians living in the west know the truth. Ukrainians do not. Got it.

And to Answer your question, none of the ones I am speaking about are here in the states. They are now either in Western Ukraine, Romania, Poland, Czech Republic, Georgia and Bulgaria. The one in China has been there for almost 15 years.
The Russians I know in Moscow and St Petersburg are divided on their opinion. None are radicals talking about Nazis. Some are sympathetic to Putin wanting to build a strong Russia. Whatever.

Last edited:
Which ukranians friends I wonder? Some of the millions who fled ukraine to the west after the coup? Certainly not the ethnic Russian Ukranians who stayed ..
I have friends from Odessa. They returned back to Ukraine, a large family of different generations. these are real Ukrainians. We met at the very beginning of the war and are still friends.
My mentor, girl, who taught me a difficult specialty for a year, is also in Ukraine.
It's just that hatred is better seen on the Internet and it seems to you that everyone hates everyone. Yes, this is a lot, but such is the war.

I also know residences where families of only Russians and Ukrainians lived and live, side by side. And there are not indifferent people to the situation. There is definitely no place for those who support the war. But any adequate person is definitely against, for the peace, no matter how difficult it is

Last edited:
Perhaps.
Back to the subject at hand, Putin was wrong to start this war of choice. It has divided Russians and Ukrainians but also Russians themselves.
Eliminate Putin, you eliminate the problem. Ukrainian troops are not waging war on Russian land. Are they?
Nobody will stop Putin in Russia. only the highest power state organizations can do this. only one state structure is capable of this and it is unlikely to do it. No one else has the strength or the means to do so. Unfortunately this world doesn't work that way. This is a naive position that someone will remove the dictator, take a look at Belarus? Lukashenka do not has as many power and information resources as Russia has. all took to the streets and it did not lead to anything
They will just fuck you ass with a stick in prison and everyone will forget about you, you yourself will be a fool for people. This how it's works.

You achieve nothing by abolishing the Russian language and people. In fact, you strengthen the regime and only make the conflict worse.
those who are against Putin in Russia are third-class people who are mocked. You can only talk about it in the kitchen normally

Then you show up and cancel the people, putting them in a survival position. Rather, you incraise number of supporters of the current government. It doesn't work the way you want.

Last edited:
Nobody will stop Putin in Russia. only the highest power state organizations can do this. only one state structure is capable of this and it is unlikely to do it. No one else has the strength or the means to do so. Unfortunately this world doesn't work that way. This is a naive position that someone will remove the dictator, take a look at Belarus? Lukashenka do not has as many power and information resources as Russia has. all took to the streets and it did not lead to anything
It was a statement of wishful thinking. I am aware Putin has set up the government for him to be in power for life, or 30 years but at nearly 70 years, it's a life position for him. He also has those in power indebted to him, none will make a move against. It's a true Oligarchy.

They will just fuck you ass with a stick in prison and everyone will forget about you, you yourself will be a fool for people. This how it's works.
That seems to be what has happened. Political opposition is either poisoned, imprisoned, accidently falls out of window, or so weak and unknown, they're a joke.

You achieve nothing by abolishing the Russian language and people. In fact, you strengthen the regime and only make the conflict worse.
those who are against Putin in Russia are third-class people who are mocked. You can only talk about it in the kitchen normally
Who is trying to abolish that? No one.

Then you show up and cancel the people, putting them in a survival position. Rather, you incraise number of supporters of the current government. It doesn't work the way you want.
I don't understand this statement.

I have friends from Odessa.
I've been there, beautiful and fun city. The family I said was in Czech Republic is from there. 3 generations. Ironically enough, the mom is half Russian and the family spent many years in Russia growing up. Russian is the common language spoken and while they were always critical and suspicious of Putin, they never expected this.
That's a common sentiment. Many did not expect a real war to break out.

I've been there, beautiful and fun city. The family I said was in Czech Republic is from there. 3 generations. Ironically enough, the mom is half Russian and the family spent many years in Russia growing up. Russian is the common language spoken and while they were always critical and suspicious of Putin, they never expected this.
That's a common sentiment. Many did not expect a real war to break out.
"Russian is the common language spoken"... that is until zelensky and his thugs tried to outlaw its use in public and criminalized it being taught in schools

"Russian is the common language spoken"... that is until zelensky and his thugs tried to outlaw its use in public and criminalized it being taught in schools
Show us where you got this wrong again information. That was put into law before Zelensky was sworn in while Poroshenko was still in office dn the Parliament passed it. Zelensky did not like that law, especially since he spoke Russian most of the time. And it wasn't outlawed, it just made Ukrainian, the official language in Ukraine. Which makes sense. Go to Russia, the official language is Russian. I go to Germany, the official language is German.

The law, which obliges all citizens to know the Ukrainian language and makes it a mandatory requirement for civil servants, soldiers, doctors, and teachers, was championed by outgoing President Petro Poroshenko.
He is expected to sign it into law before he leaves office in coming weeks after losing re-election on Sunday to Volodymyr Zelenskiy, an actor who mainly speaks Russian in public.
Ukrainian is the predominant language in western Ukraine, while Russian is predominant in much of the east. Both languages are spoken widely in the capital Kiev, and a large proportion of the population speaks both fluently.
Television is often bi-lingual, with talk show hosts and their guests slipping between the two languages, sometimes asking questions in one and answering them in another.
Language has become a much more sensitive issue since 2014, when a pro-Russian president was toppled in a popular revolt and Russia responded by annexing the Crimea region and backing a pro-Russian separatist uprising in the east.

That’s a bullshit. Send me the Ukrainian law, that criminalized teaching Russian in schools. You are brainwashed. I also saw that Russian Forein Ministerys pr person told, taht Ukrainians started to burn cookbooks, so that russians don’t have borss soup anymore😂😂😂😂 vodka does mirakles

Eds not dumb - ed is brainwashed. Just like our newest SCOTUS jurist who when asked answered with a straight face, "I cant define what a woman is" - the irony being she herself is a woman. Now nobody is saying that woman is dumb or stupid. Shes a Harvard law graduate and say what you will about affirmative action, it only gets you in the door - you still gotta do the work and pass the tests so judge jackson is a very smart woman. BUT once your brains are scrambled into lliberal mush like hers, you can convince yourself that up is down, a man can be a woman, and Jews and blacks arent human beings. Thats why shes also very dangerous... Remember that at the rise of the reich in 1930s Germany, at the genesis of the "final solution", Germany was the center of the world for the arts, science and philosophy. Those smart people had convinced themselves and the rest of the German people that they were living gods and subsequently acted out their delusions with no moral restraint. They werent stupid - just mentally / morally corrupted

Ed is merely a man who swims upstream a kool aid river of disgusting thought patterns.
I agree with you. He's brainwashed.

That sounds exactly like Russian, accusing not argumenting 😂😂😂 But you don’t know much about Russia. I somehow have lived next to it whole life, also visited it few times. They are new age Nazis.
Haven't you noticed that I have been skipping your post? You are probably from Lithuania, or Finland, or one of the Baltic countries that have historically hated Slavic people and especially Russians. There is no likelihood that I could talk sense into you. Just like in the past, your country has found a new master (the USA) to stand behind and bark from. You guys are just a chihuahua barking at the bear from afar. As the saying goes, "The dog barks, but the caravan moves on." Lithuania, or Finland, or whatever Baltic vassal you are from, is inconsequential.

Haven't you noticed that I have been skipping your post? You are probably from Lithuania, or Finland, or one of the Baltic countries that have historically hated Slavic people and especially Russians. There is no likelihood that I could talk sense into you. Just like in the past, your country has found a new master (the USA) to stand behind and bark from. You guys are just a chihuahua barking at the bear from afar. As the saying goes, "The dog barks, but the caravan moves on." Lithuania, or Finland, or whatever Baltic vassal you are from, is inconsequential.
Mr Minneapolis, you sure don’t know what you are talking about. If you are such a fan of Russia, move there and enjoy life there :)

You wouldn’t love also uneducated rapists and hooligans, as Stalin used to ******* most of educated russians :)

I agree with a lot of what you say about geopolitics. But I do not agree that Russia was ****** to attack Ukraine. There is a more accurate analogy than about the conflict between Mexico and the US, imagine a conflict between the US and Canada. It would be insane, no one would want this anyway
Here is what the prospect that Russia faced, Bro or Sis. The US was going to arm Ukraine to the hilt, and eventually put nuclear-carrying missiles right on the Russian border. Then they would have eventually put Ukraine in NATO so the the prospect of attacking Ukraine, would have meant a nuclear war. Then they were propping up the Nazis in Ukraine to generate the historical hatred to Russians. Once those were in place, they would have had Ukraine consistently and quite willingly launch covert operations to destabilize Russia. They would have tried to stir up hatred amongst the many different nations/peoples of Russia. This was already attempted under Yeltsin. Russia was quite literally, according to both US and Russian intelligence services, 2 years away from splintering until Putin put a stop its decline. Russia would have been in a constant state of turmoil, while having no viable means of retaliating against Ukraine without starting WWIII. So the Russians remembered that the west has tried on 3 previous occasions, to destroy them. For Russia, this was existential. They could not sit idly by as the west set up Ukraine for their destruction. Putin has already stated that Russia will no longer accept a fight from a western army, on its territory. So the US decided to do it covertly. Russia couldn't tolerate that.

Back