Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

You can't really blame the Ukrainians that sided with the nazis during ww2. They were caught between two of the most evil regimes that have ever existed. The soviets were a known evil, so I can fully understand them rolling the dice and hoping the nazis would be better.

America made its own choice and decided to side with the soviets. I think the only thing that made them preferable to the nazis however was that the soviets at least seemed to be more sane and more content to try and conquer the world slowly.
Nice try, but half of the surnames I listed were long before the twentieth century. The extermination of Ukrainian Jewry by Khmelnitsky took place in 1648 and was one of the largest exterminations of Jews in history. Witness of the Uprising Nathan Hannover spoke of hundreds of thousands of murdered Jews. The Jewish historian S.M. Dubnov calls the figures from 100 to 500 thousand killed. In Jewish folklore, literature and historiography, the "Hop-villain" is one of the most odious and sinister figures.
These events are dedicated to the drama in verse by N. Minsky "The Siege of Tulchin" (1888), the novel by Sh. Asha "Kiddush Hashem" 1919, the ballad "Bat ha-rav" ("The Rabbi's Daug_hter", 1924) by Sh. Chernikhovsky, the novel "Der Knecht" ("Slave", 1960) by I. Bashevis-Singer.
This bastard is a hero of Ukraine today. Ukrainian Nazism did not arise at all in the 20th century, it has long historical roots.

And then Ukraine is a Nazi country or not?
Because I can find a huge number of statements by Ukrainian politicians much tougher than Medvedev's.
Moreover, in Ukraine, during the reign of Poroshenko and Zelensky, many monuments to Petlyura, Bandera, Shukhevych, Khmelnitsky were created. All these people were anti-Semites and Nazis, in fact, not in words. They killed tens of thousands of Jews, and in modern ukraine put up monuments to those nazi bastards. So who's a Nazi? In modern Russia there is not a single fact of anti-Semitism.
P.S. And also, stop pretending to be a woman, it is obvious that the profile photos are not your real ones
I am a 37-year-old man from Poland, if I had a Ukrainian or Russian wife to choose from, I would prefer Russian.You looks great😊

And then Ukraine is a Nazi country or not?
Because I can find a huge number of statements by Ukrainian politicians much tougher than Medvedev's.
Moreover, in Ukraine, during the reign of Poroshenko and Zelensky, many monuments to Petlyura, Bandera, Shukhevych, Khmelnitsky were created. All these people were anti-Semites and Nazis, in fact, not in words. They killed tens of thousands of Jews, and in modern ukraine put up monuments to those nazi bastards. So who's a Nazi? In modern Russia there is not a single fact of anti-Semitism.
P.S. And also, stop pretending to be a woman, it is obvious that the profile photos are not your real ones
Which were before Kyev or Moscow? I don’t know, Medvedev is threatening us and our freedom.
Bandera wanted Ukraine to be free. Free from Russian cockroaches.
Hitler compared to Stalin didn’t ******* his own people :)

the mess the US helped to create but won't acknowledge.

How about some facts to back up that statement. It is true that Trump was Putin's Bitch. Putin didn't attack Ukraine because Trump was helping Putin destroy NATO. Reportedly destroying NATO was one of Putin's reason for attacking Ukraine. I assume that is what you are referring to. As for the American public being stupid you can definitely make a case for that, but what about Russians who support Putin's slaughter of their neighbors?

How about some facts to back up that statement. It is true that Trump was Putin's Bitch. Putin didn't attack Ukraine because Trump was helping Putin destroy NATO. Reportedly destroying NATO was one of Putin's reason for attacking Ukraine. I assume that is what you are referring to. As for the American public being stupid you can definitely make a case for that, but what about Russians who support Putin's slaughter of their neighbors?
Using the example of the forum user "Veidiulakas", who apparently is Baltic, you can see that these neighbors consider us cockroaches and dream of killing us. I recently watched Biden's speech and he said that any person who threatens the American people will be destroyed. And USA is constantly proving this in practice by invading countries that threaten USA. Does that mean we're just using America's tactics?)

Using the example of the forum user "Veidiulakas", who apparently is Baltic, you can see that these neighbors consider us cockroaches and dream of killing us. I recently watched Biden's speech and he said that any person who threatens the American people will be destroyed. And USA is constantly proving this in practice by invading countries that threaten USA. Does that mean we're just using America's tactics?)
remember that the media and politicians constantly lie. When one lie is revealed, they tell a new lie to cover the old one. It does not matter whether Putin is lying or politicians in the West.

I know of no situation where the US participated in the wholesale slaughter of civilians to take over and destroy their country. Since you support the wholesale slaughter of civilians I have to agree the term Cockroach fits. It's not just that you are causing economic problems for counties all over the world. Blowing up nuclear plants would have catastrophic effects for the entire world. The only viable option maybe for the world to unit and destroy Russia. It maybe our only option for survival of our planet.

I know of no situation where the US participated in the wholesale slaughter of civilians to take over and destroy their country. Since you support the wholesale slaughter of civilians I have to agree the term Cockroach fits. It's not just that you are causing economic problems for counties all over the world. Blowing up nuclear plants would have catastrophic effects for the entire world. The only viable option maybe for the world to unit and destroy Russia. It maybe our only option for survival of our planet.
And after that you wonder why the vast majority of people in Russia support Putin?)
Funny. Surprisingly, you were able to convince me and now I support him too

And after that you wonder why the vast majority of people in Russia support Putin?)
Funny. Surprisingly, you were able to convince me and now I support him too
That's interesting, so you are saying the vast majority of Russian people support the killing of innocent men, women, and children so that you can take over and occupy their country. Obviously, the economic sanctions placed by countries all over the world are not working. Sadly, that means this will likely not end until we have a nuclear war which will likely destroy our earth. When that happens, you have no one to blame but yourself. In the meantime, enjoy the economic sanctions! I've never had a problem with the Russian people. We wanted to visit Russia sometime. However, after this war and the arrest of Brittney Griner over a small amount of marijuana oil, and the insane 9-year sentence she received has made me rethink that idea.

Haven’t even dreamed about killing. That’s one of russians paranoia. They came like cockroaches with soviet union, but why they don’t go back to loving russia?

Just a quick information to you all: I've been visiting a couple of European countries, and they all follow the European Union guidelines about sanctions against Moscow, that is media and internet; it's not just America or Canada. Where the Russian TV channel used to be there is now a French or Dutch message saying it's unavailable. I have now checked their websites and it's the same. It's a soft option, since most of Europe depends on Russian gas and oil and these imports won't be stopped until end of this year... . You can call it a strategy to please the public. But I agree it's a shame we can't watch Russian propaganda. At the end of the day this is living history and we'll miss the chance to compare information sources and openly criticize their arguments. For the little TV I watch here - tonight recovering from a hangover... - the far right, and is some places the far left in many of these countries struggle to condemn Putin. This might be also a consideration for removing Russian presence on Western media, after what happened on Jan 6.
Still, it would be interesting to know what this has to do with the b2w Russian forum. Could BBC be weaponized?

It just seems to me very strange and crazy measures like deleting a Russian-language forum page. What for? Now I am absolutely sure that the truth is being shown on TV and the West has gone crazy
You mean the things shown on russian television? If so and you actually believe that "the west" has going crazy and that russian propaganda is the truth, i would say: you dont belong here. If you are from russia thats fine, but if you are from russia and support that war, please leave and never come back.

Because i actually agree with you about it doesnt make sence if you only talk about interracial stuff and all.

I think deleting that forum page is not a good thing unless there are people on that forum who speak good about the russian acts of war, putin etc.

You mean the things shown on russian television? If so and you actually believe that "the west" has going crazy and that russian propaganda is the truth, i would say: you dont belong here. If you are from russia thats fine, but if you are from russia and support that war, please leave and never come back.

Because i actually agree with you about it doesnt make sence if you only talk about interracial stuff and all.

I think deleting that forum page is not a good thing unless there are people on that forum who speak good about the russian acts of war, putin etc.
This reply sounds just as naive, overly simplified, ignorant and misguided if you flip a few choice words the other way. See...

You mean the things shown on western television? If so and you actually believe that "Russia" has going crazy and that western propaganda is the truth, i would say: you dont belong here. If you are from the west thats fine, but if you are from west and support a proxy war via ukraine, please leave and never come back.

I think deleting that forum page is not a good thing unless there are people on that forum who speak good about the western, acts of war, US, NATO etc.

First of all, slag off with this idea that you telling others who belongs here or not. Worry about you.
Secondly, Reading some fucking books, get educated. The ******* that's going on with Ukraine/Russia is literally years is the making and is way beyond the brain dead sentiment of: West/Ukriane == Good and Russia/Putin == Bad. Even Zelensky said the recent policy changes by the USA/Biden Admin on Russia lead to Russia invading. Being that you're located in Europe you should know the politics and the history of the continent better.

While the animosity between the two nations in the war in Ukraine may have been building for a generation, or long before anyone who is is alive today, the actual aggression that set it off was a conscious decision and planned outcome by Putin.

Putin spent years denouncing Western Liberalism (that's 'western democracies' for those who can't break out of the American Left/Right politics mindset), years denouncing and sometimes demonstrating a perception that NATO and other Western Alliances are weak and ineffective, and his direct action and words toward Ukraine made it clear to the West, that he would like the restructure the old USSR.
I'm not going into the history of psychology between the two nations, most Americans won't get it. I studied politics and visited both nations several times (well, one time Moscow, several cities in Ukraine with Odesa being the best time).

The 'West' does not care about Ukraine that much at all, we are not supporting Ukrainians as good and Russian bad in general. We just cannot let such overt action go unanswered because Putin has made it about us. Weird because, Ukraine is not a western democracy and have many internal issues Americans wouldn't approve of. However, the attack was planned by Russia and not provoked by Ukraine, and we had no geo-political choice but to support Ukraine.

Back